Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:08 am

Ambrose stood outside the greenhouse, his face stony and his posture straight. It was chilly outside, but he hardly noticed in this state of mind. The owls had been sent, ordering the three girls to come directly to the greenhouses. A small smirk spread across his lips as he thought about the plan. Bring them to the Shrieking Shack. Well, that was the plan eventually. Something inside him, something dark, wanted more.

Something inside him wanted a little... fun.

Last edited by Ambrose Maguire on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 am

'Who the hell would send me an anon owl.. don't even like owls, I don't..'

A slightly inebriated Luciana strolled down to the greenhouses, fiercely chewing the gum she had in her mouth as she walked. It really pissed her off that someone would send her an anonymous owl ordering her to do something. She usually wouldn't go, but the whiskey working in her system just made her even more daring than she usually was.

Once she saw Ambrose, her face hardened. The hell? He sent her that owl? "The fuck did you call me out here for, Brosie?" she said in an irritated tone, eyeing him oddly. Something was off about him.. but Lucie couldn't put her finger on it.

'Guess he just got done jacking off or some shit like that,' she thought, rolling her eyes at the thought.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Juliette wasn't that happy that someone sent her an owl with a note telling her to meet them in the greenhouses. She wasn't having the most greatest day.

First she got crucioed, then got bit by a snake, then crucioed again.. And now this. Though she just hoped it was something good, maybe it was Vivienne just doing those parties that only the vipers knew about.

'It better be that..'

Though something in her told her to turn around and walk off. But that wasn't what she wanted to do.. Even if it felt like it would be better to be inside of Hogwarts. She rather not be in that school. She didn't want to be attacked again, cause if she did she would probably end up killing someone. Though she wanted to kill the person who used the imperius curse on her friends.

She sighed as she made her way into the Greenhouse. And when she looked up her eyes narrowed immediately, and she just wanted to turn around right then. Why did Ambrose send her that fucking letter? And why was Luciana there? Was that perv just so fucking horny that he wanted a three-way?

'In his dreams.'

She made a un-amused noise.

"What the fuck do you want Ambrose?" She asked out coldly. "Cause if it isn't a good enough reason, then I'm fucking leaving." She said even more coldly. Juliette did not like that he had sent her the owl. Especially when she hated to see him right now, especially when he saw that weak side of her. Which was something only Aileen has ever seen.

[[OOC Just look at the facial expression please.]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 pm

[[OOC- I'm suddenly feeling ten times worse for Juliette, she can't catch a break XD]]

First Luciana. Then Juliette. And neither looked too happy about the situation. That caused him to smile more. Soon enough, they wouldn't be too angry. No, they'd forget all about their anger.

"Ah, ladies," he said warmly, though still not sounding quite like his usual self. "One down for now? Shame. At least you two are wonderfully on time!" He looked to Juliette, who had threatened to leave. "I don't think you'll be leaving any time soon, sweetheart."

With that, he pulled out his wand from his robe pocket and directed it at the two girls.

"Now then, I hope we're done with the notion of leaving. Both of you, stand with your backs against the greenhouse. Now. You'll soon have another pretty friend to keep you company, don't worry about that"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 am

Juliette's eyebrow raised when suddenly Ambrose didn't sound like himself.. He wasn't as, warm. Though she just rolled her eyes, finding this really fucking stupid. She sighed as she wanted to put her hand on her face. She really wanted to know what the hell was going on. But, before she could ask, Ambrose suddenly looked at her and spoke to her, which made her eyes widened a little bit. Before she backed up one step when he pointed the wand at her and Luciana.

Though she wasn't more shocked at the wand being pointed at her. But at the eyes that stared at her. He never looked at anyone like that. And even though this irritated her that she knew so much about it, it was useful. But now she could find herself even angrier at the situation.

Juliette narrowed her eyes when she was given the order to put her back against the wall.

"No," She said coldly, "I will not stand against the wall. So you can fucking forget that, Ambrose. Now snap the fuck out of it." She said, raising her voice. And even if it sounded like she was being nice, her tone would surely show she wasn't being nice at all. For it was cold, cruel, and mean.

[[OOC Don't feel ten times worse. I love torturing my little Juliette. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 am

Of course, someone would refuse. His smile turned to an immediate grimace and he pointed his wand at the ground between the two girls, sending off a bang that uplifted some of the mud, as if a small mine had been set off. It was not big enough to hurt either of them... just big enough to send a warning.

"Stand with your back to the greenhouse. Now."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 am

Juliette's eyes widened as she jumped back a little when he casted a spell onto the ground. She looked back at him.

"What the fuck, Ambrose! Stop it!" She yelled as her eyes narrowed. But as she spoke she backed up into the wall. And even if she didn't want to be against the wall, she didn't want to get cursed again. Though somewhere behind this brave, strong look, she was scared and hurt to see what was happening.

First Rose, then Aileen, and now Ambrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 am

Serenity had received the owl, and was a little surprised someone wanted to meet her. Though she looked around, trying to see if she could find her sister. And when she saw she would have to go alone, she sighed and started to head towards the Greenhouse.

