Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand New Years Ball

Go down 
+39
Valerie Boleyn
Evaine Moonblood
Nefertiri Wynters
Miranda Melgrove
Craig Rivera
Jayden Andrada
Edward Once-ler
Ambrose Maguire
Jessica Landon
Belle Mallery
Aquata Lakeshore
William Princeton
Asami Sato
Penelope Baudelaire
John Smith
Akasha Wynters
Angela Alexander
Jim Hawkins
Molly Starkey
Aileen Quinn
Gwyneira Baines
Luciana St. Clair
Liam Hurst
Natalie McCutchen
Dean McCoppin
Vivienne Darkbloom
Laura Bell
Lianna Grey
Lexi Alvarez
Vanessa Corvus
Grace Wang
Juliette Valentine
Brieanne Devereaux
Waycca Louise
Rose Lestrange
Todd Cross
Jane Pevensie
Alliss Rivera
Minister of Magic
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

"Well, you can already read me like a book. Figures that I can do the same with you after spending so much time with you," Jim said. Evaine was already the person he was closest to, who knew him best. And he loved having that kind of bond with somebody. It was just nice to have somebody who knew you inside and out and still loved you. "I'm sure it will," he said, smiling at her as he kissed her forehead.

((I'm off to a party. I'll be back in a few hours.))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 am

[[it was very interesting, fighting club and everything ^_^ Cos I'm cute like that]]

"I'll have you know it's extremely Gryffindor-ish of me, how brave would you have to be to go and steal from them? Extremely. And I'm glad, you need to learn to be daring now or you'll never learn." She looked about. "Dear God this is dull," she sighed, taking a sip of her drink. She wrinkled her nose. "Is there something in this?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:03 am

At his words, she gave him a light nudge in the side. "Excuse me? Let's see you do this," she quickly lowered her body to the ground, bringing it up slowly and swinging her hips. As he leaned in close to her, she replied, "And what will you tell them?" She raised her eyebrows slightly.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:04 am

((Being gone for ten hours means you guys have produced ten pages of things to read through. THANKS.))

Waycca smirked over at Akasha, shaking her head. "Don't be ridiculous! The more of Miss Akasha Wynters we see, the better," she said with a wink. Turning to Molly, she grinned at her yellow attire. "Thanks, your dress is so bright and gorgeous. Already owning up to your 'star' title, I think!"

She stood on her tip toes(silently cursing her less-than-Amazon height all the while) to look at the refreshment tables, which the majority of the student body seemed to be gravitating around. "I think someone's spiked the punch, guys." Under her breath she added, "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 am

(( Have fun Smile ))

Eva laughed "Yeah I think your father was starting to get a little bid worried seeing we couldn't stop for an hour with out kissing each other." she said remembering all they had done over Christmas break "Least I got to tickle you once, but your mother came in and distracted me while you had time to get back at me." Eva remembered when he nuzzled her. Seems like this Christmas Break help brought them together more than ever and it looks his parents approve of Evaine dating their son seeing she makes him happy and loves him even if he's a werewolf. Evaine smiled when he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 am

Trying to suppress his laughter, Ambrose attempted to speak as sexily as possible.

"Well," he began, "I'm gonna tell them that we started talking about Quidditch. And see if they believe me. Which they won't," he said, finally collapsing into peals of laughter
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 am

"Well while you're at it, how about you give the Vipers a message from me," Lexi smirked, tilting her head slightly. "You can tell them that maybe if they stopped being such evil slutbags, people might actually like them." Her tone was blunt, but she didn't care, the Vipers irked her, as did most slytherins- however here she was, dancing with one. God I must be drunk, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 am

((I guess I'm late! XD Posting with my characters in only a thread.. U__U My computer won't hold a coming and going from an account to another! XD))

Nani entered in the big hall followed by Lilo.. "We are late!" she whispered at her fixing her dress.. They lost a lot of time in the HufflePuff common room trying to repair the hem.. She snorted and watched around.. seems that everybody was alraedy here and they were the last one.. She walked quickly away -at least in that way she could left Lilo behind- looking for some of her friends..

Lilo meanwhile was right behind her sister.. giggling and smiling at everyone ignoring Nani.. it was so beautiful here! Everything was exactly how she expected during the Christmas holidays! She watched around.. she didn't want to miss anything of that night!

Sitka smiled and walked right next to Lilo.. he chuckeld and patted on her head.. making her growl but he just laughed softly and walked towards Miranda.. who was talking with some other teachers.. He smiled and patted on her shoulder.. "Sorry for the late!" he smiled..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 am

Ambrose snorted a little. "Come off it, as if I'm gonna tell them that," he said, standing straight again, though he continued dancing. "It's your deal with them, not mine, and I don't intend to get involved." He looked at her properly and shook his head. "How are you even standing straight? You look just a tad drunk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 am

Knox sat there quietly for a moment, staring up at her as he listened to her, nodding quietly, it seemed she had been called out for it before because she knew how to answer it without a second of hesitation, which made him laugh. His eyes then darted to the party, he saw some interesting things, what looked like a cat fight, some couples being . . . couply, but he was sure they were more entertaining to him because he was younger than it would be to her. Knox blinked as he looked up at Jessica, then at her cup.
". . . you think someone

{xDDDD! Sounds like it!}
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

((LONG SIGH OF FRUSTRATION. Let's just pretend Todd has been caught up in sniffing the punch to figure out if he tastes alcohol in it or not this whole time.))

Todd smiled widely at Jim and Evaine's mushy antics. He decided to wander away, giving them some space to be all adorable. He thought he spotted Brie in the crowd and debated about whether or not to approach her, but before he could make a decision his eyes caught onto someone familiar. A group of people walking past him distracted him, though, and he couldn't figure out who he'd seen that made his gut feel so anxious.

