Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] Empty
PostSubject: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 pm

[YES I KNOW I HAVE ABOUT 3 LUCIE THREADS OPEN BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THEY'RE GONNA BE CONTINUED SO I WANTED TO MAKE THIS ONE CAUSE I'M BORED OKAY WHATEVER LEAVE ME ALONE GOSH MM KAY I'M RANTING HERE, PRETEND I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M WRITING IN CAPS BUT REALLY I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING AND JUST ABUSING THE OOC PARENTHESES BEFREAKINGCAUSE I CAN.)

Angry at Ambrose, Angry at Juliette, Angry at herself.. Angry. That was one word to describe Luciana's inner self as she strode through the shop once again, blonde hair bouncing behind her. She found a seat and sat down daintily, frowns forming in her forehead. She didn't want to believe what she had inferred.. but it was her only choice. She was just a friend to him. Just a friend.. and the occasional bootycall. Guys weren't the only ones stuck in the friendzone.

'Stupid stereotype..' thought Lucie, tapping her dusty rose fingernails on the table. For once, she didn't want candy. She didn't want anything to do with candy. She just wanted to be surrounded by color.. didn't matter what shade. She just wanted color. Crossing her legs, she looked around the shop, her face falling as her inner anger escalated.

The hell did he see in that snake loving bitch that she didn't have? Lucie really wondered why Ambrose supposedly liked Juliette when she always looked like a Hobbit that had a tree branch up its ass..

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 am

A bit of a distraction was needed. Ambrose ran his hand through his hair as he tried to get the past few days out of his mind. Colours and the scent of sweets always seemed to help. He remembered the few times that Luciana would be particularly upset and would drag him to Honeydukes, just to stare at the colours. The idea of it seemed to have rubbed off on him.

Speak of the Devil...

"Hey," he said a little awkwardly, giving a shy smile and small wave. "Dunno why I didn't know you'd be here"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

Luciana looked up at Ambrose, her stomach instantly tightening into a billion other knots as she realized he was really there.

Oh Merlin, have I.. forsaken thee..? Or whatever they used to say.

She ran a hand through her hair, casting her eyes away from him for a moment before fixing her face and putting a slight pout on her face, "Hi..," she paused, letting her voice resonate, "..Ambrose. Of course you didn't know I'd be here.. Not like you're my boyfriend or anything."

There was a slight coldness in her voice, and it worsened when she said his name. She NEVER called him by his real name.. it was always Brosie. She might've made the mistake of letting him know something was wrong, but he made one when his Imperiused self ripped her in half that night.

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 am

However small Ambrose's smile had been before, it seemed to disappear completely. What happened to Brosie? Ambrose nodded slightly, turning towards the displays. So many colours. He moved forward, surveying a small shelf a little closer before grabbing a couple of things, moving hastily to the cashier before Luciana could see. She seemed uncharacteristically indifferent to him today...

It was the least he could ask, he supposed. All things considering.

He turned back and took the seat next to her at the table she had found, placing a small frosting-coated cupcake in front of her.

"It changes colours when you lick it," Ambrose said. "I've tried it before."

And it's the only way I can think of even beginning to make it up to you
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

Lucie looked at him oddly as he got up and went towards the displays, her eyebrow raising. The heck was he up to?

When he presented the small cupcake to her, she took a breath in, putting her hands on the table. Her eyes shot down to the table as well, the girl parting her lips as she started to take the wrapper off the cupcake slowly.

"You remember when I first took you here, Ambrose?" she asked, taking her eyes off the table and focusing on the cupcake, "We both got the same flavor cupcake.. and it was then and there that we decided we'd be cupcake friends.. but you insisted on calling us cuppycake friends, because it was totally and utterly adorable."

She took a bite of the cupcake, it turning a soft blue color as she swallowed. Knowing she wasn't going to last any longer, she put the cupcake back in its wrapper, her blue eyes looking directly at Ambrose, tears threatening to fall.

"Why would you.. why would you do what you did to me, Ambrose? It wasn't even.. like.. the damn curse, okay.. I just.." she closed her eyes, drawing her lips in as she felt a tear fall. "You're my best friend, Ambrose.. my only true friend. I don't wanna lose you to.. anything."

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am

"You're not gonna lose me," Ambrose said quietly, though he wasn't sure why she said it. "Why would you lose me? I'm not going anywhere." He paused and scooped up some of the icing from his own cupcake, holding it out for her to lick. "Cuppycake friends, right?"

He paused again, looking steadily at Luciana. Her eyes were already tearing up, and he hated seeing it.

"I know it wasn't me," he continued solemnly, "but I'm sorry. For whatever happened. I didn't mean for it to. I don't even remember it"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 am

Lucie took a few short moments to compose herself, rubbing at her eyes before speaking again. "I know you're not going anywhere, Brosie.. I just don't want to.." she trailed off, looking at the icing. "..Right," she said, licking the icing off quickly. She wasn't about to just drop the subject.. it held too much importance for her.