Though when she was almost to the greenhouse, she heard talking, which made her walk a bit faster to the greenhouse. And the moment she walked into the Greenhouse, Ambrose shot a spell at the ground. This made her scream as she backed against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

As Juliette walked to the wall, Ambrose's smirk returned. The second Gryffindor, Serenity, had appeared.

"You're late," he said with false amusement. "I suppose you should be forgiven though." He nodded towards the wall of the greenhouse. "Go and stand beside them, if you please. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:45 am

Serenity froze when Ambrose looked at her. She nodded to him and immediately went to the wall next to the other girls. She didn't want to get hurt, and therefore she obeyed his orders.

[[OOC Lame posts will be lame for Serenity due to I'm more into Juliette. And it doesn't help I'm tired. So please bear with me... however you spell that word.]]
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 am

When Ambrose fired the spell at both Juliette and and herself, she merely pulled her foot back from the blast and looked at him, folding her arms, "Oooh, a spell, I'm shaking in my panties.. the fuck is this?" she asked, looking at Juliette oddly as she yelled.

She chuckled at the other blonde's words, still chewing on that same piece of gum. Maybe it was her normal brain that couldn't comprehend what was going on-- wait, nope, it was just her drunkenness.

She slid her feet until her back was to the greenhouses, looking over at the third girl that joined them. "Okay, what the hell. I know Miss SnakeFetish (Juliette) over here is like.. totally fucking bonkers and really needs to calm her damn tits, but now I'm getting suspicious. Do you have a fetish for blondes and plants or something, 'cause it's fucking dark out here and I'm kinda drunk and I'm worried you're gonna like... pit us against each other in some crazyass lesbian death match. Oh shit.. I might've given you an idea. Oh well."

(LE DRUNK LUCIE = <3)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 am

Ambrose's smile slipped away again when Luciana spoke. If she was going to speak like this, he was quite sure that his fun was going to be spoilt.

"Well now, isn't this nice?" he said, walking closer to them. "A nice little quiet get together." He paused in front of Luciana, raising his wand and pressing the tip of it gently against her chin. "And I would like it very much if we kept it quiet. Is that understood?"

He continued moving, stopping front of Juliette with a smirk. "Very pretty, aren't you?" he said, a little tauntingly. He traced his wand along her jawline. "I'm sure that will be useful..."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 am

Juliette looked at Lucie when she spoke about her, but only rolled her eyes. She could clearly tell the girl was drunk. But even if this girl was trying to insult her, she had heard worse. And apparently the little prep couldn't hold her alcohol that good. So it was pretty amusing to watch her make a fool of herself.

Juliette watched how Ambrose walked to them and kept the wand pointed at them. Her eyes narrowed a bit when she saw him place the wand at the tip of Luciana's chin. She didn't like how he kept looking at them. And how he was threatening them. Though she slowly watched him stop in front of her, which made her raise her head a little.

"Very pretty, aren't you? I'm sure that will be useful..."

She felt her body tense a little at how he traced his wand against her jawline.

"Get off.." She demanded with a whisper.

---
[[OOC Because I'm fucking lazy. XD]]

Serenity watched how the male pointed the wand at the two blondes. Though when he started to compliment the one that seemed to tense a little.. She could feel herself shiver. What was he planning to do to them? Though she didn't like the look the other blonde was giving Ambrose. As if she was about to yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

The tone of Juliette's voice is what really made him angry. It wasn't much, but that demanding in her voice was too irritating for him. The tip of the wand dropped to Juliette's throat, his spare hand pressing against the back of her head and pulling her forward until her forehead rested against his.

"You don't give me orders," he said lowly. "Is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 am

Juliette breathed when the wand was suddenly pointed at her neck, and she was being pressed against his forehead. She stared at him in the eyes, keeping her hard look. Though deep inside she was looking for some hope, something that would tell her that the Ambrose she knew was still in there. Cause it was killing her on the inside to see him like this.

She breathed a bit more when he spoke to her.

"I don't like to be given orders, Ambrose.. You of all people should know that." She whispered with that same tone in her voice.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 am

Glowering darkly, Ambrose grip tightened slightly on the back of her hair, tugging slightly. She was far too defiant for his liking. Roughly, and with no intention other than embarrassment and pain, Ambrose pressed his lips against hers, gnawing a little on her lip. He could feel a few drops of blood in his mouth, and upon this he pulled back, stepping away with the wand still placed at her neck.

"Is that understood?" he asked again, tilting his head slightly
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 am

Juliette glared at him, before closing her eyes when he tugged at her hair. She opened her eyes, only to close them again when she was suddenly kissed. She put her hands immediately on his chest and tried to push him away. But she jumped a little when she could feel him bite her lip. Making her stop trying to push him away. Though now she could taste the blood, making her breathe harder. She couldn't believe he had stolen another kiss from her.. But she also couldn't believe how she felt about that kiss... Juliette liked it.. Something she shouldn't like!

And when he pulled away her eyes continued to glare at him. Hiding her true feelings. And as she continued to glare at him, she could feel the blood trickle down from her lip.

"Fine." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 am

Luciana frowned at him as he put the tip of her wand against her chin. "Kay whatever," she grumbled, deciding to chew incessantly on her gum, which had now lost its fruity flavor. She knew she would say something that didn't need to be said if she didn't keep her mouth closed, so she did.

"I don't like to be given orders, Ambrose.. You of all people should know that."

After those words left Juliette's mouth, Lucie scoffed, folding her arms and looking elsewhere. 'Bitch, that's MY line.. the fuck do you think you are, taking words outta my damn mouth,' she thought angrily, her chewing becoming slightly more intense.

Although, she couldn't help gasping lightly when Ambrose supposedly 'kissed' Juliette, the girl shaking her head and looking up at the trees, the sky, just ANYWHERE from that.

Imperiused or not, she knew he saw something in Juliette that he didn't see in her, and it kind of bothered her. Not that she couldn't find another guy to like her, no.. it was just the fact that they were cuppycake buddies.

He was her first friend at Hogwarts.. and she had a feeling their friendship was going to change.

(anger cause Google Chrome decided to delete my post. little bitch.)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 am

Ambrose nodded, pulling back his wand and staring at the three girls. He had to deliver them soon, he knew. But for now... yes, a little fun was in order.

"My, what a selection I have here. One pretty little girl who doesn't talk very much, another who talks far too much. And one who was just right. But I don't like to pick favourites, girls. I love you all far too much to do that."

This was really too much fun.

"Firstly, my talkative little friend, I think you need to spit out that gum"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:49 am

Juliette looked away immediately when he moved away from her. And she refused to look at him as she just stared at the ground. Her facial expression was one of a angry one. But behind that big mask, she was hurting bad. Why were her friends being targeted like this. But why... why did Aileen and Ambrose have to be cursed? They were the first friends she ever made at Hogwarts. And even if she was very annoyed with Ambrose, it hurt her to see him like this. And she just wanted to throw herself at him and make him snap out of it. But there were two others in here, so she was keeping her mask high.

And the only people who were able to see through this mask, were Ambrose and Aileen themselves. And even if the other girls tried to see the hurt, they would only see coldness and hatred as Juliette slowly looked up at Ambrose when he finally spoke.

Though as she glared, she would taste blood sometimes. Due to she was refusing to wipe the blood. Her eyes slowly gazed at Luciana when Ambrose gave her a order. Before looking at the blue haired girl who was against the wall, shaking. Before bringing her attention back to Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 am

"I'm not your fucking friend," spat Luciana, giving her gum three more defiant chews before spitting it out, it landing an inch from his feet. "Just screw you," she growled, twirling a strand of her hair around her index finger. It was a quirk she had, always twirling the same piece of hair around her finger when she got angry. It wasn't even the situation she was in, it was everything-- her heritage, her willingness to give herself away, not to mention her odd hankering to drink.. and it wasn't just wine anymore.

It was all piling up on her, and it hadn't even been 3 months since she transferred, either.. maybe she should've stayed her ass in France. It had been a reaccuring idea for quite some time..

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 am

Ambrose glared at Luciana while she twirled that strand of hair around her finger. He couldn't stand the way she just stood there, barely reacting. He looked down at the wad of gum near his feet, his fist tightening around the wand. Swiftly, he raised it towards her, muttering Diffindo!. With that, a lock of her hair fell away from her, still tightened around her finger, but no longer connected to her head.

"I don't like it when girls ignore me, you know?" he said quietly, lowering his wand again. "You're not making this easy on yourself"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 am

Juliette's eyes widened a little when she saw what Ambrose did to Luciana. He had literally attacked Luciana in a way, and now the girl's hair was twisted around her finger still. This sent something through her whole body. This wasn't the Ambrose she knew!

"Stop it, Ambrose!" She suddenly said as she looked at him, wanting him to stop this. Wanting him to snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 am

Knowing she was ticking him off, Luciana simply took the strand of hair off her finger, letting it float to the ground as she grabbed onto another piece, twirling that one as well. "And you're not making this bullshit easy on any of us. Just go ahead and do whatever you're gonna fucking do so I can be done with it," she looked over at Juliette, rolling her eyes when she told Ambrose to stop.

Feeling nothing like her usual sweet self, she boiled over, her voice getting fierce. " 'Friend' my ass.. after this, I'm so not wasting my damn time with you, Ambrose fucking Maguire," she grumbled, getting utterly pissed off. It wasn't like her to even have a temper to deal with.. but the tension was setting her off.

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 am

[[not long and this is moving to the Shrieking Shack so just a few more posts of fun Twisted Evil ]]

"Crucio!" Ambrose was swift in casting the spell, bringing it as a surprise to the cocky blonde. She needed to be taught a lesson very, very badly. And if this is what it took to put that message across, so be it.

"Don't you order me about," Ambrose said firmly, stopping the curse and looking at Juliette. He moved towards her, grabbing her hair once more and bringing her face close to his. "Did you not learn your lesson before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]   Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1 The Meeting [[tag: Serenity, Luciana, Juliette]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next