Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]   Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

They had made it, none of the girls stepping out of line. He knew they wouldn't. It didn't matter how rebellious they tried to be, in the end they could be quite easily scared into submission.

"Welcome, girls," he said, smiling slightly. "Now, I'm afraid my work is done here and we won't get to play any more. Which is such a shame. I do so love playing," he said while staring directly at Juliette. "But I digress. Now, I must assure that you won't go running away on me, mustn't I?"

With that, he cast a Body-Binding Hex on all three, watching them fall to the ground stiffly.

"Lovely, we won't have any rebels now, will we?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]   Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:16 am

Juliette glared at Ambrose as he kept staring at her when he was talking. And before she could make a smartass remark, she was on the ground. Her blue eyes glaring up at Ambrose as he stared down at them.. And all she could think of was the hurt running through her veins. And she wanted to cry and beg him to snap out of it. But, she didn't, she kept that hard look.

"Go to hell." She hissed out.

---

Serenity was behind the girls, shaking in fear. And when she was body jinxed, she fell to the ground. And now all she wanted was her twin.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]   Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 am

Luciana was exhausted. After being inflicted with the Crucio curse, her drunken state had put her in a sluggish mood. She just didn't care anymore. She looked past Ambrose as he spoke, falling into submission as he casted the Body Bind curse.

'In the eye abides the heart.. every pure and tender feeling. All emotions worth revealing, in the eyes their charm impart..' she mouthed, keeping her eyes glued onto the floor. She was a tiny bit scared, but most of her silence was due to her confusion. She had figured out why Brosie was acting the way he was on the way there.. but, the question was.. why was he paying so much attention to Juliette, even in his state of mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]   Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana] Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1- Bringing in the Prisoners [tag Serenity, Juliette and Luciana]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: