Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) Empty
PostSubject: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 am

Evaine had woken up with the sun hitting her, still a little sore she slipped on her blue silky pjs for they was comfy and didn't fit tight on her. Walking Dow. In the common room she sat on the couch. By the fire, holding her sides she wished they hurry up and heal. She looked at the fire remembering last night. Her face turned right red hopefully Todd didn't remember everything, he might tell brie.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

It had taken a while for Jim to get to sleep last night. He couldn't stop thinking about Evaine, and how much they had kissed and held each other down by the lake and in the common room. Of course, thinking about how Todd had stumbled upon them always made his face turn red, but he tried not to think about it too much. He slipped on a T-shirt and some jeans before heading down to the common room, where ironically enough, the object of his affection happened to be. He smiled as he walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Morning, beautiful," he said. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Brieanne slipped down the stairs in her kimono-like sleeping robes, wrapping the silky fabric around her as she got to the end of the stairs. Feeling quite groggy and a bit disoriented, she saw Jim and Evaine already situated, so she decided to take a seat across from them, twirling a strand of her hair around her index finger. "Well, well, good morning, honeybees," she said, flashing them both a tender smile, "I trust you both slept well?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Evaine had looken up seeing who had kissed her knowing it was Jim. She smiled before pulling him down quickly kissing his llips "fine but I woke up sore." She lift up her shirt little, her sides was a bit swollen but not as bad as it was two days a go."did you sleep well or did Todd they seducing you." She teased. Looking up seeing brie in a chipper mood she flashed a smile at her. Hearing embarked is they slept well her face turned red wondering if the was drooling in her sleep dreaming about Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Jim could feel sparks going off in his brain at Evaine's kiss, but he had to remind himself not to get too carried away. They were in broad daylight, after all. Not exactly the best time of day to have a make-out session. He glanced down at Evaine's injuries, seeing that they were a little better, but still in the process of healing. "Hopefully, you'll be all better in a few days time," he said. "I slept fine. Todd didn't say too much. I guess he had his hangover to deal with." He glanced up at hearing somebody enter the common room and he turned to see Brieanne take a seat across from them, smiling. He blushed a little at him and Evaine being called "honeybees." "Um, sure, we slept fine," he said, trying not to think about how he had been thinking about Evaine all night.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:43 pm

"Well, I'm glad," Brie said, keeping her left hand engrossed in twirling various strands of her hair around her fingers. She did have a slight hangover, but she had gotten so used to the sensation that it didn't bother her much. She laid backward onto the couch she was seated on, looking at Jim and Evaine curiously. "I take it that Toddy walked in on you last night?" she guessed, hoping she was right. Oh, how she hoped shewas right. She'd double over in laughter if she was.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

((Sorry I haven't posted here yet, guys, but since the Sticks thread hasn't finished or gotten to a climax or whatever those words are, I'm not sure how Todd could be acting an' stuff. I will soon, though!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:30 pm

(Yep, it'll end soon.. once I figure out what I want Mama Brie to do xD)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm

((No problem take your time.))

Evaine had blushed as brie asked if Todd had walked in on them "huh, what?" Ache said trying to keep her cool on things. Did brie already knew was Todd still up when brie came back to the castle or was she toying them. Eva didnt want to have to say yes or more teasing with happen by mama brie. She glanced at Jim giving him a look like what they should do? "So how was your night brie."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 am

Todd woke up with another head ache, and a general feeling of guilt. Sure, he'd been drunk, and he technically didn't have a girlfriend anymore, but the feeling was probably close to that of a cheater's - though he wasn't dating Penny anymore. She'd made that very clear, so the guilt didn't even make sense.
He trudged down the the common room in a T-shirt. He was surprised to see his friends there, though he shouldn't have been. They tended to hang around the common room a bunch, especially late at night. At least the memory of walking in on Eva and Jim brought a smile to his face. "Morning, guys," he said, plopping down on the couch. "And yeah, since I'm supposing they wouldn't tell you, I did walk in on them being rather cuddly."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:29 am

