Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 am

Cassandra nodded as she started to walk with Aurora back to the castle. No one was walking infront of them, so Cassandra looked over her shoulder to see if someone would be following them. She bit her lip and reached her hand to reach Auroras. She gave a light squeeze, entangling their fingers together as they kept walking towards the castle. Like aurora said, nothing wrong with friends holding hands was there? Cassandra kept her eyes forward as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 am

Aurora looked down at their hands. Smiling ever so lightly. It was okay. It was a friendly gesture..Or not..She didn't know. And to be honest..She didn't care much either. It felt nice to have someone like Cassandra. It felt nice to know that she had a crush on her. Though there was also this danger of hurting the girl. It was clearly there. When they reached the school she let go of Cassandra's hand. ''You want to go to the library? Or do you have something else to do..?'' She asked as she looked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

She smiled at Aurora. "No, I think I will go to the dorm and write some letters. I finished my homework already, and I will get myself new reading material later maybe." She said with a slight wink, turning to head to the ravenclaw towers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 am

Aurora nodded. She was surprised when Cassandra winked at her. She tried to ignore it. As she walked back into the school. Should she go to the Slytherin common room? ..It couldn't hurt to try could it...? She hesitated before walking to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar and spice and everything nice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3