Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 am

[xD Okie dokie!]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 am

[[sorry ma dears Razz @Rose We'll finish up in a post or two and create the new thread for the whole party?]]

"Well maybe you should act like you care first, eh?" He sighed irritably, taking another swig of the whiskey. "Fine. Want me to say I care? Because if I say it, it doesn't mean I do care." Without thinking, he leaned forward and pressed a quick, fleeting kiss against her lips. He usually took more time than this... but she was weeping, and who wanted that all over their face. He pulled back and stared at her. "Is that what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 am

Juliette's eyes narrowed at what he said to her. Before watching him walk to her as he spoke again. About if she wanted to hear him say he cared. But that it wouldn't mean that he does care.

And before she could speak to him, she was suddenly being kissed. Her eyes widened as she stood there in complete shock. She looked up at him when he pulled away and asked her if that is what she wanted.

Her eyes narrowed at him as she just slapped him across the face.

"No... that is not what I wanted!" She yelled, before she pushed him away from her as she ran towards the dorms. And ran up the stairs to get to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 am

"Then stop crying and tell me what you want!" Ambrose shouted back, feeling angry for the first time in what felt like weeks. He ran a hand through his hair, feeling his face flush. Women just seemed utterly insane sometimes... maybe Gryffindors really were a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]   Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to drink it all away [[Tag: Ambrose]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2