Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] Empty
PostSubject: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 am

Juliette walked straight towards their common room. She was in a great hurry to drink this night away. This night that she wished she just slept in early. It wasn't that fun like she thought it would be. Though now it was going to get interesting and she was going to have a better time.

And the moment her and Ambrose entered the room. She went straight to a place where she kept her alcohol. She took out a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of Vodka.

"Take whichever one fits your taste buds better." She stated as she opened both of them. "I prefer Vodka straight on if you ask me. Especially since it's the kind Vivienne told me I should get." Julie stated, before she took a big sip of the Vodka from the bottle. Which made her shake her head as she smirked as she felt the buzz of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 am

"You're an alcoholic," Ambrose sang happily as he grabbed the bottle of whisky, moving to the sofas by the fireplace. "Honestly, did someone other than my get under your skin tonight? Because that's my job"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 am

Julie scoffed.

"No. I just like good alcohol. If I was a alcoholic I wouldn't be here." She stated before she took another sip. She then looked at him when he asked her his question. "Everyone gets under my skin. But that ball was just so fucking boring I needed something strong to make me forget about it." She said.

"And I'm glad I snuck these bottles in this year. Would've been screwed if I didn't." She stated, before taking another sip of the Vodka. "God this feels good.." She sighed. "Can already feel it working."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:49 am

"Yup, definitely an alcoholic," he laughed, sitting down heavily on the sofa and taking a swig of whisky. "Pretty good stuff. You know your stuff"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 am

Juliette didn't say thank you, only lifted her bottle before sipping it again. Though as the alcoholic began to work, she became a bit quieter. The whole Christmas break was going through her head. She hadn't really lied to Ambrose when she said everyone annoyed her.. But to be honest, she wanted this night to be the night she forgot how her mom just threw her back to her grandparents for Christmas break..

She wanted to spend time with her mother. But once again.. her mother only wanted her fresh new husband. She didn't care about her.

And as she kept thinking of this, it started to show on her face that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 am

The room had gone silent and eventually it began to bore Ambrose. He looked up over the side of the sofa to see Juliette standing there a little morosely.

"Come on, sit down, you'll fall over if you stand around there. You definitely look out of it- maybe lay off the drink a little?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 am

Juliette looked at him when he told her to sit down. She only rolled her eyes before sitting down by him. She shook her head.

"I'm fine." She said shortly, before she took another sip of the drink. "I'm fine." She coughed as she smirked. "I just like the feeling the Vodka gives me."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 am

"Honestly, you're suckling at that bottle like a baby," he said, rolling his eyes. "Alcoholic," he repeated before taking another gulp of the whiskey. "Sure you don't have a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 am

"Whatever." She stated, before she closed her eyes. "I'm fine, Ambrose.. I'm just enjoying the alcohol. Just like you are." She said as she stared at the fire. She did need to slow down on the drinking or else she would break. Though she needed him to stop asking about her problem.. Since she was in a state to where she cold just vent to him about her mother.. Something she didn't want to do.

"So did you enjoy that awful ball?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 am

"I'm savouring it, there's a big difference," he said pointedly. "I guess I enjoyed it. A few drinks, danced with a few pretty girls, it's what I call a successful evening." To that, Ambrose rose his bottle and took another drink. "To another great term, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 am

Juliette scoffed at what he said as they sat by the fire and continued to drink. Though she was drinking her Vodka slowly now, not wanting her to have a fully mental break down.

Though after five minutes, she took another big sip of the Vodka as she just wanted to make everything numb now. And when she was getting the feeling, she felt better.. She couldn't feel any emotion.. and her brain was just stuck on thing. Getting rid of the pain she felt when her mother told her she would rather spend time with her new husband then her..

"Can't believe her.." She silently muttered as she laid her head back.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 am

Ambrose flinched a little, having been settled by the silence before Juliette spoke

"Great, you're drunk now I bet. What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 am

"Hmm?" She asked out with a sound, before shaking her head. "Nothing is wrong for the millionth time!" She snapped, getting annoyed that he was asking such questions.

Crap.. why did I think that out loud?
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 am

He grinned a little when Juliette snapped. "Lord, you have been drinking quite a bit. Take a break, eh? The others will be up here at some point, you don't want to spend the evening stuck in the loos."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:21 am

"Anything would be better then here.. Especially since I have to go back home at the end of the year." She confessed as she took another sip of the Vodka. And she couldn't help but feel herself getting very emotional.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 am

"Fuck home," Ambrose said, shaking his head. "Honestly, career lectures, gotta love them. Still not worth drowning your sorrows over. Sure no one upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 am

Juliette closed her eyes as she suddenly just slammed the bottle on the table next to her. Though it was lucky for her it didn't smash.

"Of course someone made me upset! I wouldn't be fucking drinking if I wasn't upset!" She screamed as she glared at him. Though the way she screamed at him wasn't in a angry way. But in a hurt way. Even her face showed it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[[OOC Again ignore the words on the gif.]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 am

"Merlin!" Ambrose spluttered when the bottle hitting the table made a loud sound. "Come off it, I asked you what was the matter and you ignored me, what did you expect me to say?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am

"Of course I ignored it! I don't want to talk about how my mother doesn't fucking love me! And how she made me go to my grandparents for the whole fucking Christmas break cause she only wanted to be with her fresh new husband! I don't want to fucking talk about how I wish that she would once, and just once pay attention to me! And tell me that she loves me!" She yelled before she gasped and just hid her face with her hands as she coughed due to she was starting to cry.

"I don't want to talk about how she doesn't love me! And blames me for every bad thing in her life!"
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 am

Ambrose wrinkled his nose slightly. He could abide by many things, but seeing someone in tears was never really his thing.

"And... you decided drinking would help?" he said, arching an eyebrow. "Come off it... it's not like wishing's gonna do anything. Have you yelled at her as much as you just yelled at me?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 am

"I have!" She snapped. "And she just called up my grandparents and asked them to take me away because I was saying horrible things to her. When all I was saying was the truth!" She yelled again, before she just shook her head at him. "But you wouldn't understand." Juliette said..

"No one can understand.. because no one cares." She said before she just finally let the tears fall. And when this happened she looked away and turned around to hide her face.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[[OOC You know what to do. Just couldn't write her facial expression.]]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 am

[[lol These rare moments where Ambrose is a total dick XD]]

Ambrose shrugged a little. "Well, why should they care?" he said, a little blunter than he had intended. "What would caring do for you? No one can fight these battles for you and no one can change what's happening. Why should you want pity from people who can't do anything but pat your back and tell you it's all going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 am

Juliette turned around to look at him, her eyes glaring at him.

"Cause maybe for once I want someone to tell me they care!" She said as she didn't know why he wasn't getting that!

[[OOC Pm on youtube, love! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

[Gaiz can you open this up for the whole Slytherin party antic thing? Cause they'd be in the Common Room at the sime time it occurs, but they could've arrived a bit more before everyone else~]
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 am

[[OOC This is a bit before everyone else comes in. :3 Plus this is almost over.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next