Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand New Years Ball

Go down 
+39
Valerie Boleyn
Evaine Moonblood
Nefertiri Wynters
Miranda Melgrove
Craig Rivera
Jayden Andrada
Edward Once-ler
Ambrose Maguire
Jessica Landon
Belle Mallery
Aquata Lakeshore
William Princeton
Asami Sato
Penelope Baudelaire
John Smith
Akasha Wynters
Angela Alexander
Jim Hawkins
Molly Starkey
Aileen Quinn
Gwyneira Baines
Luciana St. Clair
Liam Hurst
Natalie McCutchen
Dean McCoppin
Vivienne Darkbloom
Laura Bell
Lianna Grey
Lexi Alvarez
Vanessa Corvus
Grace Wang
Juliette Valentine
Brieanne Devereaux
Waycca Louise
Rose Lestrange
Todd Cross
Jane Pevensie
Alliss Rivera
Minister of Magic
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 am

((Oh God, listening to Dancing Through Life is not helping me from bouncing in my seat right now. XD))

"Looks like she agrees with you, Aquata," Asami said, pointing at Angela. "I hope none of the teachers catch on. God forbid they decided to take the punch away or something. I like it." Although Asami did wish that there was a bit more vodka in it, but hey, you couldn't have everything. "Tell me about it, I need to get my moving. I have all this pent up energy dying to spend." She glanced around the room. "Although there might be a shortage of cute boys. Not enough for everyone to have a one-on-one dance. Maybe we can get a mosh pit started or something. Being in the middle of one of those is awesome." She gave an enthusiastic grin. Dancing and drinking were one of the few things that Asami got truly excited about these days.
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 am

Natalie huffed and glared down at the glass of punch she had helped herself to. Someone was spiked it, just what she didn't need the burn of alcohol to worsen he already sour mood.

And of course it was her luck that most of the small tables were already occupied, so she resigned herself to sitting at or that was only partially occupied and set about ignoring the two boys already seated there.

((Mickey, Alaric, I hope you don't mind, just ignore Nat if you want))
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 am

Natalie huffed and glared down at the glass of punch she had helped herself to. Someone was spiked it, just what she didn't need the burn of alcohol to worsen he already sour mood.

And of course it was her luck that most of the small tables were already occupied, so she resigned herself to sitting at or that was only partially occupied and set about ignoring the two boys already seated there.

((Mickey, Alaric, I hope you don't mind, just ignore Nat if you want))
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 am

[[OOC: ya! I thought since she's a couple years younger, it would be appropriate for her to be a little wannabe viper! Maybe they could take her under their wings? Razz or tails? ]]

Neffie sighed. "None of them here look worth my time..." she said in mock sadness. She glanced over at a couple of Ravenclaws [Jim and Evaine]. "Though...THEY could be some fun, don't you think?"

They reached the punch table. Neffie quickly got them three glasses. "So, any idea who DID spike the punch?"
She asked as she took a sip. "I'm sure if any of you did it, it would be much stronger. This will do almost nothing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

[ natalie, of course not!]

Mickey glanced up as a girl he recognised as a fellow Ravenclaw joined the table. She appeared to be avoiding his attempted eye contact. "Hey," Mickey exclaimed, sitting upright in his chair. "You seem in a bit of a bad mood, anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 am

And thus the two 'Viper' girls and the vampire walked towards the punch bowl. Aileen raised an eyebrow at the comment of lack of attractive men and simply shook her head at Juliette's suggestion. Such a thing was to be expected of the other really. She loved to rile people up in such ways. Aileen was not quite fond of stirring up relationships. Unless of course her parents wished her to be more acquainted with the male in said relationship. But that was rare.

At the punch bowl, blue eyes watched the other two partake in the drink, her own staying in her hand. At the question offered Aileen gave a simple shrug. "A gryffindork if I had to guess." was her answer. It seemed up their alley. A slythering would have provider something stronger or classier. Her gaze began wondered about then. She spotted the brunette again, whom she recalled to be in ravenclaw. And a one who loved to party. She also noticed he was conversing with the muggle born who enjoyed to pester Vivienne.

"I've found Vivienne's little pest." she commented calmly, as if she was speaking the weather. Then she spotted a girl grace the men's presence. A small little smirk formed her lips before she gazed back at the other girls. "Perhaps we should mingle a little with the men. I have the sudden urge to dance." There was a twinkle in her eyes as she said so. It was more than dancing she had an urge for. She wanted to cause a little trouble. Make someone uncomfortable. Or perhaps someone to play with a bit, make them believe she wanted their company. it was better than acting like a wall flower.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 am

Jim shrugged. "Dunno. Could be a rumor. I haven't seen it actually happen. But I don't know if they would let someone in that was wearing, like, jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. No doubt somebody will try that eventually, knowing this school." He laughed. "Oh come on, you look beautiful," he said, smiling at her. He hoped Todd wasn't puking with all the mushy stuff going on. His dad had come close to doing it over Christmas break. "I hope those shoes of yours a durable," he said. "No doubt I'll step on them at least once, knowing my coordination."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 am

"If you have a way to make this entire ball disappear, you'd be my hero," Natalie muttered sarcastically, still avoiding eye contact.

She honestly has other things that needed to be done, and she didn't know why she was even in the great hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 am

"Okay, your place or mine?" He responded, jokingly. He felt the need to cheer the girl up, she seemed down. Mickey glanced up and could feel someone's eyes on him, it was Aileen. Oh great, I hope she doesn't want trouble, he thought. She looked like she was preparing herself to come join them, and he wondered what she had planned.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 am

"And i will be that first person who will do something like that just to stand up and say I did it." she laughed. Evaine slightly blushed squeezing his hand tightly "And you look handsome." she leaned over and kissed his cheek "Hey how about a dance? I'm still feeling a bit nervous." she asked, "well if you step on my feet I'll step on yours to call it even." she giggled knowing she'll never hurt him just because he step on her foot knowing very well he didnt mean to.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am

[[Woo, back ^_^]]

Ambrose tutted as he sensed Lexi was ready for one of her infamous dances.

"Nuh-uh, you're slow dancing," he said, pulling her in and wrapping an arm around her waist. It was fun dancing with most of the more fiery of girls like this; they knew it was never serious. "And you're going to like it," he added, feigning a look of malice. "Your eyes are a little pink- how much of that stuff did you drink already?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 am

"Seriously?" she finally looked up at him with a drastically raised brow, "Is that honestly the best line you've got?"

In truth it do pathetic it was almost amusing, the girl who fell for that would have to either really desperate or really gullible, and Natalie was neither.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Benjamin

Alaric Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 am

Alaric Leaned by against his hair thinking to himself as he eyed Vivi, he had always have a crush on her for awhile now but will never admit it to anyone. She was a pure- blood and he was muggle- born bad romeo and Juliet combo right their. His brow raised up when someone came over and sat next to them "hello.' he said kindly at the girl not wanting it to seem like he was a jerk towards her if he didn't bother saying anything to her. That's not how his mother raised her son to be

((sorry my computer is being slow >.<))
Back to top Go down
Lianna Grey

Lianna Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 am

Lianna smiled at Asami and turned around to get another cup of punch. She could barely taste the vodka, and that meant danger. She was barely listening to the group around her talk, just watching the people dancing and drinking around her. She wondered when the professors would realize someone had spiked the punch.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 am

[[Knox, awfully sorry but only just got back from a club Razz]]

"You cheeky beggar," Jessica laughed, ruffling his hair. "Well, enjoy it. Nothing wrong with sneaking some things away, if the older students are paying for it. One of the early facts of life"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 am

Julie just smirked at Neffie, before following her gaze to the two Ravens.

"You could have plenty of fun with them.." She said as she was impressed at how well she was able to inspect. Though she turned her attention back to her punch and took a sip of it.

And when she heard Neffie's comment on the punch she nodded.

