Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 am

Kris led the younger to the Room of Requirements. This room was currently not in use, he needed a room that know one could enter even if they tried. They'd have to be let in, which was exactly what he wanted. The blond made sure to hand his wand at the ready in case his gut feeling rang true.

The room gave them two chairs, one facing the other. Te room knew its purpose and acted accordingly. The blog scowled score turning to his colleague.

"Jasper, tell me why History of Magic?" Kris would start off slow before jumping to bigger questions. He needed a better grip on the man's truth to false ratio. He of course waited until the fellow professor had closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 am

Jasper had followed behind Kristopher as directed, his smug smirk still on his lips as they stopped. So this was the Room of Requirement's location, he had searched for it out of curiosity while in school but never found it, and to be lead straight to it . . . well, this only continued to get more interesting. As they stepped in he only pursed his lips, staring at the two chairs, not very exciting was it? He glanced over to the blonde, scoffed slightly, what a poor imagination the Charms teacher must have possessed . . . but it would do for now he supposed.

Once hearing Kristopher's question he groaned slightly, looking over at him with a sheer lack of interest to have to repeat his lie and pretend to be enthused about the oh-so-boring subject. He sighed heavily, throwing back his head to finish the remains of his firewhiskey as he continued to play with the neck of the glass between his fingers.

"Is there something wrong with me teaching History of Magic? Today's students should know about their past . . . their past is what makes them after all, doesn't it?"

He asked in a soft purr, raising his dark eyes to meet Kristopher's in an almost loaded question, just poking and prodding to find any sort of reaction that could better help him keep an upper hand over the blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am

Kris didn't need much, didn't want much out of the room. It was okay for what he needed. Two chairs was one to many. He moved his hand to offer the fellow teacher a seat, hoping that smug smirk would leave Jasper's face.

"That's quite true, but it seems like that would be below you. You're brilliant aren't you? Why settle for something kinda in that could be done by a mud blood?" Kris hated himself for the words he spoke but he had to keep himself with his old companion's thoughts. This man gave off the feelings he had from his old "friends" at Dumstrang. He just guessed he was correct on which mentality to pick. It would suck if he just off handedly insulted the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

Jasper looked at the seat, it didn't look too horrid for his overly superior tastes, huffing quietly as he took the seat, crossing his right leg over the other and leaning against the back. His free hand drummed against the fabric of his pants while the other continued to twirl and curl around the neck of his glass. His head tilted slightly, staring at the other, surely he wasn't so . . . occupied with his teaching job. As he listened to the other ramble on, he looked down into his empty glass with a general lack of interest, although he was listening. He smirked silently to himself as he mentioned the class being below him, and it was, him being brilliant, and he was, but the next few words would be enough for him to nearly drop the class and dart his eyes up in a threatening gaze.

"It would be wise to bite your tongue Professor, Kristopher, I believe?"

He scoffed, even to be accidentally implied to be anything less than the pure bred that he was, was just so incredibly insulting!

"I can assure you that the Alexander surname has never even seen a drop of muggle blood in its history of existence, nor will it ever. But if you're simply here to insult me then I fear you're wasting both of our times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 am

Kris knew he should have stopped talking but he couldn't. He needed to trudge forward in his attempts to lure out information from his current companion. The blond walked around, leaning over the back of his chair and his eyes locked onto his target. This quite handsome teacher seemed to be readily available to disarm any attempts at his sneaking his way into the more treasonous waters in which his questions laid.

"I did not imply you were one of those lesser beings. I implied that you're better than that and you know it. Your shoulders squared at my ego caressings. Did they not?" Kris's hands folded and drummed against his cheeks as he gave off a purely not caring body language. He needed the man to be comfortable in his domain or he wouldn't get anywhere quite quickly.

"Someone with your intelligence shouldn't be running something that barely should belong to a mudblood in position. Why are you degrading yourself as such? I'm curious. Is that... so wrong?" Kris's face grew a smirk of his own, practiced and precise to the dimensions he wanted. They could play this cat and mouse but in the end? He would get what he came here for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am

Jasper's face blanked for a moment, was he trying to turn his own game against him? The dark haired male could only smirk, how . . . surprisingly amusing. He listened intently to the other's words, he couldn't help but notice that some of the words seemed heavy in his mouth, making a note to himself, the phrase "mudblood" seemed difficult, was he one himself? Jasper had to admit, he hadn't met anyone who openly challenged him as much as Kristopher was attempting to.

