Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] Empty
PostSubject: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 am

Serenity decided to go alone to the Greenhouses of the grounds. She usually liked to look at the plants alone. Finding it very peaceful and calm. She did this even if she didn't want to be away from her twin. But she couldn't find Jenna anywhere. So this was her chance to take a little time for herself.

She lifted one of the leaves of one of the plants and smiled at it. They seemed happy. Which made her happy due to she always hated when she could feel the plants were sad or in pain. Though her eyes slowly gazed at the Mandragoras.. Now they always seemed grouchy and whiney.. Something she always hated about them.

They were far too loud and far too deadly to people. Something she didn't like about the plants that harmed people. But it wasn't kind of humans to take them out of their comfort zone.

She sighed before she continued walking through the Greenhouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 am

Jasper found himself wandering through the Hogwarts grounds, he had been curious how much had really changed since he had been a student here. He was disappointing that not much had. Upon looking over at the green house he couldn't help but smirk, he had remembered the time that he and a few accomplices had sneaked in at night and woken up all the Mandragoras, laughing hysterically when no one could handle the sound. Some fond memories deserved a trip inside. Once getting close however he spotted a blue haired student, well, that certainly wasn't normal.

His mind raced in an attempt to remember who the student was, and of course, she was one of the centaur students, how very interesting! He hummed contently as he made his way into the green house, looking around the plants with a lack of interest being shaking his head in a fake shock.

"Not often you find a student in here."

He said quietly, yet loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 am

Serenity was gazing at one of the other plants before hearing Professor Alexander come in the greenhouse.

And when she finally heard a voice, she gasped as she turned around with widened eyes. Though she calmed down when she realized it wasn't against the rules to be in the greenhouse. And it helped that Professor Alexander wasn't yelling at her for being in the house.

"Then that is a good thing. The other students would probably hurt these plants." She said softly as she turned her head to look back at the plan. Her blue hair following her every movement. Her blue eyes gazing at the beautiful plant, before she moved on to look at the Mandragoras. They were very still and quiet..

Sleeping..

She thought to herself.

"May I ask why you are here Professor?" She said without even looking at him. "Especially since there is no trouble here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 am

Jasper placed his hands behind his back as he walked around the green house, looking at the many exotic plants but still couldn't help but remain completely uninterested. He was more interested in this very oh, so rare breed of student who graced his presence. He turned on the balls of his feet once hearing her question why he was here, and he let out a small chuckle upon the trouble comment.

"I have, fond memories of when I was a student here."

He replied as his eyes moved at the Mandragoras, his lips pulling into a smirk.

"Why are you here? I rare see you without your sister, this hardly seems like a place that I'd expect a centaur to enjoy spending her time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 am

Serenity could feel a little tense when the Professor walked around to look at the plants. She was wondering if this was a bad or good feeling.. Due to her being half horse, her senses were a bit better then others. But she usually ignored them.. cause they were usually wrong. And she didn't like judging a book by it's cover.

Upon hearing the answer of why he was here, she looked at him a little, before looking away. Figuring he must have done something in this greenhouse. But once again ignored it and continued doing what she was doing.

Though she finally looked straight at him when he asked his question.

"My sister went off somewhere." She replied. "And it is a place for some centaurs. I love looking at the plants here." She said softly as she looked away and jumped up a step to enter the other part of the greenhouse.

And as she did this, her long purple dress seemed to rise a bit before falling. As well as her long blue hair seemed to sway when she jumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

Jasper noticed the girl's finicky movements, she was very animalistic even in her human appearance, skittish looking with the way she would look at him then look away. It was very interesting, in fact, he couldn't ever recall seeing a halfling centaur, to say he wanted to study here was not true enough. He tilted his head slightly as she seemed fight her judgements, the alert sparkle in her eyes made that clear, he chuckled quietly under his breath, who would have thought? Perhaps he really was intimidating.

"I see."

He replied quietly to her sister having run off somewhere, it was truly strange, he had only seen the girls a few times but they always seemed to be attached to the hips . . . or tails might be more appropriate here. He shrugged slightly, remaining in the first area of the green house as he touched a plant to lay his analytical eye upon it.

"Just a closed in space doesn't seem very . . . beast friendly is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 am

Upon hearing the name the Professor suddenly said. Serenity turned around fast with a slight glare.

"I am not a beast. I am half-human and half-centaur. I'm a half blood, centaur, and a human. I am not a beast. And for you to call me such a thing, is rude of you, Professor!" She said softly but sternly. Even if her voice was soft, hearing her be serious was like a knife scratching a chalkboard.

She stayed in this strong stance, before finally looking away to look at one of the plants. She sighed after realizing she had just yelled at a Professor.. If he would stay calm, she would be surprised. But that isn't likely when you talk back to a Professor.. But she needed to tell him that he was wrong for saying those words.

Though she wouldn't say sorry.. for she did nothing wrong. She only stood up for herself. She wasn't like the some of the other students, who just let people get away with stuff. No.. she was strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:17 am

Jasper tilted his head slightly, not that he hadn't expected a backlash, he knew very few well that both the merfolk and the centaurs disliked being referred to as beasts because of their human qualities, but what shocked him was how . . . soft her voice was as she attempted to scold him. In all honesty, he had to fight back a laugh, but he did a good enough job hiding it.

"My apologies Ms. Serenity."

He bowed his head in his false, yet convincing apology. This was interesting, how she acted, he could compare her to a horse quite easily, a shy creature that would sooner trot away with her head in the air than pick a lasting fight, that would surely come in hand for later.

"I was out of place, one tends to forget the scientific names when it comes to students, especially a rare breed such as yourself."

How dirtied it may be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:45 am

Serenity looked back at the Professor, and nodded when he apologized.

"You are forgiven. But next time try to think before you speak." She said, before walking further into the next part of the greenhouse. She saw so many herbs that could heal someone.. Or kill them. Which always amazed her. Even though she was use to seeing these in the woods she lived in. It was still able to amaze her.

"Do you like any of the plants that are in her professor?" She suddenly asked, wondering if he liked if any of the plants that were in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 am

Jasper turned to look over at the girl for a brief moment, for a second there it almost sounded as if she had gained a backbone, but he couldn't take her seriously with that soft voice, at least in a threatening sense.

"I'll be sure to."

He said with a roll of his eyes as he continued around the greenhouse before stepping into the second half. He made sure to keep his distance, there was no need to frighten her off so soon, and it would backfire any potential plans he'd have in the future regarding her. His arms were still locked behind his back, delicately shielded by his royal blue cape. He shrugged slightly, to be honest, they all looked the same, and he couldn't tell one plant from another.

"Its been so long since Herbology, I'm afraid all I can remember are those screaming little Mandragoras."

He said with a chuckle as he glanced over to the blue haired student.

"What about you Ms. Serenity?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]   You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]] Empty

Back to top Go down

You don't seem nice [[TAG Jasper!]]
Page 1 of 1