She bit her lip, putting her chin in the palm of her hand, "I know you don't remember it.. and I don't hold that against you." Lucie looked directly at him, scanning his face, "I can't help but think that you.. you fancy her, somewhere in that mind of yours. Her, of all the damn people. What does that make me, then?"

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Ambrose blinked rapidly, confused. "Who's her? Lucie, you're not making any sense. You're my best friend, you know that, I couldn't ask for anyone better."

But she didn't seem appeased by his answer.

"Really, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a thing for anyone else, really. You know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Lucie groaned, her fuse going off as she slammed her fists on the table, her face hardening as she yelled. "I KNOW I'M NOT.." she started loudly, lowering her voice to a whisper, "..making sense. I know." She folded her arms, looking elsewhere. Anywhere else but his face. If she did, she knew she'd just fall into him like she always did.. kiss him like she really wanted to.

"Whatever you believe I know," said she, "I guess I know. Whatever. It's no big freaking deal."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 am

She looked away from him, and for a moment Ambrose felt like he was about to break down as well. He could not help but be confused. Quite honestly, he had no idea what she meant. There were always girls about, always someone to be jealous of, but Lucie knew that. She had always known that. And she had never once minded before. There was no reason to mind.

"You know I love you, right?" he said quietly, reaching a hand out and putting it on hers. "You're my best friend. Seriously. You're never gonna lose me, because I refuse," he said, his other hand reaching out to scoop a little bit of icing from her cupcake and licking it off, not before it turned blue of course. "And that's never, ever, ever, ever, ever gonna change. Period."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am

(ohmygah the cuteness is gonna kill me)

Lucie finally looked at him as he put his hand over hers. She drew her lips in for a moment, trying to decipher just what she was going to say. The eay she was expected to reply to that was totally different than what she wanted to. "..I love you too," said Luciana, averting her eyes once again, "I'm sorry for acting this way.. I just.. don't know what's wrong with me."

For onve, she thanked Merlin that she was a decent liar. She acted exactly how everyone wanted her to act because she was afraid of what people might think of her if she acted like herself.. even with Ambrose. Nobody knew how badly she wanted his full and undivided attention because she was forced to act like she didn't care. She would've thought he'd know that by now, but he had a lot going on.. and all she could do was be his friend.

In the course of her thinking, Lucie couldn't but blurt out. "No, no wait.. Brosie, don't say you love me if you don't mean it. That'll just piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 am

[[Cuuuuuuuuuuuute... trying to think of a way of him saying he loves her without being like 'LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER... WHO I SLEEP WITH SOMETIMES]]

"I really do love you though," Ambrose said, smiling. "Really. You're my best friend, you get me. If you know what I mean."

He watched her for a minute, waiting for a sliver of a hint to why she reacted so... strangely to him. "You sure you don't know what's wrong with you?" he asked. "Really, whatever it is... that's what friends are for, right? I'll do whatever I can."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 am

((xDDD I think I just busted a gut from laughing.. I propose that we get them both drunk and he says that to her.. guarantee you she's gonna slap him))

Lucie looked at him and gave him a slight nod, propping her elbows on the table while looked past him at the many jars of candy. "Dunno.. hope I'm not pregnant.." said she, falling victim to her own humor. She laughed musically for a while, studying Ambrose's face for a while. "I guess I'm just trying to figure out what I want and who I want.. hard to explain. Really hard."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

"So long as it isn't mine," Ambrose laughed. "We're young, who needs to figure out what they want? But if you wanna talk it through, I have a never ending supply of cupcakes at the ready. Except for today. This is all you're allowed today," he said with a grin, nodding towards the half eaten cupcake in front of her. "And if you don't eat it pretty sharpish, I'll take it from you. I'm not afraid to do it".

He took a bite of his own, just to prove a point.

"But... in all seriousness, just say. I don't mind. Talking it through's what I'm here for, right?"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:07 pm

"Oh, shut up. You know my baby would be completely and utterly gorgeous, with or without your genetic contribution," said Lucie matter-of-factly, shaking her head at him. "And who said I wasn't going to eat it? Quit rushing me, Brosie.. you know I hate that."

Despite what she had just said a few seconds ago, she directed her attention to the cupcake, eating it in two bites. "I'd rather not say.. besides, I can't be bothered with talking about stuff like that right now. It's kind of depressing.. I don't do depressing conversations in my favorite candy shop with my favorite person in the world."

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 am

Ambrose grinned proudly at this.

"Favourite person in the world? Me? Lucie, you flatter me beyond all reason. But really, if anything is bothering you, just say it with a smile and it never seems so bad." As if to prove his point, Ambrose grinned brightly like a child, turning his head slightly to give emphasis to the look. "Despite their deliciousness, cupcakes have an irritably high calorie level. See? Works every time!"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 am

"Well, it's certainly not flattery if it's totally true," said Lucie, rolling her eyes at him as he demonstrated his logic for her. Merlin, he could be such a dork sometimes. "For the record, Brosie.. you're a complete and utter dorkface and I honestly wonder sometimes how the hell we became such good friends," said she, folding her arms once again and putting them on the table.

