Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sugar and spice and everything nice Empty
PostSubject: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Cassandra was walking in the Hogsmead vilage. She had needed new quills and new parchment. On her way back to the castle she stopped I front of the honeydukes sweet shop. She looked at the colourfull display window, feeling a slight urge to buy something. She bit her lip, giving it a long thought. You have worked hard enough to earn a chocolate frog. She walked in, going to the shopkeeper, giving them her meagre purchase. She paid for it before intending to head out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Aurora was wandering around. She couldn't keep running from people IN the school.So she could as well just take a walk to who knows where. Suddenly she bumped into a female figure. ''Excuse me..'' She said absent mindly as she walked further into the store. Not really paying attention on her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Cassandra felt someone bump into her shoulder. She looked up at the person, her heart skipping a beat. "Nice to see you again miss Aurora." She said smiling and politely bowing her head to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Aurora looked over her shoulder. ''Oh...Hello Cassandra'' She nodded her head to the girl. ''How are you?'' Aurora gave the girl a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

"I am good thank you. Out for s little shopping trip. How about you?" She asked showing her bags. "I stopped by here to buy me some luxury to reward my hard work." She said rather proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 am

Aurora smiled. ''What hard work? You mean with the library?'' She walked towards Cassandra, Taking a look in the bags. ''Chocolate frogs.'' She smirked. ''You have to be careful with those things.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 am

She smiled. "With my studies in general." She then held out the case with the frog. "Just one I'm afraid, I haven't been doing that good." She said putting the case back in the bag. "Are you here to buy sweets too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

Aurora grinned. ''You don't have enough money to buy more?'' Aurora than shrugged. ''I just happened to be here. Taking a look doesn't hurt, Maybe I'll buy something.'' Giving the girl a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

She laughed. "Ofcourse I have money to buy more, I just don't think I deserve more than one." She smiled politely. "That is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow. ''Does it matter if you deserve them? If you want more just buy more. '' That was Aurora's logic. She walked to a shelf, She wasn't really planning to buy anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 am

She shook her head. "No, it doesn't work that way." She walked to Auroras side. "I reward myself with a piece of chocolate or maybe a hot bath now and then. But only if I feel that I deserve a reward." Her parents only disiplined her if she did bad, so she had devised a system to make sure she wouldn't get punished. It involved a very strickt self dicipline a lot of hard work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow. She than crossed her arms. ''How about I buy you something, Is that against your way you work? Hmm..?'' She smirked. It wasn't really something she did often. ''Your decision. I don't often offer something like this. To be honest..I cannot remember ever offering something like this.'' She turned her back to Cassandra. Walking towards another shelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 am

She smiled. "Well it is not polite to turn down a gift, so if you really want to buy me something you sure can." She wasn't obliged to eat it right away either. She could make the one chocolate frog to last for months, she didn't need more to be honest. But it would be rude to refuse now wouldn't it?

OOC: >.< kids them kill me one day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:41 am

Aurora smiled. ''Alright. Than pick something you like.'' As she looked over her shoulder towards Cassandra. She than turned back towards the shelf. Cassandra was a nice girl. She liked the girl. She was a kind girl.

(OOC: Let me safe you xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:05 am

"Very well then if you insist miss Aurora." Cassandra gave a slight smirk at Aurora, moving towards the shelfs, browsing through them. Her hand picked up a small bag of chocolate coins. That she would surely be able to consume in reasonable time.

OOC: going to bed, the kids are sleeping and my typing is too loud >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

Aurora smiled. Looking at what Cassandra picked. "Let"s make two of that." She said as she showed the bag of chocolate she took a second one. "One for me one for you." She took her wallet out of her pocket. She paid for the two little bags of chocolate. Handing one to Cassandra. "I've started reading the book you gave me. I must admit I really like it." She smiled at Cassandra. "So you've earned the chocolate." Walking out of the shop. She took a comfortable distance between them.

(OOC: okii sugar ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Cassandra smiled wider to the compliment. "Thank you miss Aurora, I had a thought you might." They walked out of the store. "And I can accept my reward. Though I believe it is too much of a reward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm

"Oh come on Cassandra." She rolled her eyes as she gave the girl a look. "It's nothingn it's just chocolate. Not like I gave you a diamond ring or anything." Aurora smirked. It was just chocolate. Aurora didn't see the problem. She didn't often give presents. But the girl was too much into dicipline. What's so bad about rewarding yourself somewhat too much? With a birthday you get presents. And it's not like everybody first ask theirselves if you deserve the present. "Want to go and sit somewhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

She smiled. "No, it's something I enjoy eating. And if I give into too much temptation I become lazy, and if I become lazy my standards will drop and all my hard work will be go down the drain." She moved to the bench, sitting down. Eventhough she was wearing pants she closed her knees together tightly. She placed her shopping bag on her lap looking up at Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Aurora smirked as Cassandra started explaining again. She sat down. She than had an idea. "But it doesn't hurt to try and give in for a temptation.. Just once." She took out a chocolate coin. She took the plastic off the coin. Moving her hand towards Cassandra's lips. "Just for once." She smiled at the girl. Cassandra was really hard to convince it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Cassandra looked at Aurora when she spoke. When the girl took the coin and held the piece of chocolate out for her she looked at it then back at Aurora. What did she want her to do? She looked at the piece of chocolate again, it seemed to taunt her. It would have been so easy to say no, but she didn't want to hurt Auroras feelings for some reason. She made herhead move forward, taking the offered piece of candy in her mouth. Her lips in the process kissing Auroras slim and elegant fingetips. Cassandra leaned back, covering her mouth elegantly with her hand as she ate the chocolate. While pondering if the other girl noticed that she had kissed her fingers. By Merlins beard why did she have to be this awkward with things? Perhaps if she didn't mention it it would be forgotten. She put a smile on her lips and remnoved her hand from covering her mouth. "My dear miss Aurora you are trying to lure me into wicked paths?" She said trying to make a joke out of the situation.

OOC: Thy will has been done partially Wink hope you like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Aurora widen her eyes a little when Cassandra kissed her finger tips. Cassandra's lips were soft. She couldn't say it didn't feel nice. But it felt wrong. She brought her hand down. Laying it just a little bit away from Cassandra's hand. Forming a smirk on her lips. ''Oh just wait till I'm done with you'' Aurora joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Cassandra frowned slightly to Auroras comment. She then looked down at their hands. So close they could almost touch. She bit her lip, looking back up at Aurora. She put a small smirk on her lips. "I wonder what you have planned." She said in a low almost seductive tone, as she gently touched Auroras hand with her pinky. When she didn't get a refusal she laid her hand on Auroras, giving it a gentle squeeze. She looked into Auroras eyes, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Aurora noticed how Cassandra took her hand. It was just a friendly gesture. Nothing more. Aurora smirked wickedly. ''Oh you know..'' Winking, She was just joking. And Aurora hoped Cassandra would get that. Aurora Moved forward. ''First I'm going to feed you chocolate. And when I'm done with you. Your parents won't be able to recognize you.'' Aurora said sarcastically. Moving backwards again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Cassandra gave a small chuckle. "Oh really? What are you planning to do to me then?" She asked leaning a bit closer to Aurora, a small seductive smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice   Sugar and spice and everything nice Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar and spice and everything nice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: