Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Aurora was getting somewhat dis-comfortable when Cassandra moved closer. ''Depends on how much you are willing to Contribute. '' She faked a smirk. Maybe Cassandra was just trying to make her uncomfortable for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

She gave another light smirk. "How about I contribute this?" She asked closing the space between hers and Auroras lips. An innocent and light kiss on the lips never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Aurora widen her eyes. She quickly moved her head away from Arista's. ''And what exactly are you trying to do?'' She asked as she raised her eyebrow. She cleared her throat. Moving her whole body somewhat away from Arista's taking her hand back aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 am

Cassandra moved away from Aurora as the other girl did too. She covered her mouth, a familiar blush climbing to her cheeks. "I am sorry, I thought you wanted me to." She looked away from Aurora ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

Aurora looked away. ''I'm sorry.'' She instantly stood up. ''I'll see you some other time.'' Quickly walking, As she used to do in the hallways of Hogwarts. When she had no time. And she needed to be somewhere really fast. Aurora brushed through her hair. What was Cassandra thinking? What was she doing? This.. This wasn't right. Girls shouldn't..They..Shouldn't...Aurora walked slower as she found herself thinking back when she kissed Rose..She was doing the same to Cassandra now. Walk away and ignore it. Was she going to treat Cassandra like this all the time? That wasn't fair was it..? Aurora stopped. What was she going to do? Walk away and ignore it..? Make Cassandra feel just like Rose had done to her?...No that wasn't fair. Aurora swallowed and turned around. She was actually pretty far already. Aurora slowly walked back. Maybe not the best move. But..Nothing was so smart now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Cassandra had covered her face when Aurora left. Idiot!! Cassandra Sinistra you are thirty times of an idiot!! She didn't know what she should do or where she should go. This was embarassing, she was glad no one had seen that.

She finally decided to move, standing up. She widened her eyes as she saw Aurora coming back. She quickly turned around, trying to run into the other direction, but her feet didn't let her. She finally turned back to face Aurora. "I am sorry miss Aurora, I shall not do so again. And I shall understand if you do not wish to be friends with me anymore." She said trying to keep her face free of emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 am

Aurora brushed through her hair. ''It's..okay. I do want to stay friends Cassandra.'' She sighed. ''It's just something else. It wasn't your fault. I was just surprised you know?'' Aurora smiled. Trying to laugh it off a little. She took hold of Cassandra's hand. She sighed again. What now? ''Just..We can just stay friends.'' Giving Cassandra a smile again. Why was it difficult to say that?
She knew herself. Female was suppose to marry a male. Not..She wasn't. She shouldn't be gay. It wasn't right..Was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

She nodded, the fact Aurora was holding her hand now confused her. But she decided to ignore it, she wanted to be friends with her, and she wanted that too. Or maybe something more, but Aurora made it clear she didn't want anything more. Cassandra would be content with that. "Yes, we can stay as friends, if you want." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:37 am

Aurora sighed. It doesn't hurt to try does it? Aurora moved closer to Cassandra giving the girl a hug. She didn't know what she wanted. She wanted ..Someone to understand her. Someone to care. Aurora sighed again. ''I'm sorry.'' She didn't exactly know what she wanted. She was confused. Female and Female shouldn't be together... She didn't know anymore. Since when was she herself gay? It wasn't that she never had kissed a girl before..But..It was strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 am

She tensed slightly when Aurora hugged her. It got evenmore confusing now. Did she or did she not want her? Or was she just playing with her. "No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted on impulse." She pulled away from the embrace, taking the chocolate coins, holding them out to Aurora. "Here, you can have these back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 am

Aurora shook her head. ''N-No..Keep them.'' Pushing the bag towards Cassandra. She sighed. As she looked Cassandra. ''I'm just confused you know? It's maybe a little bit weird to talk about everything right now. Since i barely know you.'' She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 am

She tried to push the bag of candy back to Aurora, but fnally giving up and putting it back to her bag. "I know... I found out two years ago I like girls... I am still ashamed of it... Like it is not natural...But I shall drop the topic now.." She returned the weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:00 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow. ''But I'm not into girls...'' She said as she was even more confused. She sat back down on the bench. ''I like boys..Not girls..'' She was more trying to convince herself than Cassandra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 am

Cassandra sat next to Aurora. "I didn't say you liked girls, I said I like girls. I am just saying sometimes I get confused with the signals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 am

''what signals?'' Was holding hands bad? Hugging..? She knew how to flirt with guys but she wasn't sure how far you would go with a girl until it was actually flirting..Friends hugged right? What was so wrong with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 am

Cassandra waved her hand. "Not important." She looked down at the ground, not really wanting to explain what she had interperted into positive signals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 am

Aurora moved her hand over Cassandra's. ''You mean like this?'' Drawing circles on Cassandra's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:21 am

Cassandra tensed up, pulling her hand away. She looked at Aurora with wide eyes. Why was she doing that if she was not interested. "Yes, like that...." Was she playing with her? Should she just stand up and leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 am

Aurora looked at Cassandra from the corner of her eye. ''Sorry..I just. Don't know when something is flirting with girls...And when something is just friendly.'' She looked Cassandra into the eyes. Sighing deeply. As she let her fingers run over Cassandra's Cheek. Her skin felt so soft. And it looked so tempting..Her Skin was so soft..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 am

Cassandra didn't know what to do or feel right now. Why was Aurora being so affectionate if she didn't want her? She blinked few times fast before placing her hand on Auroras hand that was on her cheek. She stood up, draining all the emotion out of her speech and face. "I do not apreciate you playing with me like this miss Scrimgeour. Either you are into females or you are not, I don't mind killing my crush to you. But if you just want to b friends with me then would you please not make this so difficult for me." She let a hint of saddness shine through her eyes as she looked down at Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:52 am

Aurora looked down as well. She was right. It wasn't right to act like this.. ''I'm sorry..I'm not toying with you.'' What was she trying to do? Aurora sighed. Grabbing Cassandra's hand again. ''I don't know if I'm attracted to girls okay? I'm confused..But I don't want to make you feel bad because I maybe don't feel the same..Because I don't even know if I do..Or don't..''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 am

Cassandra squeezed Auroras hand gentlly. "Well... When you do, it's alright if you tell me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:54 am

Aurora stood up. ''Just don't think that I want to play with you..'' She knew herself how much it would hurt...Aurora sighed. ''Let's keep..This just a little secret what you say?'' She asked as her voice somehow found it's strength back. Sounding a little bit seductively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 am

Cassandra smiled. "Sounds good to me miss Aurora." She didn't want people to find out about her orientation. She was expected to marry and have children, she would not dissapoint anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:37 am

Aurora let go off Cassandra's hand. She didn't know if she was actually being attracted to the girl or if she was just looking for someone to love er. understand her. She didn't know. But she did know that she liked Cassandra's company. ''Let's go back..'' Giving the girl a smile. Turning around. She just didn't know. Maybe she was just looking for affection. That must be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar and spice and everything nice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next