Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) Empty
PostSubject: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Todd lead the way into the pub, immediately glancing around for a table. It was much less crowded right now than usual, as it wasn't a busy time of the day for the Sticks. He found one a bit away from the door with plenty of breathing space. He dumped his jacket into one of the chairs and raised his eyebrows at her, an instinctive smirk on his lips. The Three Broomsticks had always had an obvious effect on him. The atmosphere was comforting, in a way. "So," he mused. "What would you like to drink?" He figured it'd be something like a butterbeer - though, if she was feeling really bad she might want a firewhiskey instead. Had way more of a bite.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Brieanne watched Todd's face change, her own getting graced with a slight smile. She perked up as he asked her a question, rocking back and forth on her heels, "Firewhiskey. Craving an extra kick today," she said, raising an eyebrow back at him, "What're you gonna have, Toddy? Feeling lightweight today?" she teased, chuckling a bit.

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 am

"You wish," Todd chuckled, cocking his head in thought. "Probably going to get a firewhiskey, but maybe a butterbeer too to balance it all out." He nodded to himself, making up his mind and heading to the bar to get their drinks. He came back a few moments later and set them down, passing one of the two firewhiskeys to her. He lifted his glass. "Shall we have a toast to...uh...cavities?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:07 am

Brie shook her head at Todd's response, "Well then, aren't you trying to prove me wrong? A firewhiskey and a butterbeer.. wonder if you can hold your liquor," she jokingly said, nodding a thank you as he handed her a glass. The smell of the firewhiskey soothed her, and she smiled at Todd as she raised her glass as well, "Yes we shall.. To cavities!" she declared, laughing a bit as their glasses met, taking a gulp of her drink.

The firewhiskey burned her throat as it made its way down, tasting oddly like cinnamon and a bit of Tabasco sauce. So, what would you say's goin' on with Jimmy and Moonie? Seems they're living up to their title, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 am

Todd rolled his eyes, hand poised to bring his glass to his lips. "Oh, but what if I meant the taste? That's just as important as the 'kick', yeah?" He took a swig of firewhiskey, pursing his lips as he relished the taste.
He glanced up at her question and grinned. "Of adorability? Totally! Probably off raising bunnies and baking cupcakes 24/7."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 am

"Hmm.. touché, my good man.. touché," said Brie, taking up an obnoxiously exaggerated Old English accent, "Seems you're bent on proving me wrong today." She held back a laugh as he started talking about their other two friends, bouncing in her seat, "The cupcakes have to be full of rainbows and smiles. They're not adorable enough until they have that in there.. but I just had a talk with Evaine and it seems like they're all mushballs and lovey dovey now.. We've missed too much."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

"But of course! Figuratively and literally. I'm sure they'll figure out some way to do that! Probably already have..." Todd nearly choked on his latest gulp of firewhiskey when Brie told him about Eva and Jim being all 'mushballs'. "What?" he coughed, his drink having gone down the wrong pipe. "As in, like, a couple or whatever? That's fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:14 pm

"Uhhh huh," said Brie, laughing before reaffirming her statement, "As in a couple. Like.. super adorable in love couple. They are gead over heels.. I think it's prettty great myself."

"Are you okay, Toddy? Ypur face looked pretty shocked.. choke a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 am

"Mm, yeah, firewhiskey went down the wrong pipe," Todd said, clearing his throat as he finally managed to catch his breath again. "Anyway, that's great! I mean, it's nothing I didn't see coming, with all the adorableness they have in common, but wow! That's really awesome."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am

Brie blinked, tilting her head at Todd for a moment, "Firewhiskey must be pretty damn good, then.." she remarked before adding on. "I truly think we all saw it coming.. I mean, it was partially inevitable, I think," Brie said, drinking down her last gulp of firewhiskey, "Especially at the party.. damn Leroy dude. Jimmy sure did protect Moonie.. it's really cute, for people their age.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am

Todd raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of butterbeer, not wanting to finish off his firewhiskey too quickly. "I know. Of course, we were all pissed, but Jim seemed especially protective that night," he conceded. Brown eyes flicked to her empty glass and he stood. "You up for another round?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Brie yawned, making a face as she recovered, "Yep, he sure did.. made me wonder, y'know." She nodded at his question, standing up as well, "Hey, now. You sit. I may be a girl and all, but I can get a drink for myself," she joked, smiling at him, "I'm just messin' with ya, but really, sit. I'll go get it."

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Todd grinned at her yawn and sighed, shaking his head. "I'm not being sexist, I'm being polite. It's one of my many charming qualities," he mused, though sat back down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Brie rolled her eyes at him, whipping her head around as she went for another glass of firewhiskey. Upon getting it, she walked back to the table, sitting down. "Oh, whatever, you," she quipped, taking a sip [omg, rhyme. xD] of the drink, "Yes, yes, you and your charming qualities.. not gonna be very charmin' when you really start drinking!"