A bit of time passed before Luciana got the notion to speak again, an uncertain look on her face. She was potentially about to ruin everything.. oh well. "Do you ever wonder if we.. could be more than what we are? I mean, of course we're friends and stuff, but lately I've just been thinking, and.. we do a lot more than regular friends do. Is that normal?"

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 am

"Because you're an equally big dork face, whether you like it or not."

Ambrose paused, thinking on Lucie's question. It had come up in his mind before. It would make sense to take it further. Yet... Ambrose frowned a little.

"It's not normal," he admitted, still pondering. "I... dunno. I've thought about it. But... I dunno." He looked up directly towards Lucie, giving a small smile. "I thought you liked what we had going on."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:50 am

Lucie huffed at him, biting her lip for a moment before parting her lips. What was she really going to say? She couldn't possibly say that she.. "I do, Brosie, of course I do.. but.. I don't want either of us to end up with someone else and then still have this going on, you know? I mean.. it'd make me feel better if we were an item so I wouldn't get so many dirty looks, but it's your call.."

She shrugged, smiling just a bit as she spoke again, "You're head cupcake here, y'know."

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm

"You know how I feel about relationships," Ambrose said, popping another bit of cupcake in his mouth. "You get in one, you get paranoid, you follow each other around too much. You can't just do stuff like this spontaneously 'cause you already know where the other one is. It's all too boring" he said, though he was sure he sounded silly for it.

Again, Ambrose reached out a hand laying it on Lucie's.

"I'm not gonna go messing around if that's what you want. You're my best friend, I'm not gonna hurt you. It's just... relationships sound like a lot of work, a lot of routine and a lot of effort. One of us would end up going crazy"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you and your crazy logic," said Lucie, running her fingers through her hair as she smiled. She was very grateful for Ambrose.. she didn't know what she'd do without him, really. It was like they needed each other to survive, in a sense..

She looked right at him as he put his hand on top of hers, moving her own so her fingers fit inbetween his. "I'm already crazy, Brosie," said she, a grin lighting up her face, "And besides.. I can't keep you from messing around. I don't have any authority concerning you. I don't wanna hold you back from--"

She stopped herself in the middle of her sentence, shaking her head, "You know what? Scratch that. I do wanna hold you back from messing with other girls. I'm selfish. Very, very selfish," she admitted, tilting her head to the right, "Because you're mine, Ambrose Maguire. You have no choice but to be."

(DOMINANT!Lucie. <33)
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 am

[[Right, I'm not gonna fall asleep or throw up in the next ten minutes, TIME TO REPLY]]

"Honestly, if this is what we're going to be like from now on then I don't know why we bother," Ambrose said, putting on a mock expression of anger. He wagged his finger at her, almost laughing. "I won't be spoken to like that. Remember, I'm the man here, I wear the pants. For the most part."

He couldn't help it and broke into a fit of laughter.

"It doesn't work, I can't say that. You're meant to be keeping me humble, woman, stop letting me rant like that"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am

Lucie promptly rolled her eyes at her friend. He was a superdork. "I'm being serious, Ambrose," Lucie said firmly, getting up and sitting in his lap sideways, looking straight at him. "It 's all fun and games, but really.. I'm serious. Even if its official or not, you're mine.. and I'm yours. Just not as tightly bound as an actual couple, but it's there."

She took a breath in, looking downward for a moment, "And, for the record.. I wear the pants. I'm just as dominant as you are."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:56 am

"Yeah, yeah, I know you wear the pants," Ambrose said, laughing. "Which is why I have no issue with you buying the cupcakes next time round. That's part of the deal of being dominant," he said, leaning forward and kissing her nose. "Unless we make them. In which case, we thieve from the house elves. Not that they mind, really. You ever tried going into those kitchens? It's crazy how much they give away." He grinned a little wider. "Baking! We never did that, did we? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 pm

(In need of a major pick me up, so what is going to be written below is going to be filled with cute mush.)

"You're supposed to be the gentleman," said Lucie, poking her bottom lip out and reducing her voice to a meek whisper in an attempt to break him down, "Why're you gonna put such a big responsibility on me for, Brosie? I'm not head cupcake, youuuuu arree!"

She smiled as he kissed her nose, wrinkling her face cutely before kissing his nose. It was unexpected, yes, but that's what she was known for. Luciana loved surprising people.. she lived to be unpredictable. "I don't know, maybe it's because I either end up burning everything I try to make or covered in the ingredients.. but I haven't tried it with you yet.. maybe we should give it a go."

She positioned herself so she was right in front of Ambrose's face, the girl smiling at him, "It'd be fun.. but right now, I need to give you something a little bit sweeter than cupcakes, if that's alright with you." Knowing she was putting herself in a position for herself to be potentially broken, she leaned in while intertwining her fingers with his, giving him three soft, meaningful kisses, then going back in for a couple more before pulling away. She loved the bubbly feeling she got by kissing him.. it wasn't one to be explained, but it could be.. she just chose not to. "I just felt like you deserved that.. y'know, for being you and stuff," said Lucie, grinning widely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]   In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.] Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Eye Abides The Heart} (tag: Ambrose. Cuppycake Friendship time ftw.]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next