"Morning, Todd," said Brie, her facial expression changing for a split second before turning her attention towards Evaine. "Oh, wow.. growing up fast aren't we, you two?" said Brie, laughing lightly. "My night was.. well.. good. Not much to talk about.." 'At the moment,' she wanted to add, but she could tell Todd wasn't exactly merry go lucky about the entire thing. She blamed herself, really.. it was always her fault. She took a deep breath in, trying to shake off fuzzy memories of the night before. "Just needed a drink, is all.." she said, her eyes darting towards Todd for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh please, it's not like we're first years or anything," Jim retorted, his face getting hot again. It seemed like Todd wasn't going to let them forget about this for a while. Evaine seemed to look the same as he did. And Brieanne seemed to be thinking that the whole thing was pretty funny. Maybe Jim would think the same of it later down the road, but for now, it never failed to make his face turn red. "And I assume the drink in question wasn't exactly a mug of butterbeer," he said, glancing at Brieanne.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Todd leaned back in the couch, eyes half-closed as he listened to Brie tease the Adorable Duo, arms crossed loosely over his chest. When the drinking was brought up, he pursed his lips slightly, opening his eyes and mustering a smirk. "Yes, Jim, thank you for that inference. Sometimes us big kids want a glass firewhiskey to dampen our gullets," he replied, making sure to keep his tone light. There was no reason to take out his mixed up feelings on the others.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

"Hell no, it wasn't just butterbeer.. I'm not a pansy when it comes to drinking.. you know that," said Brie, chuckling lightly. She took a second to yawn, stretching her arms widely. "My goodness," said Brie, looking at Jimmy, "I could've sworn you were first years just a few months ago! Oh my gracious, my little Jimmykins and Evaine are growing up too fast," she joked, giggling. "I've missed so much in your lives.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 am

Evaine felt her face turn a slight red from both brie and Todd trying to think of something to say her mind went blank. "So um.. you two had fun." She said rubbing her arm "maybe next time you could bring Jim and I? I would like to have some butterbeer." She said. Mostly because of the week she had with Leroy wanting to get her mind off things and have fun. "Your acting like we''re twelve years old brie." Eva mumbled glancing down at her feet. A few months ago you think they was twelve by the way they act.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Jim gave a little chuckle. "Oh, don't I know it," he said, smiling a little at Brieanne. He had seen her drink like a sailor, and surprisingly enough, it took a lot to get her drunk. Jim knew that probably the smallest amount of alcohol would probably get his head spinning. He still wasn't sure if he approved of it, especially since getting drunk usually put Brieanne in a pretty dark mood, but he was the last person on Earth who could lecture her. At least she didn't keep it a secret like he did with his little werewolf problem. "If we were still first-years Brie, we would get lost on the way to every class," he said, laughing. "And we'd have no idea that Moaning Myrtle haunted one of the girls' bathrooms." Of course, he hadn't gone in there to see for himself, but he had heard from a couple of girls that she was always in there, doing her usual moaning thing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 am

"Oh Jim you mind walking me to the Hospital wing later on today. I don't know if it's safe to go alone just yet or maybe i would ask Miss. Mallery has any herbs i would use to make some tea." she said wanting something to ease the pain when it starts hurting like this. She snuggled up in a ball close to Jim, feeling a bit embarrassed that the bruises on her legs started to show, she knew that Eva had to tell Todd and Brie why she had bruises all over her upper body and lower body. "Brie." Eva looked over towards her "Could you take Jim and I out to Hogsmate sometime today please? I'm dieing for something sweet to eat."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 am

Brie looked at Evaine oddly when she curled up next to Jim, spotting bruises on the lower parts of her legs. She looked away for a moment, remembering her own battle with her father's friends and how badly it hurt her to have been seen in public that messed up. Ignoring everything else that was being said to her at that moment, a dark look clouded over her face, giving the girl a very stern and frightening tone as she spoke icily. "Who the hell hurt you, Evaine," she said quietly, the frowns in her forehead becoming even more visible. "I thought I told that fucker to stay the hell away from you. I thought I made it perfectly fucking clear."

She got up swiftly, going up the stairs to the girl's dorm room. Rummaging through her drawers, she found her wand. Wrapping her sleeping robes around her in a sweeping motion, she came back down, a rare calm but menacing look about her. "Tell me, Evaine.. do you honestly think he's gonna stoo? Take it from me, people who hurt other people over and over and OVER AGAIN will NOT STOP until you're buried in the god damn GROUND!" Evidently, Brie didn't know she had started yelling, and she looked away from the group, gripping her wand, "That's it. You can't tell me otherwise. I've got something for that little.."

At that point, Brie started growling angrily in French, the enraged faces she was making giving a hint as to how angry she really was. In all honesty, she was just angry that Evaine was going through some of the same things she had been through.. and Brie, even after all that had made her bitter and hostile, would never wish any of it on her worst enemy.

(Mama Brie to the rescue ;D Thought we needed a dose of angry Mama Bear Brie xD)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 am

Todd glanced up sharply when Brie started interrogating Eva. When she got up to retrieve her wand, he glanced over at the other two in the room, eyes wide. He didn't have time to say anything, though, for she was back just as quickly as she'd left. She was being particularly loud at this point and he stared at her in subdued surprise. When she seemed done with her rant - the English part of it, anyway, Todd decided to try and say something. "Brie...do you really think going after the bastard at eight in the morning, hungover and pissed, is going end in anything other than shit hitting the fan?" he asked. He figured she was at least as hungover as he was; she'd had just as much to drink.

"He'll get dealt with. Right now is not the time." It occurred to him, then, that Evaine had been with Jim yesterday, when Todd stumbled in on them. Maybe Jim had been there when Leroy had gone all dipshit, too? He'd gone off on Leroy plenty before. He glanced toward Hawkins, a question in his features.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 am

"I'm not leaving you alone in there," Jim said, putting his arm around her. "I'll stay with you." He may miss a few classes, but he didn't want to leave Evaine alone in there for a second and risk Leroy finding her again. He was silent during Brieanne's little rant, his mind going back to when he had lost it and had nearly beaten Leroy to a pulp. It seemed like Brieanne had no trouble with doing it. Did that make him weak in some way? He saw Todd give him a questioning glance and he knew what his friend was silently asking. "Brie, I think he's still recovering from our little...brawl, inside the Hospital Wing yesterday," he said, looking down on his feet. "He was trying to get to Eva again and...well, I guess you could say all Hell broke loose." He gave a little chuckle, although it sounded a bit hollow. "The teachers will take care of him. Leory managed to get Eva into the dungeons, but Professor Mallery found her and stopped him before...things got too bad. And from what Eva said, she sound pretty pissed off, too."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am

Eva smiled at Jim snuggling up to him once he placed his arm around her. She knew brie and Todd would tease them for how cozy Eva was being towards Jim but at the moment she didn't care. Her smile faded away leaving a frown from brie lashing out "I um.." she didn't know what to say. She knew Leroy wanted her head he even said so twice. 'No one will miss her.' His words haunted her dreams for two days now being alone in the hospital wing. Seeing brie rushed into the dorms she bit down on her lip. Moments later brie came back down holding her wand "brie um calm. I'm sure Leroy won't be messing with me anytime ssoon." She said glancing at Jim "but I will say he used an unforgivable curse on me or I'm worried he might know other spells." Eva hugged Jim "teddy." She teased
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Brieanne sank back down into her seat on the couch, her bottom lip trembling as she twirled her wand in her hands, taking shuddery breaths before she spoke again, her voice soft. "I don't.. want you to end up.. like me, Evaine," she said, her brown eyes meeting the girl's, "I know I seem like I'm some strong wall, a force that can't be reckoned with, but.. that stuff messes you up. It messes you up permanently. The abuse, the pain.. you have to be angry about it somewhere inside you. Angry at the world, angry at whoever abused you.. I know the feeling."

She put her wand away, rubbing at her already tear producing eyes, her headache worsening as she continued, "You have people you can talk to about this kind of thing, and I understand that, but.. it can get too much to handle. I've been to that point and back.. and I just don't want you to go through it. That's all I've got to say."

Brieanne decided to curl up into her robes, her thoughts reeling back to her father and her late son, a dreary look passing over her face as she spoke no more.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

Evaine watched brie as she let out a small sigh. "I know your all trying to protect me and you don't want me to go threw the same thing you went threw
" She said. Not sure how long it will take for Leroy to give up or if he'll ever give up at all. Having to deal with him and her mother Eva felt like she was ina tight spot. "I don't know what to do. I feel so weak against him and he knows the unforgivable spell. I can't be relying on Jim to always be by my side. He has his own problems and has a life. I have to deal with Leroy then at home I have to deal with my mom who abuse me and drugs me." She ran her hand threw her face.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am

Seeing we all have this little prop to do. Lets just say they all left to go to class or something. So that way our characters are free to complete this task and when everything passes by we all can get together Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)   okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie) Empty

Back to top Go down

okay lets get it all out in the open (jim todd and brie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: