Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] Empty
PostSubject: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 am

Ambrose heard a ringing in his ear as they left the Great Hall, slipping past the staff members quite easily. Juliette followed him, though for a moment Ambrose wondered why. She never usually would. Perhaps it was just her irritation with his conduct that evening. The idea made him smile, and when they entered the classroom he turned to her, grinning.

"You're annoyed with me," he said in a bit of a sing song
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am

Julie was surprised that Ambrose wanted to take her away from Aileen and Neffie.. But she followed Ambrose due to she was annoyed with him. She didn't like it when Slytherins flirted with the Gryffindorks. She glared at him when he took her to classroom Eleven.

"You're annoyed with me,"

"No shit!" She scoffed. "You were flirting with a Gryffindork! We Slytherins do not talk to Gryffindorks!" She hissed at him, showing him how annoyed she was at him. "It was disgusting watching you flirt with that girl! God.. you men always just think with your dicks!" Julie yelled as she made a disgusted look.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

"The idea that you think I thought with anything other than my heart wounds me, Juliette," he said, pouting slightly. "And what's all this talk with we Slytherins? Nothing wrong with a Gryffindor." Ambrose laughed a little. "You're a tiny bit prejudice, you know that? You and Lexi would get along, she hates the idea of House integration too"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Julie rolled her eyes at his first sentence, finding it disgusting how he said. She raised her eyebrow when he said the next sentence. Before glaring at him at his last sentence. He was getting on her nerves. And that was something he should not be doing, especially if she walked with him willingly to this classroom.

"The thought of even getting along with a Gryffindork makes me wanna puke." She said bluntly. "I have no desire to get along with anyone, Ambrose. And for you to start annoying me when I came willingly to see what you wanted.. Is also pissing me off." She hissed, her blue eyes staring straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 am

"Go puke then," he said with a shrug. "You're always annoyed with me, maybe you shouldn't follow me so willingly. You should expect it." He paused to glance at her outfit briefly before smiling. "By the way, dear, I must say I do adore your shoes"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 am

Juliette just smirked when he told her to go puke. She looked away from him when he told her that she shouldn't follow him so willingly. She didn't like it when Ambrose bit back at her.. It always seemed to calm her down.

Though she looked back when he commented on her shoes.

"Thanks.." She said awkwardly, before crossing her arms. "Is there any other reason why you wanted me?" She asked, though her tone was a bit more calm now.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 am

"Because you were staring at me," he said matter of factly. "I mean, I know why- apart from the looks. I just wanted you to know I noticed you getting angry. It's really quite funny, you know. I didn't know you cared so deeply," he said, putting a hand to his heart
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:45 am

Juliette's eyebrow raised when he started to speak. Before her eyes widened a little bit at the last thing he said. She didn't like it that he was teasing her like this. It annoyed her, but at the same time she couldn't let it be known. And before she knew it she pushed him a little.

"Don't flatter yourself, Ambrose.." She said with a smirk. "You know I don't care about anyone.. Everyone else knows it too."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 am

"Ah, but I'm not just anyone," he said with a wink. "Honestly, you Vipers. Still, if I can get a Gryffindor of all people to dance with me, I'm sure I could win you over one day. I always love a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 am

"You really want to take that challenge?" She asked with a curious tone. She was really interested to see how he was planning to win her over. "Cause I can make it a challenge." Juliette smirked as she moved a bit closer to him. "Because no one has ever earned my caring.. Because I do not care about others.." She said.

She actually was very amused by Ambrose right now.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 am

"Well," he said, taking a step closer, mimicking her, "you'll just have to wait and see how I do it. And enjoy." He stared at her for a moment, trying to look her down, but it didn't work. He burst out into a fresh peal of laughter, stepping back and leaning against one of the desks. "Honestly, you're like some sort of character in one of those Muggle books, do you even blink?" She really was quite hilarious to talk you. He liked it when a girl put up a barrier like this
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 am

Juliette keep staring at him with a glare in her eyes. Though she was quickly taken out of her glare when he suddenly start to laugh. Which made her immediately cross her arms again. Her eyes narrowing when he said she was like a character in the Muggle books.

"I do.. and what if I am? What's it to you?" She asked with a little annoyed tone in her voice. "God.. you just think of ways to annoy me." She scoffed as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 am

"Well, maybe if you weren't so easy to piss off, I wouldn't do it," he replied. "Probably shouldn't let people get to you like this. Then again, I'd rather you did. I'm having far too much fun"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:21 am

Juliette glared at him before closing her eyes to sigh.

"You're an ass.." She said shortly. "You know that?" She asked, before moving back to lean against the wall. Though she looked up when she could hear the music from the Great Hall. "Oh.. so now they are playing good music." Juliette muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

"Of course I am, with your influence around how can I not be?" He listened a little closer to the music that Juliette seemed fond of. "Eugh, this song? What is it with you girls?" He shrugged in any case and offered a hand. "You've highly offended me by dismissing my choice in friends, I think that's worth a dance, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 am

Juliette only rolled her eyes at his comment.. Though his last comment made her eyes shoot straight at him.

"I don't dance." She hissed. "So get that thought out of your mind."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

"Oh, it's not in my mind my dear, but my heart." Merlin, I love being dramatic. "Lexi didn't dance either, and look at the effect I had there. You owe me a dance whether you like it or not"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:36 am

"Oh my god." She muttered as she put her hand on her face. She really hated when he would be dramatic. Though she lowered her hand as she shook her head. "You can't make me dance. So get it out of your head!" Juliette said, raising her voice.

God.. he better not make me dance.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am

Rolling his eyes, Ambrose reached out and took hold of her hand, walking backwards towards the door with a wicked grin.

"Scream all you want, my pretty, no one can save you now," he said. "You are all mine, ha ha ha!" Villainous laugh, oh Ambrose you genius...
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:42 am

Juliette's eyes widened when he took a hold of her hand. She of course immediately pulled back to get away from him.. But found he had a tight grip.

"Let me go Ambrose!!" She yelled as she was trying not to exit the door with him. "I don't dance! I never will!! You're wasting your time!" She hissed. "Dammit Ambrose!!!" Julie yelled, before she was pulled out of the room. "Ambrose!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]   Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealous, Much? [[tag: Juliette]]
Page 1 of 1