He pursed his lips slightly, a thoughtful expression soon to follow, he had noticed his actions upon the praises; impressive, but he wouldn't let it happen again. With that he took a deep breath through his nostrils and his shoulders slouched ever so slightly, still enough to be in the presence of company.

"It is my first year teaching Kristopher, I'm not sure if this is what I plan on doing for the rest of my life, why not start at a humbling subject?"

He asked, pressing his back further into the back of the chair as he glue his eyes to the blonde's, analyzing.

"Why not ask Edward about Astronomy? That's a rather useless subject is it not? . . . or whomever teaches Divination? Why have you chosen Charms?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

Kris had to admit there was a point there. Something still didn't feel right with it though, there had to be a reason for it. Usually only Hufflepuffs taught that class, most other Houses knew better to stay away. Or that's what he had heard, Durmstrang had nothing like that. Only purebloods were even allowed to attend.

"Back in Durmstrang we were taught to always be the best. Choose the best. Of course, I choose to be a teacher because I like it. Enabling a young wizard to become a great one was always what I adored beyond the shadow of a doubt. But you act as if you're not even interested in teaching, my good sir. You'll find yourself miserable, like poor Professor Eli, if you teach something you hate. He taught Potions last time around, almost quit because of it. Now is it too far of a stretch to think you'll grow too bored and stress yourself out because you hate it?" Kris knew he had solid point, he knew never to doubt himself when dealing with someone that unsettled him. He had been in the Twiwizard tourne. He had been the champion of it. He didn't know what backing down meant and would keep at what he wanted until he was killed (or found his information).

"Edward enjoys Astronomy. I've spoken with him about it. Astronomy isn't useless, it's effective for Potions actually. I would think you'd have known that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Jasper sighed, a bit over dramatically as it seemed he may be here a while. He leaned forward, placing his glass beside his feet before straightening himself upright once more. He leaned forward a bit more resting his elbow upon his leg and resting his chin delicately upon his curled fingers. He listened with a tad bit more interest than he originally wanted to reveal, but if Kristopher was so willingly to spill some of his history then he'd be a fool to not be, it could work in his favor after all. As he spoke, mainly about him clearly not enjoying the subject he'd be teaching, he couldn't help but chuckle, but remained silent until he seemed to be finished.

"Well, I hardly see what the problem is here. . . true, I may not be the most thrilled professor to teach about History, but I can recall despising it when I was younger, maybe teaching it will allow me to find some sort of love for it? Either way, I must admit, I'm more curious as to why you're drilling this so hard, did you want to teach History? By all means we can go speak to the Headmaster right now if that's the case."

He replied, tilting his head ever so slightly on his fingers at the attempt of seeming so sincere with his words. It wouldn't be until he would be corrected, and the sheer nerve that the blonde had for indeed, correcting, Jasper Alexander, that he'd finally move once more. He pursed his lips as his eyebrow furrowed, almost in shock that he would be corrected by such a thing, no fact nor myth or opinion would change his mind, ever, his word was law, and clearly Kristopher was unaware of this. He pressed his frame back against the chair once more, taking in a deep breath in which to calm himself, there was no point in barking at the blonde.

"That's interesting, I managed to pass my Potions classes quite easily without wasting my efforts with staring at stars."

Jasper spoke, with his taunting smirk once more, almost daring Kristopher to speak of it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Kris hadn't taken that into perspective. It was a way to look at it, heck, Eli had tried it. He'd only taken the position because Dumbledore had asked him if he remembered what the Fire Bender had told him.

"I'll decline your offer of teaching that class. I couldn't teach it even if I felt suddenly inspired by your matyrism." Kris waved a hand at the man's clear sass filled remark. He knew he was hitting something in the way of a nerve but what exactly he was hitting was starting to confuse him. Kudos to the Ravenclaw for it.

"Low level potions usually don't require it but higher ones do. Maybe your teacher was slightly incompetent for the role s/he should be using. I learned that in my third year." The younger of the pair just seemed to ease himself, relaxing a bit. Kris didn't like it, he was losing his ground in this testing ground of an atmosphere.

"I'll take the hint and drop the subject but I hope you don't mind creating another or I'll sit here and roast you on the current subject until I die of old age or we get caught. The former would happen before the latter of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Well now, Jasper would hardly consider himself a martyr, or anything similar to the word in fact, but why bother trying to protest that now? To say he was bored now would be partly true, his opponent seemed to be going soft, which is what he thought he noticed when he first laid his eyes on him. He was use to a more . . . brutal sort of conversation, not one such like this where he could easily gain the upper hand again, but this would do, worst case scenario, Kristopher had simply boosted his ego for the day, no harm done.

With a light sigh he ran his fingers through his dark hair, brushing back any daring stray strands that dared fall out of place.Once hearing that the Charms professor did in fact continue on with his preach about Astronomy and the need for it with Potions, he merely glanced away, silently silencing him with the hopes of shutting down the entire conversation, he hadn't cared much for either in school, usually manipulated his partner into doing everything for him but at the end of the day he passed, and that was what had mattered.

"Its about time."

He replied shortly with a far too pleased smirk that he had actually said the three words out loud.

"I have to admit that I am a rather interesting individual but I do get tired of prattling on about myself all day."

Jasper said as he waved his hand in a dismissive manner.

"So I would much appreciate a different subject, if you do really plan on keeping me here any longer."

With the slightest roll on his neck, he smirked over at the male, folding his arms over his chest and readjusting his legs to allow blood to flow to his feet once more and cease their tingling.

"Now --"

He clicked his tongue.

"-- do you always do this to new professors, or am I just special?"

Jasper teased, a hint of a purr in his voice as he couldn't help but pull his lip further into a far more cunning smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm

"When you state it like that you make it seem like I'm coming onto you." Kris joked a bit, chuckling as he let some of the unease leave himself. He'd watch out for Jasper, not many could withstand his ways that alone set him off but he could enjoy the challenge for now. He couldn't help but notice Jasper was indeed attractive. People doing this to him might have eased him and made him able to withstand even harsher treatment.

When one was attractive they could rule the world. T'was a horrible but true statement. He probably had used that along the way to get whatever he'd want. He straightened a bit, maybe dropping the conversation a bit too quickly. Light hues connected to dark hues, or attempted to. Kris just wanted to see pupil dilation. Just wanted to know that Jasper was a creep like his instincts told him he was. But he honestly couldn't will himself to dig too deep.

But he would keep an eye on the fellow professor in case of anything.

"I plan on keeping you here as along as I deem fit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Jasper stared at Kris confused, although it would be only for a second, he hadn't meant it to come out that way . . . did he? He pondered this for a moment before silently shrugging and figured as long as it got him off the chopping block he didn't care what they talked about, even something as inappropriate as Kristopher coming onto him. He couldn't help but quietly chuckle along with him, if this was his method then he was lucky he had such a pretty face.

He combed his fingers through his dark hair once more, leaning his head back to hang from the top of the chair as he let out a small groan of both disapproval and relief, his neck had cracked due to the awkward pose and he lifted his head back up slowly to return to staring at the blonde. He had caught Kristopher's pale eyes the moment they met his, and he could only hope that the intensity that his eyes were known for wouldn't falter today. The atmosphere seemed to have changed, now that Jasper wasn't feeling as if there was a heavy, overbearing bright light above his head as he was being questioned, but now the two instead sat silently, even laughed.

"Oh really?"

He asked in disbelief, that he would truly force himself to stay in this room, logically, it would be impossible, they'd need food, they'd need to go to work, but he decided to play along anyway.

"How long will that be? I have quite the schedule today, you see, I've a very busy person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Kris beamed a smile, losing his stupidly made up persona for the moment. He knew how to be a what the students have called their teachers "hard-asses". He could be a very great one but now he was settling into being a bit more playful and sass filled. He played better as himself anyway.

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that but I'm clearing it without your consent." The Charms professor playfully retorted. The unsettling feeling had been forgotten as they slid into a lighter aired room. It no longer over bearing and suffocating. Kris liked it better this way anyway.

"Plus what exactly would you be doing at this time of the night? The real reason why you're teaching?" It was a dig, a question, and a bit of just being sassy. No one ever said he wasn't the sass master. (And by that he completely meant one of his school mates named Jennifer called him that with her gaggle of friends).

Kris moved, stretching a bit before slowly sitting and relaxing into the chair. He folded his leg one over the other as hand been driven into his mind at a young age. He couldn't help but reconnect their eyes. Bright blue to darker aqua colored. The blond couldn't wipe his stupid smile off of his face as he gave an awkward chuckle.

"By all means, don't just leap for joy at the fact I'm keeping you here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Jasper was pleased once the other had seemed to fully back off, even dropping the . . . what could be called, threatening demeanor, but of course, Jasper was anything but threatened. He had to admit though, even if his threatening appearance was anything close to seeming real to a professional such as himself, the smile seemed to work much better for Kristopher. He couldn't help but notice how his already bright blue eyes only seemed to shine more once his teeth were exposed, it was charming.

His jaw dropped slightly before being quickly sewed shut by a hint of a pout. He knew he was playing, the tone and bright aura around him made that crystal clear, and yet, he couldn't happily accept the fact that Kristopher would even joke about such a thing, and it made him feel like he had lost his upper hand; he never did approve of being the hostage. He froze for a moment when he realized what time it actually was, biting the inside of his cheek, had he really just slipped?! He scoffed quietly, a small huff that he had actually let Kristopher be on top twice now, certainly the firewiskey was effecting him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

He asked, although slightly surprised himself when it came out in more of a purr than in a defense, but he decided it was good enough and would surely throw hi off. As the other finally sat down, Jasper felt his shoulders finally slack a bit more, a bit more comfortable when it didn't appear that the blonde was going to jump him. Then there was another silence where there was nothing but direct eye contact, not that he minded, he had to give the blonde credit, his eyes were a lovely color, for blue that is. And then with the smile, which he also had to admit wasn't possibly the worst smile in the world . . . for a guy.

"Well, I suppose you're not the worst company who's held me hostage."

He retorted calmly with a touch of sarcasm hidden in his smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Kris just kept smiling, his eyes would shut for a few moments before opening. He just felt a bit more relieved for once. He didn't have to worry about anything here, it was okay just to pass the time. Of course he knew he was probably "wasting" Jasper's but Kris found he really just didn't care. The Charms professor chuckled at Jasper's scoff. It was... dare he say adorable? Not to mention the pout. The younger of the pair was showing his younger qualities. Something Kris missed from his friends and comrades. They didn't understand being happy meant just smiling through everything even when the worst was pelting you. Death could be hard but no one would want you to mourn them, they'd just want you to celebrate them being alive with a smile on their faces in their memories.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Kris leaned forward, raising an eyebrow before give a subtle, silent chuckle. His chest and shoulders bounced but that was all to be honest. His mouth softened a bit as his eyes glittered. At the younger man's obvious complement. He would have used a bit more flattery but the smirk sliding over his face was better than nothing.

"All have you know I could be part troll!" Kris snorted, laughing a bit at his own statement, "Haha, but no. I'm not part troll. Pureblood but I'm guessing you caught that already from my Durmstrang days. Where did you go to school? Here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Jasper adjusted himself in his seat, he hadn't expected to be as long as he already was, and he felt his guard falling, even if it was just the slightest. He was tired! That was it, yes, surely he was tired from such a long day, and the thought of being up to teach the brats . . . erm, students, only seemed to make him more exhausted, once again he managed to fool himself. His shoulders tensed up once more, refusing to go down without a fight, in his own mind at least. His eyebrows furrowed slightly when he heard him chuckle at his actions, biting the inside of his cheek hardly amused.

As Kris leaned forward he took in a breath, making sure it was silent but watched him more closely as the random movement made him slightly on edge, even if it was just for the moment. His dark aquatic hues rested on the smile and those damned eyes once more, he had to give credit to where it was due, Kristopher was a rather . . . physically appealing wizard, he had to imagine that he could get by with that 'pretty' face, much as Jasper had with his charm.

He rose an eyebrow in true disbelief as he tried to attempt to convince Jasper that he might be part troll. Not with that face. . His face neutralized once he corrected himself and mentioned he was a Pureblood, wasn't that an interesting fact, although he found it strange with how soft he was that he could truly have been a Drumstrang boy. He nodded once in reply.

"Yes, things have certainly changed since I've been here though. We didn't have any professors who looked like you, that is for certain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Kris couldn't help but laugh at Jasper's face. The look was complete disbelief until he cleaned his face. The Charms teacher found himself readily, now readily, going out of his way to make the man a bit more animated.

"Yes, things have certainly changed since I've been here though. We didn't have any professors who looked like you, that is for certain."

"Aha, yeah. I'd hope not. I mean I get propositioned from a lot of the older students for... yeah let's just not go there." Kris sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck while giving an awkward, forced laugh. His mind drifted to his first time around Hogwarts many, many years ago.

"I had been here once, during my school in Durmstrang for the Triwizard tournament. I was Durmstrang's champion and I also won later one but that's a different story for when I'm not "humbling" myself as you so eloquently put. Anyway, I remember a female teacher. She was... attractive and her name escapes me. I don't think you were lacking in attractive teachers..." Kris breathed out, leaning back into his chair, throwing all caution to the wind. He was here to make a reaction. A great one, in fact.

"I just don't think any of them were your type."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 pm

[Alliss: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Q_Q Do not break my broken heart again Kris ~~ </3]

[Can Alliss join? xD SNEAKSUPBEHINDTHEM. Waihellothur.~]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 am

Jasper jumped slightly, the random and too sudden laughter caused him to furrow his brows once more, what in the name of Merlin did he do that would be considered humorous? Was he mocking him?! With that idea he huffed silently, forcing himself deeper into the back of the chair as his arms tightened across his chest, the nerve! Jasper cleared his throat as his face blanked one more, clearly not having yet catching on to the blonde's game.

As he started speaking of the older students, then fell silent, Jasper was able to get an idea what the missing pieces were . . . Kris' sudden sheepish behavior making it crystal clear in fact. Well, he could see it, pure blood, young, not the worst looking, he supposed, naturally he'd be swooned over, and he wouldn't hold it against a Slytherin student for making such inappropriate requests or demands. To this he only shook his head, perhaps he would have been better off if he really was part troll, which he felt even Kristopher could manage to make even the slightest bit appealing, assuming he got to keep his eyes and smile, in the right lighting . . . maybe.

His thoughts were broken when he mentioned being here before, almost surprised, and upon mention of the Triwizard Tournament. That seemed so long ago, and he concentrated on trying to remember it, he was a fourth year, and he couldn't honestly remember caring about the Tournament too much in the first place, but like the rest of the school, he wasn't pleased when they lost. Interesting, who would think that he'd be sitting in front of the champion eleven years later, who deserves the Cup now Kristopher? His lips pulled into a smirk, simply too pleased at himself for words. And yet he did manage a fought back chuckle that managed to slip a bit out of his control, the blonde did in fact that the words out of his mouth. After all, if he was trying to impress Jasper, wouldn't he ramble on and on about being a champion? And yet, he felt that wasn't Kristopher's intent, at least not yet.

Jasper hadn't paid much attention to the blonde speaking of so called attractive teachers, he couldn't remember any in his day, that was for certain. But upon hearing that they were possibly not his type made him stop and rewind, pondering his words for a moment. In the end, he decided it wasn't a snarky comment against his appearance or persona, which would have ended in another dangerously close lighter to this powdered keg. No instead he simply shrugged, bouncing his foot slightly in amusement.

"I am not a man of 'types' Kristopher, but a man of interests."

[ You'll have to ask Kris, I'm being held hostage ._.; -huffs- ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 am

Kris's smirk exploded with a smug smirk, pompous and completely deserving. Jasper had just walked himself into that one. The logic was faulty at best to Jasper's end. So much for the fellow professor walking out of this one without a statement with a bit of truth to it.

"A man of interests? Lie." The word lie rolled so brilliantly off his tongue he couldn't help how suddenly pumped he felt. The ball was in his court, he had regained that control he sought between the two of them. He sat back at attention, eyes glittering with curiousness and pure thrill of their game.

"Your logic is failing, trying to save yourself. If you truly are a man of interests than you wouldn't be teaching History of Magic. you lack interest in the subject, bored via your demeanor. So tell me... the truth this time. Are you a man of interests? Or a man of..." Kris leaned forward elbow to knee as his hand kept his face upright. This was the way the cookie crumpled, was it not?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 am

Jasper narrowed his eyes when he saw the smirk, his stomach knotting up uncomfortably. He almost gulped, although he'd never admit to it, he quickly felt his upper hand vanishing from beneath him and his air way seemed to be starting to block. He quickly darted his eyes down, nervously flicking around as he replayed the arguments they had made, and he saw where he had gone wrong. His dark hues were shielded with heavy eyelids, he couldn't believe it! The thought of this happening only occurred in his nightmares, he had been unraveled!

As Kristopher spoke he straightened his posture, quickly opening his eyes as they set to the blue ones across from him, his face remained blank,he was certain he was going to save himself, he couldn't lose this, he just couldn't.

"Kristopher, I have to say, the way you hang on my every word in the way that you do, it is very flattering but I'm afraid you're throwing punches in the dark."

He replied in a surprisingly calm voice since there was an anxiety attack knocking on his conscious. He brushed his fingers through his black hair.

