Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve

Go down 
+5
Nefertiri Wynters
Vivienne Darkbloom
Aileen Quinn
Asami Sato
Minister of Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:41 am

Aileen made no comments when it came to the drink, deciding to just be silent on the matter and what them all get drunk. It gave her the upper hand. Upon Ambrose's words, she blinked before understanding hit her. Too much to drink. That meant only one thing. "I see." she said, her smile turning more polite than pleasant. Of course she knew Julie would not be sleeping it off. No someone had to help her with that. Which was Aileen. It always was.

"Thank you Mr. Maguire. I'll think I'll go check on her." she said, nodding her head before side stepping him. Her words were a dismissal that demanded no questioning of her next actions. She turned her head for a moment to look at the other girls, a simple smile on her face. "I think I'll also change into something a little more comfortable before the fun begins." she said before waving to the girls and giving one last polite smile to Ambrose.

Then she began to head for the stairs, making her way to the girls' dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 am

Vivienne stayed quiet until Juliette came up, an eyebrow raising in interest, "Hm.. not like her to just up and leave like that. Did she get mad at you for something, Ambrose?" she said, biting her lip to keep from laughing, "Well, I mean.. Jules is just a hothead like that. To me, she is."

She twisted a strand of hair around her finger, tilting her head at Aileen as she exited, "And then there was one little Viper.." said she, laughing lightly at herself, "Ah, well. We should play a drinking game or something.. just not to the point of losing our minds."

Some said Vivienne was the nicest out of the four Vipers, given her calm personality and sensible reasonings. She didn't mind interacting with other Houses, nor being associates with some of them. It didn't matter to her what House someone was from, if they were nice, they just were.
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 am

Lianna just watched silently, not that she was a quiet person, there was just nothing to say. She leaned back in her seat and played with her hair, studying each Slytherin in turn. Lianna stared into her drink as someone mentioned a drinking game. Oh, this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Juliette, tired? If that was what Ambrose was going for, then Asami figured she might as well not ask questions. She had a feeling that something else had happened, but if Ambrose was covering up for Julitette, then he wasn't going to spill it anytime soon. Maybe she could work it from him later, if she felt like it. She waved at Aileen as she headed upstairs, feeling like this afterparty was still a little lame. But when Vivienne suggested a drinking game, her ears perked up. "Sounds like my kind of game," she said. "Know any good ones?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Viv thought for a few moments, then clasped her hands together in excitement as she leaned forward to explain herself. "Well, we could play Questions.. or Flip, Sip, or Strip. Though, I really prefer the second one.. it's fun," said she, pulling her hair over to her right shoulder, "We could take a vote or just get going.. I'll explain how to play if you don't know."

(Totally Googled this. xD [Only admins are allowed to see this link] The two games Viv is talking about are #1 and #7 on this list.)
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Neffie watched the back and forth between the girls and Ambrose dispassionately. She stored the information in the back of her mind for future use. But as a drinking game was suggested she sat up eagerly. She crossed her legs; her entire face lit up.
"I'm game!" she said excitedly. "It's about time things got going down here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Aurora walked into the common room. When she heard about a drinking game she stepped forward. ''Mind If I join?"' She said with a smirk. As she walked forward.

(OOC: Sorry for the short reply -.- I hope I don't bother anybody by throwing aurora in the mix xDD)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:36 am

Ambrose smiled at Vivienne's suggestion. "I think I, like you, prefer the idea of the second game," he said with a wink. He then noticed that Aurora had walked into the common room and his smile spread a little. "Well, I know I won't mind if you want to join."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:50 am

Aurora grinned. "Well than I'm glad you won't mind." She winked as she took place where there was place."So who begins?" She said with a slight smirk. Atleast maybe this evening would be more fun than the ball thing. And with a game the mood was always somewhat lifted. Atleast that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 am

