Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+5
Nefertiri Wynters
Vivienne Darkbloom
Aileen Quinn
Asami Sato
Minister of Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 am

[Is that everyone who's playing? Shall we bring it back around? Smile]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 am

(OOC: Think so ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 am

Neffie took the coin from Rose, and flipped it once again.
"Heads!"
The coin landed back in her hand, tails side up. She grinned wickedly and stood up. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off of her shoulders, wiggling her torso slightly. With a laugh, she spun in a circle and threw her blouse onto the chair. She was left in a green lace bra.
Smirking, she tossed the coin over to Ambrose.
"Care to take off that shirt yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 am

(oh sorry I forgot to post! Pretend this is before Neffie)

Lianna smiled anxiously and took the coin, "Tails," she said doubtfully. She bit her lip as she flipped it and breathed a sigh when she saw it land on tails. "I guess I'm safe," Lianna said with a shrug, tossing the coin to th e next person.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 am

Viv smirked at Rose, whispering back in her ear quietly, "You can totally take it off later," said Viv, smiling as she laid her head on her shoulder. She felt comfort when she was in Rose's company, and she wasn't about to tone it down for anybody. So what,ybe she had a tiny crush on her.. wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Aurora couldn't see this anymore. She shot up. In two steps she was right before Rose and Viv. she grabbed Viv by the hair pulling her away from Rose. "Get off her you slut!" She yelled. Aurora than turned around. "Are you just going to pretend that there's nothing?!! What's the problem with you?! I thought that by kissing you that everything was clear for you, but no! You have to ignore me?! I'm right here Rose! And.. And I .. " Aurora was rambling all her frustrations out. With tears in her eyes she stood before Rose. Her legs felt weak. Her heart was beating fast. And her hands had formed into fists.

"I can't take this, I can't! Why do you keep ignoreing me?! I love you Rose!" With that she stormed out of the common room. Into the hallway. She wasn't thinking clearly and her heart was aching in her chest. Her body shivered as she couldn't help the stream of tears that ran down.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Rose leant her head on top of Vivenne's, it was nice to have comfort with such a close, friend? Rose wasn't sure, but the thing about Vivi, was that neither of them had to be. They lived each moment for what it was, she laughed slightly at her words. Rose was slightly concerned as she saw Aurora tense, but they both had enough respect to not act upon ill-mannered actions they wished to concieve. Or so she had thought.

When Aurora stood and grabbed hold of Vivienne, shouting and screaming like a child; Rose lost it. This was not the Aurora she knew, and not one she particularly cared for. She hit her hands away from Vivienne, stepping protectively between them. Not because she didn't think Vivi could handle the situation herself, but more to contain it. Clearly Aurora wasn't thinking straight.

Then, when Rose assumed things could get no worse, she mentioned their kiss. Biting her lip, she frowned deeply. She considered denying it, but she wasn't that much of a coward, and after all, Aurora had kissed her. She had done nothing to be ashamed of yet.

"How dare you?" Rose's words flew back, but were calm, she didn't shout. She didn't even know whether she was referring to Aurora harming Vivienne or shouting the odds; either way, she was angry and frustrated. When Aurora left the room, she frowned and turned toward Vivi.

"You alright dear?" Rose's hand briefly touched Vivienne's shoulder in an act of comfort. "Why don't we get on with the game?" She turned back to the others, with a plastered fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Vivienne was taken aback by Aurora grabbing her by the hair. She didn't expect her to freak out like that.. and over Rose? It was all so intricate.. so confusing.. and then that magic word tainted Aurora's lips..

'You SLUT.'

Vivienne knew better than to retaliate like she really wanted to, so she took it upon herself to scratch and claw at Aurora's hands until she let go. When she did, she sat motionless, holding her hair in a ponytail-like fashion. Viv wanted to cry so bad, to release the tension that was caused from both Aurora's actions AND her words, but again, she knew better. No one could see her cry.. with the exception of one person.

She turned towards Rose as she put a hand on her shoulder, slightly flinching away from her because she was now very paranoid of her surroundings, "I'm just fine.. let's continue, yeah?" she said, hoping she attributed her slightly teary eyes to having her hair pulled,, not because of what Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 am

It looked like things were going to take a downhill turn for the worst. One minute, everything had been fine. The next, Aurora had just snapped at Vivienne, lashing out like a pissed off leopard. She wasn't sure exactly of the relationship between her and Rose, but it looked like it wasn't just friendship anymore. Aurora was jealous of Vivienne, or was at the moment. After the blonde stormed out of the room, Asami glanced at Rose and Vivienne, wondering if something was going on between them. But she knew it wasn't her place to ask. God forbid she ask a question that set them off. The last thing she needed was two Vipers angry at her. "Here, I'll go next," she said, taking the coin and calling tails before she flipped it. It clattered onto the floor, but Asami saw that it had landed on heads. She grinned at Vivienne. "Looks like I'll be joining you, Vivienne," she said before she took off her red blouse and tossing it to the floor. Her bra was the only thing left on her chest now, and Asami didn't mind one bit. Any chance to show off her body was fine by her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3