"Of course ours would be stronger.. We like a good buzz.. especially me.. But this will do until we can go back to the common rooms and drink." She smirked, taking another sip of her punch.

Though she made a little face when Aileen suddenly said she wanted to dance and mingle with the boys. She really didn't want to mingle with the men.. and especially didn't want to dance. But as she was debating if she should do it or not.. Her eyes gazed the floor.

Her eyes fell upon the male named Ambrose.. Who was dancing with a Gryffindor girl named Lexi.. Her eyes narrowed, always hating when she saw a Slytherin making nice with a Gryffindork.

"Ugh.. disgusting.." She muttered out loud with a disgusted face.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am

[welcome back! ]

Lexi, grimaced as he said slow dancing. She didn't slow dance. She eyed his arm going round her waist, "Woahh cowboy, steady on, I may be tipsy, but remember you are a slytherin. " She raised her eyebrows at his last comment. " Not enough." She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:42 am

"You little rebel you," Jim teased, laughing. He could easily picture Evaine doing something like that though. He knew her stubbornness all too well. He actually blushed a bit at being called handsome. The only other person who used that word to describe him was his mother. Hardly anybody else thought he looked that way. "I think they're still getting the band set up," he said. "But I'm sure they'll start playing some music soon. They can't keep those dance-crazy people waiting forever."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 am

"Yes, I'm a Slytherin. And you're a Gryffindor. And I'm a Chaser. And... I dunno, which position do you take?" He laughed and loosened his grip a little on her, allowing her to move away if she wanted. "Come on, Little Miss Segregation, I don't have germs. You won't catch anything green off me."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 am

Natalie turned to the other boy, and actually graced him with a smile, " Good Evening," she said politely, he had graced her with the most pleasant greeting of the evening and she felt compelled to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:47 am

Aileen watched with light amusement as Julie showed her obvious dislike at the prospect of dancing and playing with the boys. It was entertaining really how open the other could be sometimes of her emotions. Especially over trivial things such as dancing. "Come now, don't give such a look." she said with a smirk. "Your face might stay that way." Though knowing Julie, she might have preferred that.

Than the blonde girl looked elsewhere, something catching her attention. Aileen followed her gaze and spotted one of the Slytherin boys dancing away with a Gryffindor. She recognized both and gave Julie a small pat on the arm. "Could be worse. At least she's a pureblood. And not a Hufflepuff." she commented before smirking.

"Perhaps you should cut in?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 am

"Oh shoot your knowing me to well." she snapped her fingers "Are you really starting to read me that well now?". Then again they spend 90% of their time together the 10% was when they was sleeping from the hole time she spent with his family during Christmas. Evaine wrap her arms around Jim as she leaned her head on his shoulder "Music better start soon. I wanna dance with you even if you step on my feet." she said, poking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 am

" I'm also a chaser, but you should know I'm a pretty good beater too, "a smile escaped from her lips. "You sure I wont catch anything off you? You can never be too sure with slytherins." Lexi began moving gently to the music, trying to keep her moves appropriate for a highschool ball.
"Your fellow slytherins don't look too happy your dancing with me," she glanced over at the slytherins watching them. That was a good a reason as any to continue, she thought.
Back to top Go down

Knox grinned as she ruffled his hair, laughing quietly as he ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to settle it although it didn't change much. He looked up at Jessica with a shocked look, widened eyes before his dropped jaw slacked to a slight hint of a smirk.
"Jessica! You're a Gryffindor aren't you? That doesn't sound very Gryffindor-ish!"
He proclaimed before chuckling.
"But I'll take it!"

{xDD No fair! Your absence was much more exciting than mine!}
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

"Well, you might catch my legendary dance skills. But in your case, that might be a plus," he said. He turned his head slightly to see that indeed, the Vipers were staring at him a little strangely. Looking back to Lexi quickly, he winked. "Wanna try something a little risky?" Quick as a dash he dipped her, leaning in close as if he were saying something secretly or he were about to kiss her. "I am so looking forward to what they ask me about this at the after party."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand New Years Ball
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next