"Count me in," Asami said, grinning enthusiastically. Flip, Sip, or Strip was one of her favorites, and one she didn't mind playing at all. Most people got nervous at least once throughout the game, but not Asami. She loved it. By the time Aurora arrived, Asami started to feel like this was a real party for once. A good amount of people, a drinking game to get things going, who could ask for more? "Anyone have a coin on them?"
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 am

Lianna bit her lip, "How do we strip when all we're wearing is dresses? We'll all be naked in five minutes," Lianna said smoothly, tugging at her dress playfully. She took another sip of fire whiskey. "I mean we can play but we should put on some clothes first."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Vivienne crossed her legs, loving how jazzed up everyone was at her idea. It was about time she suggested something everyone was in favor of for a change. "Hm.. Lianna's right, though," said she coolly, looking down at her own dress, "I guess we all should Accio some clothes down here and change in a corner or something like that. I don't mind who goes first, just as long as it isn't me. I came up with the idea, after all.."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

Rose entered the common rooms shortly after Aurora, she had been taken aback by their kiss and lingered amongst the dungeons for a while to collect her thoughts. She wasn't sure quite what to make of it. Part of her, she knew, had wanted it all along, yet something was holding her back. Her family? She knew Sinbad wouldn't approve, or maybe it was more than that. Perhaps the fact that this night she had seen another side to Aurora, one that didn't seem quite her. She sighed to herself and luckilly spotted Vivienne.

"Hello Vivi," Rose smiled, pleased to have located one of her closest friends in the team of vipers. One or two, were more allies than friends, but she certainly classed Vivienne as more of a friend. Perhaps one she may confide the nights events to. Perhaps. "Did I miss much dear?" She smiled as she grabbed a glass of red wine and sat beside Vivi.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 am

Lianna did have a good point. Not that Asami had a problem with taking her clothes off immediately. But then the game would end in only a short amount of time and that wasn't very fun. "Yeah, good plan," she said, agreeing with Vivienne. She flicked out her wand and uttered the correct spell. Faster than she expected, her favorite black slacks and red blouse flew into view. Asami gave a satisfied smile as she gathered her clothes and headed off to a corner to change. "If only dresses came in more layers," she said, sighing dramatically before laughing and disappearing into a dark corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 am

Aurora saw Rose coming inside. Their eyes met just for a second. Nothing..? Aurora had kissed her. And still nothing but silence. Aurora sighed. She nodded when Lianna talk about their clothes. Standing up she walked to her room. Not sure if she would go back to party. She didn't feel all to comfortable with Rose there. But if she would just try to ignore it. Besides, the alcohol would maybe help her.

Aurora had changed to somewhat easier clothes. She walked back towards the common room. As she sat down. Waiting for the game to start.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:34 am

Neffie immediately hurried upstairs to her dormitory and changed into a more comfortable outfit. Too bad their dresses didn't come with more layers...
She strode back to her chair by the fireplace now dressed in a button up shirt and jean shorts.
She threw herself back onto it, legs draped over one of the arms of the chair.
"Now, would someone care to explain the rules? I'm not completely familiar with this particular game."
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 am

Lianna tip toed upstairs gracefully and changed into a designer green sweater and a miniskirt. She tucked her emerald pendant beneath her shirt and fixed her hair. Lianna went back downstairs and sat down daintily once more. Lianna smiled slightly and waited for someone to explain the exact rules of the game.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 am

