Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand New Years Ball

Go down 
+39
Valerie Boleyn
Evaine Moonblood
Nefertiri Wynters
Miranda Melgrove
Craig Rivera
Jayden Andrada
Edward Once-ler
Ambrose Maguire
Jessica Landon
Belle Mallery
Aquata Lakeshore
William Princeton
Asami Sato
Penelope Baudelaire
John Smith
Akasha Wynters
Angela Alexander
Jim Hawkins
Molly Starkey
Aileen Quinn
Gwyneira Baines
Luciana St. Clair
Liam Hurst
Natalie McCutchen
Dean McCoppin
Vivienne Darkbloom
Laura Bell
Lianna Grey
Lexi Alvarez
Vanessa Corvus
Grace Wang
Juliette Valentine
Brieanne Devereaux
Waycca Louise
Rose Lestrange
Todd Cross
Jane Pevensie
Alliss Rivera
Minister of Magic
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Belle laughed. "Sorry Dean. We'll keep the conversation on more macho things." Although before she could even think of something manly to talk about, she turned her head when she heard someone addressing her. To her surprise, it was the Minister of Magic himself. Oh dear. Try not to act like a total fool. Dean may be able to handle all your giggling, but I doubt the Minister will. By the time she gave a friendly smile at the Minister, she managed to get a hold of herself. "Belle Mallery, Herbology teacher. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Oh jeez, I hope that didn't sound too stiff. The last thing I want to sound cold. She pushed thoughts like that out of her head though. She needed to act like a sensible adult here.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 pm

((they are not :O))

Evaine gave a little laugh "I just hope they don't think we'll be doing that all the time if i'm allowed to come over again." Winter might be gone, but soon summer will come June all threw September is possible dealing with her mom and her boyfriend. That's about three months of abuse and loneliness, she wouldn't be sure if she could write to the Hawkins family if her mother allowed her to have any time to herself. No, no need to think about things like that not today and not while she was with Jim. She would deal with that when the time comes. "Oh but Mr. Hawkins I would never tickle you to death." she teased gently placing her hand on her chest "You got me confused by someone ells love. Besides if I even dare try tickling you to death all I have to do is kiss you." she leaned over and kissed his cheek seeing that Todd had left. Pulling away she smirked "I think we scared Todd away from all out mushiness."
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:52 pm

"Are detentions given out often?" Ed asked, wondering if he was going to have to turn into a disciplinarian or something. He wasn't exactly a stern guy and he wasn't sure if he would seem threatening to any of his students. Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that, he thought. He nodded. "Definitely excited. Although besides the whole astronomy thing, I'm hoping I can get a music club started here." He gave a wink. "I still have that old guitar of mine. I thought it would fall apart by now, but it's still playable. And it's even managed to stay in tune. Music does bring people of all sorts together, after all." He frowned. "Aw, it would have been interesting to have a relative of yours in the music club." He shrugged. "Oh well. I'm more worried about getting it off the ground at the moment, actually. I wonder if there will be enough students to start one."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

((Well. I'm very much behind. V.V))

Akasha studied Lexi while she interacted with Molly, Wayyca and Jane. After a while, the vampire conceded, "Fine, fine, sorry, I overreacted. I just didn't want Jane to drink something so strong as Vodka, who knows what may happen. But since she seems fine, I now feel like an overbearing mother."

She held out a hand to the brunette. "Sorry. Truce. I'm Akasha, by the way. Sorry for being accusative, though from how 'innocent' you acted, I can tell it actually was you who spiked the punch."
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Asami grinned. "What can I say? I'm the type of party person that likes to get into the thick of things. Stuff that makes my head sway or get my adrenaline going, that's my kind of fun." Hopefully, the ball would offer at least one of those things tonight. Although it looked like she may have to drink a lot of punch if she wanted to get drunk at all. "Well, yeah," she said in response to Lianna's question. "But they're still fun. I doubt the teachers would approve, but hey, who's keeping track of what they think?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 pm

"Nah, of course not," Jim assured her. "I'm sure they would have you over again anytime." His parents had assured her that much, at least. Despite all the mushiness between them, his parents knew that Jim was a lot happier when Evaine was around. And they wanted their son to be happy as much as possible. "Oh please, you would tickle me to death in a second if you felt like it," Jim said, laughing. He noticed Todd leave and frown. "Oh great. We're already turning into the mushy couple that everyone hates."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 pm

"I'm sure you'll talk to him once we get to the dorms." She said not wanting Todd to get the idea that they will be making out all the time. "I don't need him thinking all we're going to do is kiss then call each other pet names like all the other couples around here." Evaine had let go of Jim looking around seeing everyone by the punch "Great the time I want a drink is after they spike the punch. I don't feel like getting drunk." she said "Come lets go find Brie or Todd or heck anyone we know. Their not playing any music to dance to so why stand here like statues." she gave him a smile
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Brie's smile stayed glued to her face as the girl introduced herself, her heart literally tearing into pieces. "Oh yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw.. and by the looks of it, you are too," she said brightly, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, "You don't have to call me Brieanne.. I know it's long, so.. most people just call me Brie anyway, if you want."

'Yeah, um, I can't do this right now,' thought the distressed girl, mentally throwing herself off a cliff, 'I really can't. All I wanna do is go to my dorm and crawl under my bed and cry. Forever and ever and ever. This is not cool, at all.. and to think, I thought I was gonna be okay tonight.. well, on the inside, anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 pm

"Well, you were calling me Jimmykins long before we started going out," Jim reminded her, smiling. "Although I wonder who that other girl is, that Todd's talking to," he said, pointing. She looked like a nice enough girl, but Jim couldn't remember seeing her before. He wondered if Brieanne knew her. She was talking to her too, albeit a lot less than Todd was. "Um, I think I spotted Valerie not too far away," Jim said, pointing towards the left side of the room. "Wanna say hi to her?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 pm

"Hey Brie started calling you that and it planted in my mind." she said, poking her tongue out at him. She shot her head up looking at the girl Jim was pointing at "Yeah i wonder too, Even Brie's talking to her. But I don't remember seeing her before." she said "Do you?" Eva questioned looking over at Jim but he talked about Valerie "Sure thing I haven't seen her since you two came up to talk to me about cutting myself."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Jim shook his head. "Nope. Then again, I didn't pay attention to people that much before I met you guys. I kind of walled myself off from everyone." No doubt Jim would get to know the girl later on. It looked like she was a Ravenclaw, after all. "Speaking of which, you've been good about avoiding that," he said when she mentioned cutting herself. "I know it's hard to quit a habit like that sometimes, but you're doing really well." He smiled at her as they made their way over to Valerie.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 pm

"Yeah, I am. So, I guess we'll be seeing more of each other? Because of classes and in the common room," Penelope smiled widely. She was eager to make some friends, and hoped that she and Brie would be able to become friends. She hadn't had enough friends before... none that she could remember anyway. Penelope folded her hands together in front of her, pressing them lightly against the skirt of her dress.

"I'm really excited to be back, haha, I guess that makes me such a nerd or something, but oh well," Penelope gave a light shrug. The only thing she wasn't looking forward to was potions class. Just the idea of stepping into that classroom made a shiver run down her spine.

{aww, I just want to huggles Brie. <3}
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Evaine ribbed her wrist where had left some scars from where she cut herself "Well you haven't giving me back my dagger and I haven't been upset lately." she said, taking a hold of his hand again "I wonder who i have to thank for that." she let out a small giggle as they made their way over towards Valerie seeing the girl bored out of her mind. She did look cute in her light pink dress and her long blonde hair was put in a braid. "Hi Val." Eva smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 pm

"Not really. Most of my kids are good, or at least the ones who show up to class. That's the thing, now-and-days. Kids just don't show up to class. It's quite annoying and makes me wish for the better days when students wanted to learn and if they didn't, they showed up anyway, even if it was to sleep," John shook his head before giving a small shrug.

"Oh, I'm sure there are loads of musically talented kids. I doubt it will be too hard," John smiled before giving a slight laugh. "You still have that thing? That's amazing. I'd ask if you had cast a spell on it, but we know how that would have gone," John teased lightly. "Ah, yeah, but alas. They are into Quidditch and sports more than music."

John smiled softly. "Hey, I'm sure there will be loads of kids who want to join, there are quite a lot of students here. A handful them are bound to be into music."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Valerie had some punch, once she had a sip she made a face "Bla!" she wrinkled her nose before setting her cut down. What was with some of the students who like to spike the punch, was it because they was bored and needed something to kick up the notch. She groaned throwing her head back looking up at the snowy white colors, this was boring to her not having anyone to talk too. She looked down hearing someone say her name as her eyes lit up "hey!" she waved, picking up her dress a little and ran over towards the cute couple. "Finally someone to talk to before I go cuts. OH don't drink the punch it has been spiked unless you two wanna drink some to make out." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 pm

"I guess we will," said Brie, nodding her head happily. Her face fell just the tiniest bit, just enough to be slightly noticed, but it wouldn't mean much to the average person. She had the strongest urge to just bolt out of there and never come back, but she knew it wouldn't help. She couldn't help but wonder, though.. why did she tell Todd all those times that if Penny ever came back, to choose her? What the hell was her problem? Was she just addicted to hurting herself? Brie had no idea, but this entire situation wasn't helping her cause.

"Aw, it doesn't make you a nerd.. just makes you one of those people who likes to get away from home and see something different for a change," said Brie, her smile diminishing a tad, "I guess I'm one of those people, too.."

(<3 Brie needs a hug. She's losing hope, really.. I sense major angst ahead~ ooohh, this is gonna be so interesting!!)
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

-x-

Last edited by John Smith on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrongaccount)
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

[I would accidentally post that under John's account... >____>]

"I'm glad," Penelope told her. She had noticed Brie's face fall slightly, for the smallest second. Penelope was easily aware of these things. It came from the fact that she didn't often talk, but took more to observing people and listening. However, she decided not to say anything in fear of making it worse.

Penny let out a light giggle. "Well, you're too kind. I guess that's true, though learning was the main reason I came back..." She paused for a moment, biting her lip and glancing at Todd. Perhaps she shouldn't have said that. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. She put her smile back on and looked back at Brie. "My brother wouldn't let me stay home, neither would my father. I had taken some time off because of... some... some problems, but uh, yeah." Penelope shrugged, gently tugging on the ends of her hair. She didn't exactly want to be known as the girl with amnesia... and would probably try to avoid saying anything about it if she could help it. "But it is very nice to be at Hogwarts. A home away from home. It's such a magical place. I've missed it."

Penelope noticed her smile lessen and she bit the side of her lip. She didn't want to pry; she hated doing that, and therefore kept her mouth shut again. If Brie wanted to say something to her, then that was up to her. It was none of her business. However, she'd probably try to get the girl to smile as best as she could.

(Penny would hug her, but that might make things worse >____>
BUT angst is always fun to write.
And yes, this is going to be very, very interesting. <3)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 pm

"Spiked punch? Oh great." Jim rolled his eyes. That was the last thing the student body needed right now. He wondered how many kids would get drunk by the end of the night, or if the teachers would catch on that something was amiss with the punch. "If we wanted to make out, we wouldn't need punch to do it," he said, laughing. "I'm just hoping we didn't scare Todd away with our gooey love talk."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Evaine face-palmed herself when Val said that the punch was spiked "I'm not in the mood to get drunk let alone make Jim carry my drunk but up ALL them stairs just to carry me to my room." she said smirking over at Jim. Who knows how many kids had to drink, yet she didn't see Brie over their drinking some punch. Maybe she's gotten use to seeing Brie drink it was a normal thing to her. Evaine felt her face turned red at what Jim said " J Jim!" she covered her face over her hands as she couldn't believe he said that out loud.

Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Val laughed at Jim's comment and Eva for covering her face from blushing "Oh ok I'll be sure to remember that." she winked "But don't when some couples get drink they do more than just kiss? " Val said, wondering if they had the spiked punched if they would do more than just make out. I mean crazy things happen when your drunk and in love or just plane horny. "Anyways Jim the music's not playing and i wanna dance before i throw a tantrum." she said pouting as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm

(Aww, lol it's okay <33

Brie wouldn't say anything if Pen hugged her.. just tear herself up inside maybe c: But that's already happening~ BUT YES, writing angst is the BESTT.)

Brie stayed quiet for some time, letting her mind calm down just a bit before watching Penelope glance at Todd. Wait, what did she say? Oh, duh. Brie was out of it. "Well.. whatever it was, I guess time off is nice.. especially if it's problematic, you know? But Hogwarts.. I have to agree with you there. Hogwarts really is a safehaven.. a home away from home. Maybe not to others, but for me, it is."

Brieanne hated acting like she didn't know what was going on. There was some sinister being inside her, tearing at her soul, making her want to scream and cry and throw the worst tantrum ever. To be totally truthful, Brie was sick of hurting. Being hurt by her feelings, hurt by her own actions.. she was starting to think the only way to keep herself from hurting was to hurt other people.. but she had enough sense left to know that it wasn't right.

'Some problems?' she repeated in her mind, the madness she was going through making her inside thoughts harsh and cruel, 'Oh, I know aaaaall about that, but I can't say anything about it because that'd be weird.. weirder than being in love with someone that's yearning for an amnesiac. No, really, I wouldn't wish this bullshit on anyone else but me. It's easier living life scared to love, anyway..'

Being engrossed in her thoughts, Brie had started messing with strands of her hair, looking at the ground. She snapped out of her daze, replacing her blank expression with yet another smile at Penny, "I'm kind of ready for this ball to end.. I'd rather be in a slightly smaller crowd anyway."

(400 POSTS 8D YAAY BRIE. xD)

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 pm

"What, did I say too much?" Jim asked Evaine. He felt he could be a little more open about his relationship when Valerie was around. Heck, she had known early on that Jim and Evaine liked each other, even when they didn't. "Um...maybe. I wouldn't know," he said to Valerie, not liking the turn this conversation was going. It seemed like every day, he was getting reminders that he needed to talk to Professor Rivera about his relationship with Evaine and what it meant to him, as a werewolf. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get it set up soon," he assured Valerie. "Maybe they're having some technical difficulties?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Eva lift her head away from her hands "No I.. Um say something like that out loud." she muttered hoping no one less heard Jim but not like they could with all this talk. But still no one needed to know about their relationship it was ok for brie, Todd, Emily, and Val to know. Her face blushed more at what Val said "Um wow.. Val Jim and I don't think about stuff like that just yet. We're taking things slow." she smiled. God even the kid was asking Jim about that kind of stuff, maybe once everything cools down he'll talk to Professor Rivera. "some technical difficulties?" Eva said looking at Jim "I think they are in the back eating chocolate donuts and forgot about the hole music thing."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Val giggled more at them "Don't worry i don't think anyone heard Jim and if they do and start picking on you about PDA I'll kick their butt." she said, raising her fist in the air before putting her hand down quickly. "Besides i was the one who knew Jimmy liked you and Did you finally said 'i love you.' to her." she whispered enough so only Jim and eva could hear her. "Cause if you didn't I would have to talk to you Big brother." Val started to call Jim that for she looked up to him as a big brother. She blinked and said "But don't you wanna have sex with Evaine?" Val said out loud with a confused look on her face. The blonde laughed at what Evaine said "Well You and i will have to go back their and tell them to start playing or I'll just dance to no music." she said "Speaking of dancing Jim will you dance with me just once if it's okay with Evie." she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand New Years Ball
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next