Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand New Years Ball

Go down 
+39
Valerie Boleyn
Evaine Moonblood
Nefertiri Wynters
Miranda Melgrove
Craig Rivera
Jayden Andrada
Edward Once-ler
Ambrose Maguire
Jessica Landon
Belle Mallery
Aquata Lakeshore
William Princeton
Asami Sato
Penelope Baudelaire
John Smith
Akasha Wynters
Angela Alexander
Jim Hawkins
Molly Starkey
Aileen Quinn
Gwyneira Baines
Luciana St. Clair
Liam Hurst
Natalie McCutchen
Dean McCoppin
Vivienne Darkbloom
Laura Bell
Lianna Grey
Lexi Alvarez
Vanessa Corvus
Grace Wang
Juliette Valentine
Brieanne Devereaux
Waycca Louise
Rose Lestrange
Todd Cross
Jane Pevensie
Alliss Rivera
Minister of Magic
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 am

((Please Ignore the Above...I accidentally logged onto the wrong account -_-))

“I cannot understand how you can consider that fun,” Aquata scrunched up her nose, the idea of a mosh pit was just revolting to her, all those bodies pressed up against one another, hot and sweaty and just gross.

Of course the same conditions could be quite enjoyable in a different situation, but Aquata couldn’t get anything out of a mosh pit, she wasn’t an adrenaline junkie like Asami.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 am

Lexi smiled at Jane, she seemed so innocent and naiive. Was she ever that innocent at that age? She contemplated the thought for a moment, before settling on a firm no.
Jane ushered her and the others towards the dancefloor and so Lexi made her way to the floor, moving her hips to the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 am

(OOC: I made one in the entrance hall)

Sinbad raised his eyebrow when Aurora decided to finally open her mouth. He was about to say something back but his little sister decided to jump in aswell. He rolled his eyes when she called him a child. What was it with Rose not just choosing his side for a change? Noo.. He sighed. Whatever..

''Yeah let's go dance..'' He said as he gave Maggie a smile. Though keeping a eye on Rose when she seemed to want to join Aurora once again. He wrapped an arm around Maggie while he guided her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 am

Ambrose pulled Juliette back into the Great Hall, half tempted to throw her over his shoulder. It's just a dance, woman! Once they reached the dance floor, he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her hand tightly, still grinning wickedly.

"Now you have no choice, my dear, you must dance!" He laughed a little, still entertained by her attitude. "Oh, I love playing the villain"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 am

Juliette was fighting to get away from him, she even punched him a few times trying to get away. She gasped lightly when he wrapped a arm around her waist and held her tightly. Her eyes narrowed at him.

"I'm going to kill you after this.. I don't want to dance! I don't want to be near these bubbly people!" She hissed, "Your just lucky I don't have my wand to jinx you right now!" She growled.

She didn't want to dance.. She hated to dance. Even though she was told she was good at it.. Especially when people would accidentally see her dance when she was in a 'good' mood. She hated it!

"I'm not going to dance.. I will stand here."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 am

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter," he said, suddenly dipping her so that her feet almost shot out beneath her. "Now, you dance, or I drop you." He grinned a little at the look of disdain on her face. "If you were really going to kill me, you would have done it before. I'm always this annoying"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

Waycca grinned when the group was steered toward the dance floor and immediately started dancing in time to the beat. Despite her loathing for physical activity, she loved dancing, and had been looking forward to this part of the night especially. "I've never seen any of you guys get all groovy before," she said to the rest of the girls, raising her voice a bit to be heard over the general noisiness of the ball. "This should be interesting!" She still had the cup of tainted punch in her grip, but made sure not to risk spilling any on anyone else's outfits.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

Aileen blinked in slight surprise when Ambrose claimed he'd come back for a dance with her. She was about to open he mouth to say somehting on the matter when he whisked Julie away out of the Great Hall. Oddly enough Julie followed without any resistance. A little smile of amusement was made before the raven-haired girl decided to bring her attention elsewhere. Watching others dance or talk, while keep an ear out for her companion's words should they speak.

Suddenly, there was a bang of a cup being set down harshly. Aileen turned her head sharply to the sound only to see Rose being the culprit. She soon left, heading over to her brother and the Minister's daughter. From the look of thing they were having a spat. Aileen watched silently as Rose said something, the girl being too far away and the music too loud for her to hear, before leaving away with Aurora. A simple brow was raised before she glanced briefly in Sinbad's direction. Whatever had occurred he must have been forgetting about it... for now. For instead he began to dance with his HufflePuff date.

Her attention was taken away again, by the sound of Julie yelling. She turned back to the Great Hall's entrance to see her being dragged in by Ambrose, the boy seeming way to happy about something. Blue eyes widened as she saw them get onto the dance floor and amusement shown on her face at Julie's obvious displeasure and being forced there. "Now here's a surprise." she spoke, though to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 am

Juliette closed her eyes when he suddenly dipped her. She even tried to keep her feet on the ground. Her eyes stared into his with a cold glare. Though she closed her eyes when he said he would drop her.. And that was the last thing she wanted to happen.

She opened her eyes as she just looked at him.

"Fine.. but don't ask for another dance this entire night!" She demanded.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[[OOC Ignore the text in the gif. XD Just trying to show her expression easier then I could have written it.]]

Last edited by Juliette Valentine on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 am

Luciana sat at a table by herself, enjoying the sight of Ambrose trying to get Juliette to dance. She laughed heartily, smirking at the girl. 'Well well, Sister Hissfit.. Now that you've got your embarrasing moment, let's just see how well you do,"' thought the French girl, taking a zip from the water she had brought with her, fully amused by the situation. Lucie could already tell herself and the Vipers were going to have quite a few run-ins..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 am

They began dancing, but soon Maggie noticed Sinbad was distracted. Like he was worried about something. She had not particularry cared about the little fight Sinbad and Aurora had had. She was used to it. Though it made her sad that she was always refered to as 'huffelpuff', like she wasn't a person at all. Sure she was nice and bubbly like all the huffelpuffs, but she disliked to be cast as a lowerclass citisen because of the house she had been put into. "What's wrong Sinbad?" She asked softly as they kept dancing.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:06 am

"Well, the food at Hogwarts isn't too bad," Jim said. "The Halloween feasts are always fun." His arm slipped around Evaine's waist, hugging her against him. It seemed like he always wanted to keep Evaine close to her whenever they were in the same room. Was he getting clingy? He hoped not, and that Evaine would tell him to lay off if he was invading her bubble too much. He saw her face turn red when he mentioned them having a kid. Did he say the wrong thing again? He had just said the first thing that had popped into his head to try and appease Valerie. He didn't mean to embarrass her. But luckily, some music started up for people to dance together. Ah, perfect. "You said you wanted a dance, right?" he asked Evaine, taking her hand. "I'll dance with you later, Val. I promise." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 am

"Oh, this is only my second year," Belle replied. "Still kind of new in the students' eyes, I suppose. They still like to see what they can get away with sometimes." She gave a little chuckle, although she did hope that the Minister wasn't thinking that she was bashing the kids' reputation. "But most of them are very willing to learn, so that's always good to see." Belle glanced at Dean when he said he would check on the students. "Tread carefully," she teased, smiling at him. Hopefully, he wouldn't be a victim of one of the students' pranks. They were fond of pulling those sometimes during formal events like balls.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:15 am

"Aw, you don't?" Asami teased. "Poo on you." She stuck out her tongue playfully. She glanced up when the music caught her ear and she noticed a couple of people dancing together. She sighed dramatically. "Lucky girls, getting pretty boys to dance with them," she complained as she leaned against the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:21 am

Ambrose looked up and saw that Luciana looked on approvingly at their dance, and gave her a small wink before returning his attention to Juliette.

"Fine, but I get to say how long this one goes on for then. And I'll have you know I have a lot of energy this evening"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 am

Sinbad looked back at Maggie. ''Oh..Just my sister.'' He smirked. ''I hope she knows what she does.'' He just kept the dance slow. Not doing any weird tricks with her. ''But it's okay. You don't worry about me.'' He laughed lightly. As he let one hand caress her back.
Rose knew what to do, Maybe he shouldn't worry so much.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 am

Juliette had seen Ambrose look at something else and give them a wink. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, before just closing her eyes to sigh in her head. He was always flirting with someone!

When he looked back at her, her glare came back as she looked at him. Before glaring more when he talked to her once again.

"God... your so annoying! But.. fine! Now, can you pull me back up? I don't really like being in this tip position."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:31 am

Maggie placed her hand on Sinbads shoulder as they kept dancing, giving him a soft smile. "She seems like a big girl, I am sure she can handle herself." She giggeled. "But I think you are sweet to worry about your sister like that."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 am

With a smirk, Ambrose stood up straight again, bringing Juliette with him.

"Now you're learning to behave properly. Behave and I won't do it again," he said, starting to sway a little. "Now of course, I'm ever the gentleman, so we'll take it slow. If it appeases you"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 am

"No problem it's Alaric." he said bowing to the little girl "Wanna lighten up the mood in this so called ball." he grinned wanting to pull a prank on someone, just anyone to lighten up this no dance, just talk poor of a ball they was throwing. Heck he wouldn't mind going up to Vivi right now just to annoy her.

Emily looked up to Alaric, ''Nice to finally meet you, Alaric.... But I'll call you Ric, right?'', she giggled and the giggles turned into a little smirk. ''Well, as a princess of pranks I believe I could make some improvement around'', she said and looked around to see who could be her target, ''Do you have any vict--target in mind, Ric?'', she asked, her eyes still looking around the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 am

Juliette was glad she was able to stand up straight now. She sighed as it felt better on her back. She looked at him, before rolling her eyes once again at what he told her.

Though she didn't say anything and just swayed along with him.

"I rather this then fast dancing." She stated. "But.. like I said.. I hate dancing." She said as she was being stubborn once again. Though she knew he knew that she wouldn't break her 'promise'. Especially since she didn't want to be dropped.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 am

"Well, I love dancing," Ambrose said tauntingly, "so you shall dance." He lifted her hand to twirl her under his arm before picking up the speed of their swaying. "Seriously, this music sucks so badly. You like this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 am

Juliette was about to say something, but it was forgotten when he twirled her. She looked back at him when he started to pick up the pace of their swaying. And her eyes widened a little at his question.

"Okay.. now that's insulting! You asking me if I like this music. I rather any other music then this crap." She spoke with a little unfamiliar tone. Playful. Though she stopped as she just sighed. "Everything about this music is sickening."
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 am

Molly chuckled as she was pulled out onto the dance floor with the others. She wasn't much of a dancer, so this really should be interesting. Molly used to dance... a long time ago, and sing too. However, when her parents died, she stopped and really hadn't. This kind of dancing, though, wasn't too bad. It was just the swaying of the hips, really.

"Interesting indeed, dear Waycca, interesting indeed," Molly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 am

"Ah, you mean there's something we agree on? Mon dieu, I never thought I'd see the day." He twirled her again, just for the hell of, and turned them slowly, spinning as they swayed. "So I suppose you're not enjoying it yet? Come on, loosen up. Isn't there something I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand New Years Ball
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next