Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 am

Kris was almost sure Jasper was going to leave. Part of him wanted to reach out and push the other into the seat once more but Kris's statement had caught the History of Magic Teacher's ear. The pause in the younger man's walk had his heart hammering in his chest. Would he go? He looked about ready to. The Charm's professor tried to think of something maybe a bit more witty to respond with. He was rusty, his tactics probably couldn't figure out a kitten anymore. He used to be so damn good at profiling. It was a skill, a knack... but Jasper had him on and off and it was driving him crazy.

Leaving would ruining this. Damn it, Jasper don't--

Aqua eyes connected to baby blues hues and Kris couldn't stop looking. Couldn't stop evaluating the situation. What would he try next. Was he staying? Was the a ploy in itself? What was he playing at?

"I can assure you Kristopher that I can handle anything you have to offer."

To say the was relieved would have been an understatement. A playful smile graced his features as he stood almost a bit giddy that their game would continue. It was almost disheartening to see the professor go out of his way not to be near him though. Did the other professor could not withstand being into a foot of Kris or something?

"Perhaps it's a good thing your here to sharpen my wits. Would be a shame if I dulled to the point I couldn't even profile paper."
Back to top Go down

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Jasper sat there quietly, slightly . . . confused, the smile that appeared on Kris' lips was so strange, so childish, yet he didn't look juvenile while it was plastered to his lips, if anything he looked charming. He was sure his face had scrunched up in a the bit of confusion, and he closed his eyes to blank it once more. He hated how welcoming this blonde bastard was, he cursed silently in his head, what could he possibly possess to make Jasper slip this badly, this often . . . this soon?! A quiet huff can be heard from the male in his sheer disapproval of the thought.

But he had seen that he had fallen back into a sort of trap. By sitting down, he allowed Kris more time, but he could have possibly embarrassed himself with sitting back down in his own seat again, then it would be clear that he was influenced, and he couldn't have that. Speaking of time, he wasn't sure how long the two had been 'trapped' in here, he knew it was late, when they had met it was already deep into the night, and this entire scene was simply too fun, time flies when you're having fun, isn't that what they say? Jasper looked down slowly, a smile softly resting on his features as he shook his head a bit in disbelief, was this really fun? . . . it was, wasn't it? He hadn't ever met someone who could not only reject his wit and charm but throw it back to him in close to if not equal force, fun indeed.

Much to his own disapproval, mainly the whispers in his head telling him to stay and play a bit longer, Jasper forced himself to stand. He remained silent as he stared into those damn blue eyes again, making a note to himself that if Kris only wore sunglasses, or regular glasses, his appeal might drop a bit, at least to Jasper, and he wouldn't find himself getting captured by the other's eyes. Once freed he bit at his cheek, clearing his throat.

"Heh, it would be a shame, wouldn't it? Although it seems you have dulled quite a bit, you could use a good sharpening. If you can handle it, that is."

Jasper sneered back in an almost, dare he say, playful banter. He turned towards the door that they had come through, looking over his shoulder with a cunning smirk.

"But you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2