Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:28 am

Maggie had trouble getting into sleep that night. The thing with Sinbad was bothering her. She woke up the next morning, before the sun was even up, to a nightmare. She got up in her bed, she was sweatty and shaking. She pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them tight. She looked at her roommates who were both sleeping still. She opted to wake them, but decided it was not something she wanted to share with them. She cleaned up and got dressed, wanting to go out for a walk.

She went to the lawns. The dream she had had was still playing in her mind. The dream made her feel sick. She felt the pain so real, and the fact it was Sinbad who had hurt her in that dream made her sad. Was she starting to believe into that rape talk Grace had started. Maggie stopped walking, laying down on the ground. She was losing her mind apparently. She closed her eyes, drifting into a dreamless sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 am

Sinbad sighed as he hadn't slept all night. Brushing through his hair. Smoking a Cigarette. He had been outside for the rest of the night it seemed. He noticed Maggie walking to the Lawns. He sighed, As he finished his Cigarette. Putting the pack back into his pocket. He coughed. As he slowly walked towards Maggie. She seemed to have fallen asleep. He felt bad for her. She had cried last night. He sat down next to her. As he softly held her into his arms. Not wanting to wake her up as he slowly, Moved a little bit from side to side. Kissing her head. She really seemed like a big mess. And it hurt him, And he didn't know why it hurt him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 am

Maggie stirred, feeling someone warm rocking her softly in their arms. She looked up, still tired. She gave a small smile before laying her head back on his shoulder. "Good morning..." She said quietly smiling to herself. She wrapped her arm around his body, hugging herself closer to him, just to make sure he was not a dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 am

Sinbad smiled softly when Maggie woke up. And he looked down at her. Kissing her head. ''Morning..'' He whispered. ''How do you feel babe..?'' A worried tone left his mouth. He was worried about her yes, He didn't want to see her hurt. Though he wanted to comfort her if she did feel hurt, But the problem was that she didn't know what she was so upset about. And it bothered him. He brushed his hand over her arm, In a comforting matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 am

She bit her lip. What to tell him really? "I couldn't sleep. I had nightmares." She paused for a bit. Not sure what to say to him next. "I think I am going crazy or something.... That or the talk about rape are getting to me." She wasn't sure how he would react. He had every right to get mad about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 am

Sinbad frowned. He held her tighter. Maybe his memory erase spell hadn't worked that well. He closed his eyes. Sighing as he kissed her head. ''Don't worry dear..I won't rape you..'' not anymore.. He leaned his head on hers. ''Want me to stay with you during the night? To protect you from nightmares..?'' He smiled softly. As he couldn't believe that his one drunken action had caused so much trouble. He just knew that he would only drink in a closed room next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 am

She snuggled closer to him. "Let's stay here. I don't want to go inside. And I know you won't rape me. I never think you did." She ran her hand over her face. "The dream just felt so real. Like I was there. And I just was so scared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 am

He felt.. For once very bad. So bad.. It felt.. In his chest..and guilt he couldn't remember ever feeling this guilty. He sighed. And she was scared. He let his hand go to her chin forcing her to look at him. "Don't be scared. I'm right here. And I'm not hurting you. Don't be scared Maggie.." He whispered as he kissed her forehead. Laying down on the ground. Holding her close.he didn't know what to say. She started to remember.. And it was really bad..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 am

She cuddeled closer to him. "I am not scared of you. I just feel like I am loosing my sanity or something." She sighed. "Like last night, I couldn't explain my reaction. I see a bad dream where you are hurting me. Sounds like I don't trust you doesn't it?" She took his hand, crossing their fingers with eachother. "I do trust you Sinbad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 am

Sinbad sighed. "Enough talk about it. I understand.. You had a nightmare in which I hurt you.. Done. I don't question your trust in me. All I have my doubts about is why you're having these dreams in the first place..." He tried to sound convining. "Whatever.." He brushed his free hand through Maggie's hair. Caressing her head softly,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 am

She closed her mouth, leaning her head on his chest, softly closing her eyes. "Yeah, you are right.... sorry..." She relaxed, feeling him caress her hair, it gently lulling her into a sleep. It just felt so comfortable in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Sinbad noticed that Maggie was slowly falling asleep agaon. He kissed her head. She seemed really tired..
He would let her sleep. If she needed the rest he would give it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Maggie was in that same dream again. She felt the terror again. And Sinbad was raping her again. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck as he bit down. His hands going to rub her. She let out a cry of pain, just wanting it to stop.

Maggie let out a whimper in her sleep when the dream started again. She flinched suddenly, slapping her hand to the back of her neck. The force of the slap bringing her out of her dreams again. She quickly sat up her eyes widened. The bite mark, it made sense now. She turned to look at Sinbad with a spooked look, her hand still covering the back of her neck. No it couldn't have. He couldn't have. She looked away trying to calm her over active imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Sinbad looked at her with widden eyes. "Are you okay..?" She seemed shocked by something,
And it seemed to be him. He held out his hand "everything okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 pm

She just shook his head. No, everythng was not allright. She didn't take his hand, just kept her hand on the back of her neck. She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Sinbad frowned. She looked away he moved towards her. Gently pulling her face towards him. "What's wrong?" He saw her holding her neck. Where he had biten her. Why? He looked into her eyes. "Don't ignore me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 pm

She looked up into his eyes, afraid of how he would react. "Just another stupid rape dream." She looked down. "You bit me in the back of the neck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Sinbad widen his eyes. As he let go off her. He shook his head. "I..." He sighed. "I never meant to hurt you.." He said as he looked at her ashamed. "It was stupid.." He looked at her. Hugging her. "I'm really.. Sorry Maggie.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Maggie tensed in his arms. His words made no sense to her. "B-but Sinbad... It was only a dream....." She turned her head slightly. Scared to hear the answer to that question. "R-right??" She was sure she stopped breathing at some point, just so the sound of her breath wouldn't mess up what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Sinbad clenched his teeth. He held her tight and close. Kissing her head. "I'm sorry Maggie. I was drunk and stupid and i didn't mean to.." He lifted her head, kissing her lips. "Please..I'm really sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Her eyes widened again. This was another bad dream right? It just couldn't be happening. She felt him kiss her lips. She closed her eyes, feeling a tear run down to her cheek. How could she have been so stupid again? She pushed him away from her. "Why? Was it all a big fun for you?!" She stood up, the tears streaming down her face now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

"No no no." He stood up. Taking Maggie's hand wiping away some tears. "I like you..I really do. It wasn't a game it's all real. Seriously maggie please forgive me. I didn't mean to.." He squeezed her hand. "Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 pm

She covered her eyes. She didn't want to look at him. It all confused her. Should she forgive him? Or could she? He had been so tender and loving to her. It all clashed with what he ahad done to her. She felt him squeeze her hand. She shakily gave a weak squeeze back. No, she should not forgive him. She took her hand away from her face, looking at his face. She immediately regretted it. He looked truly sorry. She bit her lip. Why was it so hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:59 pm

"I'm really sorry Maggie.. Please forgive me.." He sighed as he walked towards her. Letting his hand on her cheek. "Please?" He never said sorry to someone. This was the first time he said sorry. Sighing as he kissed her forehead. "Don't leave me please." He looked at her with eyes that showed how sorry he was. "I need you.." He whispered. Yes.. He did.. She gave him rest. Normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 pm

She felt his warm hand on her cold cheek, and his lips kissing her forehead. "I need you.." She looked up at him. Those words really surprised her. What did he need her for? If it wasn't such a situation her heart would have leaped out of her chest. She didn't know what to do or say. "W-why couldn't I remember anything?" If they were going through this she wanted the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next