[blahh, sorry I took so long Dx I hit a writer's block spell.. and, on top of that, I'm having jaw surgery Thursday and I'm trying to hang out with my friends and stuff before I have to go to the hospital and stuff, so.. yeah. That's what's been keeping me ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Todd smirked, tipping back his glass as he finished off the firewhiskey, the butterbeer nearly forgotten. He was feeling slightly competitive now, though of course there was no need for it. "I'll have you know I'm charming 24/7. Just a tad more...daring with a bit of whiskey in me," he said before jumping up from his seat and retrieving another from the bar. "But how about you? What category drunk do you fall in?"

(('tis fine! It was only a few days, and wowza I can totally understand considering you're having jaw surgery! Hope it all goes well!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Brie raised an eyebrow at him, looking him up and down, "Hm, well.. I guess you ARE just a tad charming, no matter how much I haaate admitting it," she said with a laugh. She paused in thought for a moment at Todd's question. What kind of drunk WAS she? She didn't know. She just did it for the hell of it. Oh.. there it was right there. "Compulsive," she answered nonchalantly, taking another sip, "It's a guilty pleasure.. like a drug.. cept, I don't think alcohol is a drug.. is it?"

(Thanks! I hope so too .. though, my face is gonna be all swollen for a while.. and I'm gonna be on a mush-consistency diet. Noo chewing. D: )
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 am

Todd grinned, leaning back in his chair. "Ah. One of the better categories, in my opinions." He paused, giving a light chuckle. "Of course, I'd probably say that no matter what." At her question of whether or not it was a drug, he cocked his head, contemplating. He wasn't usually inclined to think technical things like titles with a drink in his hand, but he figured he'd at least try. "Well, technically, it is. But this is the magic kind, so I hardly think it counts."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well, of COURSE it's one of the better categories. That's like the main reason for drinking.. do it for the hell of it, not cause you're depressed or addicted.. there's no strings attached. None of the "What If"s or any of that crap," Brie said, swirling the liquid in her glass around. She nodded at Todd's statement, "Well, I mean.. it'd be something different if this was like.. marijuana or something the muggles use to get wired.. but eh, whatever it is, alcohol's really helping me nowadays. Coping and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:07 am

Todd took a long gulp on his firewhiskey, chasing it with a sip of butterbeer. "Alrighty then. Will you be needing, like, gallons of alcohol to cope, or is a bit of alcohol mixed with the most supportive friend ever going to suffice?" he asked, cocking his head. He didn't want her to think he was trying to get her drunk or anything - didn't really want himself to get too tipsy either.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 am

Brie laughed a bit, a small hiccup following away. "Weeellll," she drawled out, not being able to keep the goofy smile she was trying so hard not to do off her face, "I guess just a spot of alcohol with the most awesomely supportive dude friend I have will be enough."

She stared into her glass of firewhiskey, watching the liquid settle, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm really the nice person people say I am.. I don't know, I mean.. y'know that Vivienne girl that was at my disaster of a birthday party? The one that's friends with Grace?" The alcohol seemed to already be affecting her talkativeness, but she kept going anyway.

"We used to be friends when we were younger, and I guess her feelings about me were more than I felt for her. I didn't know how to handle it, being loved and not loving her back.. so.. I said some things. And now she hates me. I mean.. now I'm just like whatever, but I wish I could redo it. We were in 3rd year when it happened. I guess I'm trying to cleanse my life of the bad things while I still can."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 am

Todd tilted his head to the side, unable to stop grinning at her smile. She seemed a tad tipsy already, but he figured she'd be fine.

He was kind of thrown off by her change of subject, though he really should be used to it by now. "Well as for the saying 'some things', that was, what, four years ago? You were younger then, and there's always time to apologize if you feel like you really need to. And, anyway, you can't help how you felt or feel."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:10 pm

"She's being more of a bitch to me now than what she was then," Brie said, looking up from her glass at Todd, "I wasn't always this civilized. Used to be a hell of a feather ruffler.. pissed off more people than I can count."

The girl sighed, blinking her eyes as her vision settled. "Funny you say that, I can't help how I feel.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:58 am

Todd smirked. "Mm, I can relate," he murmured. He remembered having pissed off Penny quite a few times before managing to get on her good side. Of course, back then, it was his goal to be annoying.

He lifted his gaze to hers, an eyebrow lifting fractionally. "Funny ha-ha or...?" Though he had a feeling he knew where she was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 am

"You know, Todd.. you know," she said, taking another sip of firewhiskey, "I just don't want to get into a deep conversation about it, 'cause I feel weird talking about my feelings and all that stuff. It's like I'm a completely different person, and it's weird, but I kinda like it."

She rolled her eyes at herself, meeting Todd's gaze again, "I sound really stupid, don't I? Guess that's what a crush does to you.. I wouldn't know what love was if I hadn't of met you guys.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 am

Todd lifted his bottle to his lips, narrowing his eyes slightly as he thought. "You don't sound stupid," he sighed. "You sound like you've had a couple of firewhiskeys and you're talking about your feelings. Nothing stupid about that." He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table and cocking his head. "If you want to talk about your feelings, I'm all ears. Heck, if you wanna talk about teddy bears and hippogriffs, I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: