Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A nice talk (tag: Korso)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A nice talk (tag: Korso)  Empty
PostSubject: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Holli knocked on Korso's door and was wondering where he was. Holli was in her white long dress and white high heels as she asked herself, "Korso where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

"Hmmm?" Korso hummed at the knock and smiled, opening the door. To his surprise, it was Holli. He chuckled with a grin, "Holli! how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Holli said with a sexy smile after she giggled, "I'm fine. I was wondering if you were busy because I have free time." Holli did like Korso and hoped that he would invite her in to his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

"Not busy at all." Korso chuckled, opening the door, "Please, come in." he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Holli came inside and looked inside his home and noticed how it was nice and kept. Holli didn't mind the furs and leathers on the furniture and had a nice little fireplace. Holli said with a smile as she sat down on his leather couch, "It's very nice reminds me of a cabin I used to own. Kept me warm through those winters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Korso nodded, sitting in a red lounge chair beside her, "I'm not fond of the winter by any means. I try to keep this place as cozy as possible." he smiled, "So what brought on this lovely visit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Holli said with a sexy smile and hint of flirting as she sat closer to Korso, "Well, I figure you want some company and we hardly got to talk at the feast." Holli looked at Korso with those light blue eyes of hers with desire and wanting there something from Korso that she wanted from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Korso blinked at her for a moment before arching an eyebrow with a small smile, "Well I'd be happy to talk at any time. I generally talk more at feasts though. Something about food just helps everyone talk." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Holli giggled and for some reason she had an impulse to kiss him. Holli kissed Korso as she laid her hands on his shoulders and kissed him with passion that was released inside of her. Holli sighed as she enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Korso blinked several times. The kiss was good, there was no denying that and he let her finish. Once she was done, he pulled away gently, "Holli? What was that?" he chuckled. He liked the girl, butt he was starting to develop feelings for someone else. He'd been in this situation before, no doubt, but for some reason, this time was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Holli lightly laughed and explained as she ran her hands through her hair, "I don't know. It's just...you make me feel whole again. And I haven't felt whole in years because of my gift and this attraction that you have around you it's just...I don't know how to explain it." Holli just stared at Korso and her hands slowly moved to his chest. Holli just looked at Korso longingly and fire was just build in her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice talk (tag: Korso)    A nice talk (tag: Korso)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice talk (tag: Korso)
Page 1 of 1