Asami flipped her hair over shoulder again as she emerged, her dress tucked over her arm. She tugged at her slacks for a moment before tossing her dress over a chair. She would get it later when she headed back to her room. Although, now that she thought about it, she may be too drunk to remember it. Oh well. Such was the pain of being a partier. "Oh, it's simple," she said to Nefertiri. "Basically, we go around and flip a coin, calling heads or tails. If you win, you pass the coin to your right. If you lose, you pass the coin to your left and either have to take a shot or take off an article of clothing. And you can't do either of those twice in a row. So you're gonna have to take off your clothes eventually if you keep guessing wrong." She gave a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Aurora grinned. Soon trying to forget that Rose was in the room. "Sounds like fun. So we will all end up drunk and naked." She laughed softly. "who begins?" She asked as she looked around. Brushing through her hair. So in the end she wouldn't even know who was who. What was where and what was actually a bother. It was the perfect game.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Neffie glanced around the room. Everyone seemed to be waiting for someone else to start. Well, what was that saying? You only live once! She smirked. Right.
"Ah, what the hell," she said, sitting up. She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a silver sickle. "Heads!" she said cheerfully.
She flipped the silver coin into the air. They all watched it flip over and over before she caught it deftly in her left hand. Heads it was.
"Darn," she sighed. "Next!"
She tossed the coin to her right.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 am

Ambrose, who had settled himself to Nefertiri's right, pouted a little when she guessed the coin correctly.

"Such a shame- I'd wondered what you would have chosen," he said, catching the coin. He paused for a moment before flipping it, quickly calling Tails. "Aha! Heads! But I'll play it safe." And with that, he took a quick shot, passing the coin over to the next person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 am

Aurora took the coin from Ambrose. She laughed. ''Nice choice.'' She flipped the coin. Calling heads. It had just been flipped so maybe she would get heads this time too. ''Ah!'' She groaned. ''Tails..Well I'll just play safe for now than. Maybe we can take off a piece of clothing from each other next time Ambrose.'' She winked. It was just playing around. She was trying to have fun. Handing the coin to the person next to her. She took the shot as if it was nothing. But made a face when she tasted it.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Asami took the coin from Aurora, already feeling eager. No clothes had been shed yet, much to her disappointment. No doubt Ambrose had a fine body underneath all that clothing. "Alright, my turn," she said, poising the coin over her thumb. "Heads." But when she flipped it, she gave an inner groan when it landed on heads. "Oh dearie me, looks like I'm safe," she said dramatically, laughing as she handed the coin off to the next person.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Vivienne watched the game progress from her seat, waiting patiently for the coin to make its way to her. She was inbetween Rose and Aileen, though she did feel a bit.. off when Rose sat beside her. "Not much.. just me suggesting the game. Where have you been?" she asked, tilting her head at the girl. Viv really did feel the closest to Rose out of all the Viper girls. Why, she didn't know. Maybe she had the slightest soft spot for her, but she wasn't entirely sure about it.

Nevertheless, Viv tugged on her tied bottomed shirt, feeling slightly unsettled as she took the coin, "Well.. heads, I guess," said she, flipping the coin and putting it on the back of her hand. Tails, it was. She smirked as she thought, repositioning herself on her seat, "Well, since nobody else has the lady or manballs to do it.." She slid of her shirt, exposing her toned stomach for just a few seconds before her sheer tank top covered it again. She smiled as she handed off the coin to the next person.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

Once Vivienne had explained the nature of the game, she had quickly slid on some different clothing, encompassing a skirt, shirt and tights. Plenty enough clothing to keep her going for the meantime.

"Ah, I'll tell you later Vivi in the dormitories," Rose whispered into her friend's ear, ignoring Aurora's sidewards glances, she needed time to gather her thoughts and that time, she would spend wisely with Vivienne. She smiled at her when she showed the audacity to be the first to remove an actual item of clothing. Laughing slightly for the first time since the ball began, she gave Vivi a shocked but respectful look at her actions. They had a genuine friendship and it was refreshing.

"Well then I guess it is my turn," Rose's hand brushed against Vivienne's hand as she gestured to the coin. "I call tails!" She bit her lip slightly in a curious, not nervous, manner as it was flipped. Tails, she could remain clothes. "Too bad," She whispered once more to Vivienne. "I was actually enjoying the idea of an adrenaline rush when I removed my top too." She nudged her and smiled playfully as the coin was passed to the next player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve   The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slytherin House Party: New Years Eve
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next