Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  Empty
PostSubject: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Holli poured some tea while wearing her white dress with sleeves and the dress went to mid-thigh. Holli turned on music to dance to and hummed along with the tune.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Todd climbed the steps to the divination classroom with clammy palms. He'd never had to meet with a teacher before, but his Divination grades were suffering greatly and he knew something had to be done. He finally made it to the door and rapped on it lightly before opening it and poking his head in. "Miss Would?" he asked, eyes traveling across the office to find her. "Uh, hi. It's Todd. Todd Cross." Obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Holli turned around and said with a smile, "Ah Mr. Cross come in." Holli pulled the young man in and said as she closed the door behind them, "Oh you are just in time for tea. I made it from the best tea leaves from London. I even have tea cookies if you want." Holli looked at the young man and thought how adorable he was and how she can tell he needed help.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Todd nodded, slipping inside and taking a seat, letting his bag slide off his arm and to the ground. "Um...cookies? Sure, that'd be awesome." He glanced at his surroundings absently. It seemed quite fitting for the young woman. He had no idea how one could possibly excel in her class, though. All he ever saw were swirling clouds of mist or a bland cup of tea. "I appreciate you taking time out of your day, professor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Holli said with a smile as she sat down, "Not at all. What can I help you with Mr. Cross?" Holli looked at Todd and thought to herself that he was a cute student. Holli said with a smiled as she leaned in on her desk, "Let me guess you need help from my subject."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Todd smiled slightly, folding his arms casually over his chest. "Um...yeah. I seem to be nothing short of rubbish at it. The tea's usually pretty good, though, even if I cant see anything in it," he said with a small smirk, encouraged by her apparent kindness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Holli said as she bend over and went to get the book her trunk, "Okay let me get a beginners book for you. I used it when I first had trouble with Divination in my first year." Little did she know she was showing off her curves and butt off to Todd. She hummed as she looked for the book.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Todd watched as she searched for this book in question. Her sloping curves caught his eye, and he immediately tried to avert his eyes, feeling a flush of warmth rush to his cheeks. "Uh, o-okay," he muttered, not really caring if she heard him. It just suddenly seemed important not to let the room remain quiet for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Holli said with a smile as she got her book and handed it to Todd, "Now this has all of my personal notes and it will help you. But I would like it if you would come after school to have tutoring about this subject with me privately without other students to bother you so you won't get nervous."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Todd nodded. He sat forward, wetting his lips before speaking again. "Okay. Thanks again, Professor. I really don't want this to affect my grades too much; I just need a bit of help comprehending all that stuff." She'd said she didn't want him getting nervous, but he already seemed to be getting quite nervous as it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Holli said with a smile as she rested her hands on Todd's shoulders, "Mr. Cross relax. No one but you and me are here. No pressure. No stress." Holli gave that smile that made nervousness into calmness.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Todd blinked at her in surprise. He nearly raised an eyebrow at her, as was his usual response when something tended to catch him off-guard, but he didn't want to seem disrespectful. "Alright, Miss Would. Again, I honestly appreciate what your doing," he said, trying to I inject sincerity into his words. He offered a smile, reassured that maybe this would be easier than he'd previously imagined. "Plus, the company isn't half bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Holli said with a smiel as she offered him tea cookies, "Well some students get nervous around others." Holli didn't know when she offered Todd a cookie, she was showing her covered breasts.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Todd took a cookie from the tray, opening his mouth to respond when something....else...grabbed his attention. He quickly looked away, wondering how she could be this revealing and still not seem to notice. "A-ah, well, yeah. I guess I can get that," he said, taking a bite of cookie for no purpose other than to give himself something to do. He tried with all his might not to blush or do anything of that nature. Something like that would only escalate his discomfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Holli notice a little on Todd's blushing and asked curiously and concerned, "Are you okay, Mr. Cross?" Holli put down the cookies and poured the tea.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm

((Annnd after this I must sleep))

Todd forced his eyes back to her, inserting a smile for effect so she wouldn't think anything was amiss. "Hm? Yes, I'm fine." He took a cup of tea, nodding gratefully. "So," he mused, trying to put all her rather sharp features far from his mind. "Do you invite many of the students up here? As in, many tutoring sessions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Holli lightly laughed and said with a smile, "Only if they need help with Divination. Most students need the help they can get." Holli eat a tea cookie with a raspberry filling and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 am

Todd nodded, taking a sip of tea. "Well, I guess that's to be expected. Most of the people I know aren't that good at this class - not that it is a bad class or whatever. Sometimes just difficult to understand," he conceded. "The cookies are delicious, by the way. Did you make them yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 am

Holli said with a smile, "Yes, an old family recipe. But I can't tell the recipe unless I get married, kind of a custom in my family."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:05 am

"Wow. That's pretty cool, I guess," Todd said, cocking his head. "I'm not much of a cook, and neither is the rest of my family. It's pretty cool you have something like that in your heritage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 am

Holli said with a soft smile, "Well they didn't expect their daughter to see the future when her body glows white." Holli sighed and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 am

Todd raised an eyebrow, caught off guard by that statement. "Oh..." he murmured. He wasn't at all sure what to sat to that, so he simply watched her curiously. "I...suppose most people wouldn't expect that..." That might not have been the best thing to say, but he couldn't imagine anything else would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 am

Holli lightly and said with a smile as she sat across from Todd, "Ah sorry. Here I am reminding myself of the past when I should be focused on the present." Holli asked with a smile, "How's the school been treating you Mr. Cross?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 am

Todd shrugged slightly, trying a small smile. "It's been pretty good for me this year so far; it's my last year, after all, so I reckon I'll be trying to get as much out of it as I can," he conceded. "And you, Miss Would? How long have you been teaching here at Hogwarts, again?" He supposed it couldn't hurt to get to know her a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 am

Holli said with a smile, "This is my first year. I was dance teacher at the Muggle world wanted to teach everyone to dance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next