Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get A Date to the Ball!

Go down 
+18
Emily Castle
Proteus Malfoy
Brieanne Devereaux
Alliss Rivera
Molly Starkey
Natalie McCutchen
Waycca Louise
Miranda Melgrove
Ambrose Maguire
Evaine Moonblood
Asami Sato
Jim Hawkins
Valerie Boleyn
Aquata Lakeshore
Laura Bell
Tony Rogers
Jessica Landon
William Princeton
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
William Princeton

William Princeton

Get A Date to the Ball! Empty
PostSubject: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 am

Simply because we're all excited about the New Year's Ball, and being the awesome Hufflepuff that I am, I decided to make this thread so you all can ask who you want to the ball. If you have no one to ask, simply just say you're looking for a date and maybe someone will take you up on that.

Once you have a date, please put under previous posts that you are now taken.

Furthermore to help ensure who ever you aksed sees you asking, send them a pm with a link to thread 8D you don't have to, jsut a thought.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:55 am

Now then:

Tony Love! Will you be my date to the ball?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

Zomg this is the cutest thread ever ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

Hey is it okay if I post here? Since I'm not really a Oh so nice hufflepuff..Whatever *cough*

Erhm..*cough*...Maggie erh.. Margaret Thompson. Mind if I take you to the ball as my date or so? Like, I would like that or some thing.

(OOC: I hope it's okay I posted here XDD ^^'')
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:03 am

(Of course it's ok for you to post here. Open to all :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 am

*/////////* OMG Yes!!!! -jumps on Sinbad and hugs tight, before pulls away and blushes- o//////o ummmI mean that I won't mind going with you.... -kisses cheek-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am

(OOC: YEY Very Happy )

Erh,..Yeah..No problem -kisses cheek back- I'll see you there or so..-pats head-
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 am

( Screaming internally. )

Yes! Oh my God yes! I can't believe you even had to ask. (Flusters.)
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 am

(squeals)

*grins brightly* Just wanted to make sure Love. *snuggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:19 am

So... Uh... Yeah. Going to do this here but Laurawannagotothedancewithme?
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 am

-eyes widen before they soften and a huge smile appears- Sure!! -big hug- I would definitely like to go to the ball with you. :3
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 am

Aquata is going to need some arm candy...She CANNOT go alone!
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

Val will just go by herself D: no one her age -tear tear-
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 am

I'm just going to do all my characters under one post. Much easier that way. XD

Jim: *shuffles awkwardly* Um, Eva, this is...well, entirely up to you. You don't have to if you don't want. But, um...wouldyougototheballwithme? *turns red*

Belle: Hmm, maybe I'll just attend as a chaperon this year. Someone has to keep an eye on the kids anyway! *laughs* Maybe I can get Sitka and Miranda to dance together...

Ed: Um, this is my first year teaching, not sure if any teachers would want to go with me. Maybe I'll just stick with trying to meet the staff. And some of my future students. *grins*

Asami: Well, going alone is sometimes more fun. That way you can dance with as many people as you want and not just your date. However, Aquata, if you're desperate for some arm candy... *flips her hair over her shoulder* I may be able to fulfill that requirement.
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

@ Asami: Done! But we must go shopping, my clothes are all so last season
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 am

Yes, shopping is a must. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

All of my charters:

Evaine: *looks over at Jim and tackles him to the ground. Rubbing her cheek against his* Yes Jimmy-kins I'll go to the ball with you

Chika: I'll just stand in the back watching the students

Alaric: Hey Viv wanna dance xD I'm not much for dancing so Ill just hang with Emily Smile *evil grin*

Val: Oooo, *follows ed around XD*
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

Ambrose: HELL YEAH All those single ladies just waiting for a dance Cool

Jessica, however, is very lonely Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 am

Oh well.. Rolling Eyes I don't know.. Razz Razz

Nani will go alone at the ball.. and I think also Lilo.. I just figured out that we don't have boys in the first year.. Shocked

Sitka.. he can going with Miranda.. X) as friends.. so: Miranda.. do you want to came at the ball with me and have a lot of fun?! Cool
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 am

Why Sitka, I would be delighted to accompany you! Smile as...friends....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 am

Great! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 am

THIS thread wins Cutest Discussion Ever Award.

Even though my characters can't really use it because one is dating a teacher and the other has complications coming out his metaphorical rear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am

xDD This is so cute! William, you're a genius!
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 am

I suppose I should deal with my other characters ^_^

Natalie: Will likely go alone, though she has no particular interest in going, since it is "a waste of valuable study time."

Liam: alone or with friends...But he will probably try to cause trouble, most likely during the slow boring dances

Dean: Chaperone....Because we are so not going there
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 am

@Asyra

Why thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get A Date to the Ball!   Get A Date to the Ball! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get A Date to the Ball!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: