Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper) Empty
PostSubject: Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)   Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Fionn grimaced as he made his way though the maze that was the dungeons. so, so, so creepy. he hated getting detention here, but that Slytherin second year had been asking for it and it wasn't his fault if the kid couldn't take a few puking pastils and soda with a few good punches to the stomach. Fionn grasped his books a little more tightly and distractedly brushed loose hair out of his eyes. not the best day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)   Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 am

Jasper growled lowly under his breath, he hated being in charge of detention and he hated being down in the damned dungeons. He felt trapped and suffocated and it usually resulted in him being in a far worse mood than he already was and the detentions always became less pleasant. He narrowed his eyes as he spotted one of the students making their way towards the room that he and a few other students stood in front of. Well, that would be it then, he believed.

"I don't have all evening. . . get your asses in there."

He said in a low voice before shooing them all into the classroom and slamming the door.

"This is detention, I am Professor Alexander, we will be spending the next few hours together so do make yourselves comfy."

He clicked his tongue sarcastically as he took his seat in the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)   Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 am

Fionn rolled his eyes at the speech and sat in the middle, feet on the desk. if the teacher wasn't going To care about this, neither was he. “hey. Freak. Feet go on the floor” Fionn looked over lazily at the…what the hell was a Ravenclaw doing in here? “yea? And fists go in pockets but that ain’t where mine’ll be in three seconds if ya don’t shut yer yap” he rolled his eyes and looked at the teacher, responding to the earlier speech. “yea, yea. We know[/]. I’d rather be with my girl, but what can I do? Idiot was making fun of her” because a [i]lot of people seemed to enjoy poking fun about her appearance behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)   Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This Trust, Or Fear? (tag: Jasper)
Page 1 of 1