Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] Empty
PostSubject: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 am

Ambrose staggered a little through the hallway, dazed from a lack of sleep after a fretful night. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to wake himself up slightly by thinking back. But that was the issue. There was nothing to look back on. No matter how desperately he thought, Ambrose couldn't think of a single detail from the previous evening.

Feeling his knees shacking slightly, Ambrose went into the Charms classroom nearby, deciding he needed somewhere to sit down. There had been rumours going about the school, about these horrible things happening, people not acting normal. Doing things they would never usually do...

No. He shook his head fiercely, resting his forehead in his hands. Of course I didn't do anything. Someone would have stopped me, or told me. Wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 am

Richard wasn't a stalker, he swore he wasn't. He was just... curious. The way this older teen's body moved was fumble and pained. The younger of the pair couldn't see injuries on the Slytherin but the movements he took were harsh and anguished. The boy Dick was made his mind immediately react and start following this kid. Ambrose? He wasn't sure of the kid's name but he had heard of him and had him in a few of his classes growing up. (A year ahead in studies. That didn't happen to often).

When the Slytherin practically dove into the Charms' classroom Richard followed, pushing open the door and sneaking in behind the hurting kid. Once Ambrose seemed to calm down a least a little bit, Richard spoke.

"Hey, dude, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 am

Ambrose looked up abruptly at the entrance of another person in the classroom. He quickly ran his hand through his hair again, a shiver running through his body as he tried to compose himself.

"Yeah," he said, a little hoarsely, smiling slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... couldn't sleep," he finished lamely with a shrug. He concentrated a little more, trying to remember the kid in front of him. "Sorry, I just... I know you, don't I? What's your name again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 am

Richard merely tilted head, eyebrow cocking. He couldn't sleep? That... wasn't all too common. They were kids in the technological age. The chances of them being able to sleep were quite low thanks to that.

"Uh, yeah. My name's Richard Grayson-Wayne... but people call me Dick. Ambrose is your name, right?" Dick's eyes almost sparkled as he stepped closed, almost afraid the kid might actually fall. He seemed to be struggling to keep himself together... which wasn't a good thing. This would end up probably being bad. He could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am

"Yeah, that's my name," Ambrose replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked up again, seeing that the kid was still there. "Did you want something? I mean, if you needed this classroom I could just... go, if you like?"

It seemed rude to do anything but offer to leave, though Ambrose was regretting it already. His knees felt ready to buckle beneath him if he tried to walk and his vision was already blurred, both from fatigue and a confusion he couldn't get past. Deep down he was praying that Dick would just let him stay in the classroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm

"No, you were here first-- I mean you were... uh..." Richard fumbled with his words, hands quickly shoved into his pant's pockets trying not to scare the kid off. A frightened Slytherin wasn't a good Slytherin to be honest...

"You're fine! But, dude, seriously. Take a seat. You looked like you're going to pass out." The acrobat moved his hands forward, almost to help Ambrose but wasn't exactly sure if he could try to stabilize the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Smiling, Ambrose staggered over to a seat.

"You're such a Hufflepuff," he said gently. "I'll be fine, really. No need to worry. What're you doing here anyway? It's late, you should be in you Common Room. Unless you couldn't sleep either?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:35 am

Richard took a step forward if only to make sure the older Slytherin wouldn't just keel over in front of him. When Ambrose asked him about his reasons for being out, Dick couldn't help but flush with embarrassment.

"I, uh... Was... just... uh..." What had he been doing? "

"Sometimes I leave to just... parkour around?" It was true. He liked to take the quiet school to be his playground as a bit of training for his now deceased parents. They'd be so proud of him for keeping his skills up after they were wrongly murdered.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 am

"Fair enough," Ambrose said with a weak smile, sitting down heavily and resting his elbows on the desk, his chin in his hands. "You really shouldn't be out this late, you know? I've heard things. Those... rumours."

Ambrose sighed heavily, closing his eyes and thinking. Rumours of people getting hurt... within a period of time he had lost all of his memories. It was disconcerting to say the least.

"Have you heard about these people? Apparently people have been getting hurt around here. I dunno if it's just a rumour, though..." he stopped and shook his head. "I dunno. But either way, it's really not safe for you out in the corridors this late. Unless you're one of the ones doing the damage," he added with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"Sometimes I can't help it. I like the adventure." Richard did. Nothing scared him anymore. Nothing could shake his foundations except for small things. Things like people disliking him hurt him more than he could possibly imagine. He'd do practically anything to save him the embarrassment of being hated by his friends... or just random people in general.

"I don't think I am..." Dick looked himself over. Flexing random parts of his body, "Na, I'm completely asterous. But what about you? Are you, you right now? Cause, y'know, you still look like you need to sleep for a week." It wasn't meant to be mean, if anything Richard was far too concerned about the well being of the older teen. The genius took a few steps closer to Ambrose, making sure to look him over. Nothing seemed wrong or misplaced... but one could only wonder when dealing with what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 am

[[sedoufjvrdukhgrukt Thought I'd replied to this but didn't sdouigjnerrhjesg]]

"Yeah, I'm me," Ambrose said, though he certainly didn't feel it. "Just tired. Very tired. No idea why, I'm sure I... got a good nights sleep last night..." That he remembered.

He looked up a little curiously towards Richard. "You actually seen any of these people? That apparently did all this stuff? Someone's got to have seen them, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am

[[ Killing this thread because it's just too hard for either one to reply to the other. <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]   What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened Last Night? [[Tag: Richard]]
Page 1 of 1