Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 am

Her eyes widened more when Ambrose suddenly spoke that horrible curse.

"Ambrose! Stop it!" She yelled as she watched Luciana roll around in pain. This was making her angry.. And when she was yelling at Ambrose to stop, her voice was cruel and demanding.

She closed her mouth when she watched Ambrose lift the curse. And when he suddenly talk to her, her hard look came back before gripping his hand when he grabbed her hair. She breathed harder as she was really close to him once again.

"Let go."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am

Luciana dropped to the ground like a rag doll, her entire body shaking as she just lost focus of what was going on around her. It was indescribable, the pain.. if it was even pain at all. She kept her lips drawn in her mouth, refusing to let a scream come out of her mouth. It wasn't worth it..

And yet, when Ambrose lifted the curse, she stayed almost unmoving on the ground, a few tears streaming down her face. She felt it, the darkness, consuming her-- and it scared her enough to make her want to kill herself. A memory of her 6 year old self, talking to her mother, decided to resurface in her mind,

'Why do you hate the darkness, Luciana?'

'Because I can't see the light, Maman.. It scares me if I can't see the light.'

'And why do you love the light, Luciana?'

'Because you and Papa and Sebastian are my light. You love me, and I love you.. and if I don't have you, then I have nothing guiding me.. and I'll be lost forever.'

It was then she knew that her past self was speaking the truth. Her baby brother Sebastian died at four months old, her parents blamed her for it.. and she left. She felt like she was being pulled along by some invisible string.. and she was just making things worse for herself.. but this.. this was the first real encounter with the darkness she had. And she didn't like it at all.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(ignore the text at the end of the gif. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 am

[[my computer crashed but not in the mood anymore really :/ but will reply once more ^_^]]

Ambrose snarled slightly at Juliette's plea, ignoring it. Instead he jerked her head to the side slightly, leaving her neck exposed to him. He was quick to bite down on it, suckling, knowing a bruise would be left behind. Pulling back, he smiled.

"This is only the beginning for you three," he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:13 am

Juliette almost made a whimper noise when he jerked her head to the side. But she didn't let it out. She only punched his chest when she felt him bite down on her neck, before sucking on it. She closed her eyes as she felt so many feelings rush through her body. There was pleasure, hatred, and sadness. And what bothered her the most was she was liking how he was acting to her. But also hated him at the same time.

When he pulled back she stood there and just breathed. Her hand was still holding his hand as he was still gripping her hair.

"What.. do you mean?" She asked out with a cold voice.

[[OOC Serenity is just being very quiet cause she is scared. I'll write for her in my next post, promise.]]

Last edited by Juliette Valentine on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 am

Luciana's vision was still blurry as she scanned the scene around her. She saw Juliette's head being jerked to the side, but her eyesight worsened and she couldn't see anymore. She could just barely make out Ambrose's head near her neck, and that in itself was all the girl needed to see.

She attempted to roll over, but only got an inch from where she was, "..Just kill me now," she managed to get out, feeling very out of it as she struggled to keep herself conscious.

(yep, sucky postt)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Ambrose looked down at Luciana, amused by her newfound pessimism. It suited her better

"I have a job to do, girls," he said with a smile. "And you three are going to follow me." He raised his wand again, pointing it at each of them in turn. "I don't want to have to use force here, girls. You will just come with me without a fuss. I think I have made myself quite clear, have I not?"

He began to walk, never letting his eyes or wand leave them.

I can't really think of much to do here and Chessie said we were ready to finish this challenge sooooo here's the link to the Shrieking Shack topic:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2