Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 am

She coughed. "Yeah.. Barely..." She was fighting to stay awake. She watched Jessica saw through the rope, waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 am

"Just keep listening to me and don't fall asleep," Jessica said a little too urgently. She felt the ropes snap around one wrist and quickly worked on the other. "One hand done, one more to go. We're getting there." Once both hands had been freed, it was simpler to free both legs. Her shoulder bled a little deeper once she bent down to sort out the ropes but the sudden rush of adrenalin made her ignore the pain.

"There! Done." Jessica wavered a little, unsure of how to stand up. When she tried, she cried out in pain and dropped to her knees, unable to straighten her legs. It did not feel like the ligament had been snapped, but it was painful nonetheless. She crawled towards the bike quickly, her shoulder giving way beneath her a few times, until she was within reach of the key at which point she turned off the engine. "Hopefully... we can breath a little... better now," she gasped, out of breath. "Still awake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am

Maggie nodded. "Yeah.." She had concentrated on Jessicas voice, like the other had told her to. "T-try open the window first... so we can breathe... I can wait..." She said shyly. "Or just throw something at it..." She said seeing the windows might be a bit too hard to get to.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am

"Good idea," Jessica said, coughing loudly again. She was starting to feel a little drowsy, but summoned her energy into reaching up on the desk for a paperweight. Luckily, there happened to be one. Pulling herself up a little, Jessica lobbed the weight at the window, shattering it. "That'll have to do for now," she groaned as she grabbed the knife again and crawled over to Maggie. "I'm amazed I even got that one," she muttered to herself as she started snapping the ropes with the knife. "Not long now, I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 am

She coughed again. "Yes, much better." Sh looked over her shoulder at the ropes Jessica was undoing."Thanks Jessica.." She turned her attention to the door the professor had gone out of. "Do you think he is still out there?" She felt nervous the professor would be hurting someone else right now. "What was wrong with him? He drank too much coffee or...?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 am

For whatever reason it be, Jessica started to laugh at that comment. It might have been the fumes, her fatigue, or the situation suddenly playing on her mind, but she could not stop laughing as she moved onto Maggie's wrists.

"Too much coffee?" she laughed, her eyes tearing up. "Too much coffee... yeah! Must've been." She didn't think that McCoppin was out there, but she didn't want to say. One by one, Maggie's wrists were freed and Jessica dropped the knife to the floor, still coughing a little. Her head felt dizzy and she looked down to her shoulder, seeing the excess blood pouring out.

"I'm in trouble, Maggie," she whispered, still dazed as she brought her hand to her shoulder, looking at the blood on her finger tips. "C-can you stand up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:00 am

Maggie pulled th tip of the bayonette out of her thigh, grunting loudly. She then took off her vest, tying her wound before she dropped on the floor. Crawling next to Jessica. She was trying to go through all her father had thaught her about first aid. "Umm... Wait..." She looked around, taking the knife and cutting Jessicas vest off her body before laying the girl down. She crawled closer to the girl, sitting up and placing the vest down on the wound, to stop the bleeding. "What do we do now? I can't walk, and your shoulder is bleeding. How are we going to get out of here?" She asked. She had ran out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 am

[[I seriously only just remembered these guys had wands... oops ^_^]]

Furrowing her brow, Jessica thought. Shivering a little as the blood loss started to get to her, she reached forward for her discarded robe and delved into the pocket.

"Never leave the common room without it," she said as she pulled out her wand, thinking of what spell would be best. It hardly seemed sensible to just levitate them out there, it was down near impossible while they couldn't move. "Do you mind if I try something out quickly? Episkey? I've tried it before and it seemed relatively useful, it might help with the marks on the back of our legs... maybe we could walk a little afterwards?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 am

Maggie nodded. She then pointed to the wound on her thigh. "Will it work on that? Even a little? What about your shoulder, would it work on that?" She asked keeping the pressure on Jessicas wound.

OOC: XD it's allright, I didn't use my brain either
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 am

[[We'll blame it on the blood loss ^_^]]

"It's only minor wounds, but... maybe it'll help it a little," Jessica said, frowning as the room started spinning again. She held out her wand and pointed it towards the wound on Maggie's thigh. "Episkey!" The wound seemed to do something, a little of the blood clearing away and the gash becoming smaller. "Well? How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am

She nodded. "A little better." She said trying her leg. She drew her wand, treating some wounds on Jessica. "Want me to try it on your shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:31 am

"Have you ever done it before?" Jessica asked a little uncertainly, but she thought for a moment after asking it. Really, if any more damage was done then she would most likely pass out, so it didn't matter in the slightest. "Never mind. Yeah, go ahead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:35 am

She shook her head. "No, but there is no time to have a lesson now is there?" She concentrated on the spell. "Episkey!" She said pointing to Jessicas shoulder. "Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:47 am

Jessica winced a little as she tried to move her shoulder. "A little... I can't move it but... I'm not gonna pass out. Come on, there's probably someone out there in the corridor, it's not that late yet. At least someone's more likely to hear us out there, I don't know how to reverse that silencing spell yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 am

"Me neither. Let's go." She said using the chair to help her stand up. She took support of the chair, extending her hand to Jessica to help her up too. She held Jessica close to her, limping with her towards the door
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 am

"This isn't how I pictured spending my evening," Jessica said with choked laughter as they limped, supporting each other's weight. "It's gonna get sorted, I'm sure... he couldn't have been in his right of mind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:47 pm

She smiled a bit to the other girls comment. "No it isn't." She snorted a laugh. "Like I got attacked by a snake earlier today, and now this. My luck needs improving."

"I don't know.. the Professor and Rose Lestrange haven't been acting normal today at all... I hope it's not catching.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"Well, if you catch it, please don't come looking for me," Jessica said with a weak smile. They reached the door and found the corridor to be empty. She bit her lip as she looked about nervously, as if McCoppin could be hiding somewhere, invisible. "I can't see anyone... can't hear anything either"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

She laughed softly. "I'll try to avoid you then.." She looked around the corridor, her heart beating fast in her chest. "M-me neither... So.. to the medical wing?" She looking at Jessica nervously.

OOC: so new topic at Medical wing?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 pm

[[awesomesauce, to the medical wing Very Happy I think they both need it Razz]]

"To the medical wing," Jessica agreed. Fortunately, they wouldn't have very far to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:03 am

OOC: Indiana Jones theme music playing again. You start or me?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 am

[[You can if you like Razz Because I have no idea how to start ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

OOC: XD okay, lets see if I can get my brain working after food >.< I'm starving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}   Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bathe in Blood {Tag: Maggie & Jessica}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2