A brief flicker of hope rose in him when he thought of the possibilities - the blue eyes, brown hair, but had he just imagined it? Was it...wishful thinking or something? He scanned the faces around him while moving in the direction he thought he'd seen her. Was it possible? Could she really have come back in the middle of the year, with no warning whatsoever? He tried desperately to extinguish the anticipation at seeing her again - for maybe it hadn't been her at all - but it was no use.

And then a bit of the crowd cleared enough so he could see her and yes, it was so obviously Penelope that he could only stand in place and soak in the glorious truth of it. He was soon moving again, coming up beside her with a small smile. "Hi, B.G.," he said before he could remind himself that she might not even get - or like - that nickname anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 am

"Fine, spoil sport." Lexi said teasingly. "I think it's time we turn it up a notch," Lexi indicated towards her bag before continuing, "Vodka shots? We'll have to make sure none of the professors see though."
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 am

"You terrible, terrible girl. Vodka shots? At a school ball?" He feigned horror but nevertheless smiled, nodding towards a spare table before moving them towards it. "It's beside a bunch of Hufflepuffs- no one's gonna look at us there"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh, poor Knox, you look so out of it already. What're you looking at anyway?" she said, looking about. It was just people doing people stuff. "I guess it's not for me to say all things considering, but you do get an odd bunch around here"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 am

"Would you expect anything less?" Lexi smirked, before following Ambrose to the table beside the Hufflepuffs. She glanced up, checking the Minister's gaze and the whereabouts of the other Professors, before sneaking the hip flask out and pouring some into a cup on the table.
"Age before beauty," she said pushing the cup towards Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:45 am

Ambrose rolled his eyes as he grabbed the cup. "Luckily for me, I'm both," he said with a wink before downing a good dose of the vodka. He coughed a little, eyes watering. "Blimey, some strong stuff you've got there. No wonder you're ratted"
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

The Minister was bored and had lost sight of both his nephew and daughter so decided to wonder his way through the crowds. Perhaps he should stick to conversations with the Professors in such a place as Hogwarts, been seen to flirt with students wasn't smart. Instead a pretty brunette caught his eye, he heard the male refer to her as "Belle Mallery".

Well, well, perhaps Belle could help entertain his evening.

"Good evening, it appears there are many new teachers here I am not thoroughly aquainted with," The Minister nodded towards the male, Dean, he presumed before shooting a slightly flirtacious smile towards Belle.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am

"You wish, " she said, grabbing the cup and laughing as he spluttered. "Someone a lightweight?" She questioned. She dived in her bag and poured some into the cup. Damn, there wasn't much left she thought. At least she had more up in the gryffindor dormitory for in the evening. She quickly lifted the cup to her lips, downing the contents.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 am

As Alliss slipped through the students, she arrived nearby the punch bowl and her gaze was drawn to Kris. Kris, whom she hadn't directly spoken to for years. Their glance was filled with heartfelt and unsaid words, which she couldn't hold for long. Biting her lip gently, she turned away and began to pour herself a glass of punch. It was spiked, but at this moment, she couldn't really care. She was young enough to appreciate the fun students enjoyed when having alcohol. Who could deny them a cheeky shot? Instead, she gulped it quickly to drown the background of memories that seemed to be drifting around her.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 am

"I wouldn't call myself a lightweight. I would, however, call this paint stripper." He stared into the cup. "Shame it's gone though. Still, that'll definitely tide me through to the after party. Now that certainly will be better than this," he said, gesturing towards the room. He saw that the Minister had started talking to a couple of the professors. "Eugh, pervert alert, I didn't think the Minister was such a creeper"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 am

Knox jumped slightly as he looked up at Jessica, grinning nervously. What could he say, he was a kid, his attention span was short so he took notice to more things than she probably did, or at least was more distracted by them. He laughed quietly and nodded. There were a lot of odd kids at this school but it kept it interesting.
"That's true, I love it though."

{Not sure where the rest of my post went there . . . xDD}
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

"I suppose there's a lot to love about it here." There really was. Though Jessica might not have been the biggest fan of the people, she certainly did love the building. Just looking around the room, it was hard to remember that this was the same room they ate breakfast in every morning. "I guess the people aren't so bad... you made many friends?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 am

Lexi laughed lightly at his comment, "whatever you say." She glanced round the room, "I know right. Where are the people throwing up from too much alcohol? The hot chicks giving lapdances? The streaking naked guys?" She trailed off her sentence, silently reminding herself this was a highshool ball, and not one of the regular parties she attended. "I guess the after party will be better." It couldn't be worse, she reassured herself.
Lexi followed Ambrose's eyes, and fixed her gaze on the minister. "He's a weirdo alright, " she said, agreeing with Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
Jane Pevensie

Jane Pevensie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 am

"Akasha, at least your skin isn't wrinkly like gramps," Jane chuckled as she remembered their constant discussion from the previous months at Hogwarts where she had teased him that he was getting old. "Plus you all look lovely and beautiful!" She nodded at them all and giggled. Molly, Waycca and Akasha were all very pretty in Jane's opinion.
"Aww, I'm in the mood for some fun!" Jane decided she was feeling thirsty so to ease her throat, she headed towards the punch and poured herself a glass before heading back to the small group. "This punch tastes funny," She wrinkled her nose.

[Jane's Outfit on the left! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 am

"Your idea of a party either sounds horrifically scarring or delightfully perverse, I haven't decided." He continued watching the Minister for a moment before turning back. "Honestly, what right does he have being here? I hardly think politics has anything to do with a school dance..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand New Years Ball    The Grand New Years Ball  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand New Years Ball
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next