"I am a man of interest, I am a man of many things. This all can't really be because of my class that I have been assigned to, what is it really about Kristopher? What is it that has you, dare I say, so blindly fascinated by me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 am

Blue eyes clashed for a moment. Ideals and thoughts crossing the distance. Either one could win the upper hand. Kristopher couldn't help but feel the electrified air. It was almost exciting waiting for a rebuttal from the companion in this Room of Requirement.

"Kristopher, I have to say, the way you hang on my every word in the way that you do, it is very flattering but I'm afraid you're throwing punches in the dark."

"There's nothing in the dark about this. You forget about the teachers at Durmstrang, didn't you? They taught this. I learned from the best." He also learned form a group of death eaters that were teachers. That didn't make them Death Eaters wither but he knew the ways around knowing one when he saw them. They just had a horrible aura about them.

"Oh the class is just the tip of the Iceberg, Jasper." Kris stood up, walking around the table and finding himself idling behind the History of Magic professor's chair. He leaned on top of it, casually pretending this was all just a game with the ball in his court. Which it was.

"I know there's something about you. I feel it... I'll be watching you, Jasper. And with you tastes? I'm sure you'll be enjoying it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 am

Well, at least Jasper hadn't throw himself completely under the bus, he still held some ground here, or at least he would convince himself that he did. While Kristopher balanced himself with a confidence that he thanked his teachers for back in Drumstrang, Jasper had been programmed this way at birth and lies and manipulation ran through his veins. But he would let the other think he was winning, for the sake of the argument. He found it, strangely refreshing, most people fell under his spell quickly but Kristopher kept pushing back. How exhilarating!

His smirk tugged at his lips once more, he found it was a common occurrence when it came to the blonde, more-so than usual, but he did his best to brush it off and pay no mind to this. As he stood, Jasper tensed as if on cue, he straightened his back as he watched him come his direction, and for a moment, for a brief moment, he felt himself grow nervous. He took in a deep breath through his nostrils, keeping his lips sewed shut just in case his body would betray him. As Kristopher leaned on the top of his chair, Jasper darted his eyes in an attempt to stare at him but his head forward, he wouldn't give him the satisfaction of his curiosity! His dark hues widened slightly at the blonde's words, a slightest hint of a viciously fought back shiver racing up his spine.

"Is that all?"

He said once returning back to his blank expression.

"Am I permitted to leave now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 am

It wasn't a win but it wasn't a loss either. The Charms teacher could do this for hours and never bore of this game. It was fun, something he'd missed dealing with people that weren't quite as smart as he was. He'd rather keep his new found companion here and not let him leave. Curiosity gnawing at his bones, the thoughts of what they could do with this moment were... enlightening.

"You're free to leave if you think you can't handle my company anymore." It was a taunt and a truth at once. Kris would rather he not leave, maybe they could converse more. It was extremely hard to find people that could play his games.

"But I'm having fun with you. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of being challenged." The Charms professor had the urge to ruffle the younger man's hair but kept his hands to himself. He doubted the Ravenclaw would appreciate it, "Even so, I digress with the previous statement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 am

It would be a complete and utter lie from a silver tongue if you were to say that there wasn't a part of this that interested Jasper, or at least peeked his interest. Maybe it was the fact that even with a face like Kristopher's he could be cunning much like himself, and one could just tell by looking at them that they were very different people. Perhaps this was why he was a Slytherin though, after all, they were sly little buggers weren't they? With a possible silence, Jasper unwound his legs and dropped his arms, he pushed down on his legs to stand and only took one step forward. One step because then he heard what the other had said. Was he challenging him? Was it that clear how to lure Jasper here longer? He turned slightly to face Kristopher, his eyes looking him up and down before piercing those baby blues, and his twistedly amused smirk appeared on his lips, a trademark that would never fade.

"I can assure you Kristopher that I can handle anything you have to offer."

He said smugly as he turned around abruptly and instead of leaving simply took a seat in Kristopher's chair instead, like Hell he could leave now, to let him win?! Over his dead body and not even then. As if on cue, Jasper's legs folded as they were and his hands stretched out to rest on his knees, staring over at the Charms professor with interest embedded deep within his aquatic hues.

"Oh?"

He asked with the slight crook of his head, not that he was surprised, he didn't expect to find someone to equal his wit and sharp tongue, much less his cunning or ability to manipulate people, now those were rare gifts indeed. But Kristopher didn't do the worst job, he had seen worse.

"Well, I suppose it is a good thing I'm here after all then, isn't Kristopher Bell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)   Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me What I Want (Jasper&Kris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: