Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

That's what you get when you let your heart win Empty
PostSubject: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am

Maggie went to eat something, before getting back to the library. She had brought some books with her for study. She wanted to avoid the rush that would come on sunday when everyone would be doing their homework that they had put off until late. She was half hoping to see Sinbad, but no such luck. She sighed and went to sit down by an empty desk as she started to study, though it was hard to consentrate with all these thoughts running in her head. She slapped her forehead with her palm. "Focus!" She hissed to herself when all her thoughts went back to last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

Aurora walked into the library, As she hoped she would find one of her friends. But no such luck... Aurora sighed, She than heard a ggirl call out Focus. She raised her eyebrow walking to the girl. ''Hey what's up?'' She grinned. ''Why can't study?'' She asked as she sat down on the desk. She enjoyed new gossip. Even from people she didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 am

Maggie quickly looked up at Aurora. She was that beautifull girl from the train. What did she want now? Last time she had been a bit mean to her. Well it was her own fault for being clueless as always. She looked down at her books. "Umm... yeah... getting distracted...." She said a bit unsure about it all, should she trust this girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 am

Aurora grinned. ''Oh what's the distraction about? Is it Donnie boy?'' She laughed. ''Or is it this other guy? What's his name?'' She asked as she went through her hair clearly amused by what she was facing today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

Maggie tensed slightly, Aurora sure knew how to dig around. "What boy?" She slipped her hands under the table, fiddling with her fingers nervously, hoping Aurora would leave the matter be, but she knew she wouldn't so easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 am

Aurora noticed her nervousness. ''What boy?'' She asked the girl now, Letting her hand brush her skirt down, Not wanting to show too much skin that was already shown. Feeling that the girl would rather not be here. But she wanted to know now, She had pulled her curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 am

She bit her lip slightly. She rather not sell Sinbad out. "Just this one guy that I kinda seem to like now." Hopefully Aurora would be satisfied with that. Maggie grabbed a pen, starting to scribble down some notes, trying to look busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 am

Aurora smirked as she grabbed the girls pen. ''What guy? come on you can tell me!'' She said as she looked at the girl. Who would like her? Sure she wasn't the ugliest person. Or could she just be crushing on a guy who didn't even know who she was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Maggie looked at Aurora. The girl wouldn't leave it be. "What is it to you? What do you care about a boy I like?" She leaned forward to snatch the pen back and turned back to work. She would not give Sinbads name to her. The guy would be in so much trouble if she did. Maggie wasn't a pure blood, and she knew it was all the slytherin gang cared about. That thought made her kinda sad. Even if Sinbad did like her back he would find her blood lineage apalling. She sighed, imediately regretting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Aurora grinned she leaned forwards to the girl. They were rather close now,as maggie could probably feel Aurora's breath on her skin. "Everything that happens here in this school is my concern. I am the ministers daughter after al. I need to be social and get the latest news." She said as she shrugged. "Now tell me dear.." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 pm

She shivered when she could feel Auroras breath on her skin. It took alot of nerve, but she turned her head to face Aurora. "Now doesn't that just irk you when someone refuses to tell you something?" She added a smirk on her lips. This would probably get her killed, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Aurora narrowed her eyes. Even if the little rat was right, she grabbed the stuff on the girl's desk and swung it through the library. "You've got nerve little one. But you'll regret this sooner or later.." She said as she stepped backwards slowly walking towards the exit.

(OOC: sorry wrong acount >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 pm

OOC: XDDD oooh I just pretended Sinbad dressed up as Aurora to spy on Maggie Wink -joke- XD I don't mind hun. Q.Q don't leave the topic yet though!! And I'm going to work now so gonna be on my crappy phone when I can ^^

Maggie flinched, seeing all her stuff fly to the floor. "No I won't." She said quietly as she started to pick up her things from the floor. Aurora would probably mess with her now, alot. No one said no to her, and no one disrespected the ministers daughter. Maggie thought it was about time someone did. And besides, Aurora would find a new victim sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 pm

(OOC: sinbad in drag haha xD okii hunnnibunny xDD i'll make sure that dinner is ready when you're home Wink )

Aurora turned around. "Excuse me?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow walking up to the girl. Towering above the girl. Who she thought she was? Aurora wouldn't allow this girl to speak to her like that. As she kicked the girls stuff away slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

/// ooc: Smile yay!! I can kiss the cook? /// Maggie looked up when the girl kicked her stuff. She remained kneeling down. "You heard me." Maggie stood up. "I said I won't regret keeping his name from you." Maggie felt so proud of herself now, but knew it wouldn't last long. She looked Aurora in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Aurora slammed the things out of Maggie's hands again, She pulled the girls hear forcing her to look up to Aurora.''You shall for sure..'' She hissed as her face was close to Maggie's again. She pulled again at the girls hair. ''Understood?'' She growled. Pushing the girl hard to the ground.

(OOC: *3* Yes you can XDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Maggie yelped when the girl pulled her hair. It made her a bit scared. She was pushed to the floor. She glared up at Aurora. "Wow, you really want that name don't you?" Maggie gave a smirk, pleased that she had some power over Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Aurora hissed slightly. ''You Little B-'' ''Stop this miss Scrimgeour.'' She frowned as she looked over her shoulder. ''Aah...Sinbad such a surprise.'' She looked at the girl. ''So this is your lover?'' Aurora asked at the girl as she grinned.

----
Sinbad had followed their conversation for some time, But now he had enough of it. As he called for Aurora to stop this nonsense. ''Is that any of your concern? Don't think so.'' He growled as he, Stepped forward between Maggie and Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Maggies eyes widened when she saw Sinbad. She was trying to keep him out of it all, and now he was butting in. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it quickly. If she denied it she would seem suspicious, and if she said yes she would open Sinbad up to ridicule from his friends. She looked down, her heart seemed to beat faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Aurora laughed, as she saw the sudden shyness of the girl. "What's it little one lost you tongue out of the sudden?" She grinned. "Is this the little boy you let your heart beat faster for dear?" She grinned.

-------
Sinbad looked at Maggie he than growled at Aurora. "Shut your mouth!" This girl was boiling his blood as he pushed Aurora away. "If I was you i'd run quick now, before I will do something I will regret." He growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Maggie stuck her tongue at Aurora to show her it was there before putting it back in. "No. I just didn't have anything to add." She kept her stare on Aurora, willing herself not to look at Sinbad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Aurora noticed Sinbad being all angry, about what seemed no big deal at all. Aurora laughed. "You have nothing to add when I ask you something?" She grinned again.

---------------

Sinbad frowned as he grabbed Aurora's wrist. Ready to slap her. "And you lost your hearing." He growled. "you wouldn't hit a lady.." aurora seemed to beg. As Sinbad smirked. "Than act like one." He said as he slapped her across the face pushing her backwards. "Now run little mouse." He growled as he looked at Maggie from the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Maggie gasped when Sinbad slapped Aurora. Sure she was mean, but still. Violence was violence. Maggies eyes were traveling between Sinbad and Aurora, she was unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Aurora gasped as Sinbad slapped her stumbling backwards. "You shall ...regret t-that..." She said weak. As she quickly made her way out of the library.

--------
Sinbad was glad she left. She always caused trouble. His sister should really find some other people to hang around with. Even if she was the daughter of the minister, she wasn't suppose to cause trouble just because. It was time someone had to teach her a lesson. Sinbad turned around extanding his hand. "Are you okay?" He asked. She looked rather scared. He could understand. He gave her a weak soft smile. "It's okay." He said soft. Hoping she would take his hand. No matter who aurora was annoying he would step in, but with Maggie it was almost something more. He ignored his heart beat banging through him, from the adrineline

(OOC: sorry I had to torture my own charrie... <.< >.> )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am

Ooc: XD it's ok. Last post from me now before i get home./// Maggie smiled softly, taking his hand as she stepped closer. "You didn't have to do that." She smiled again. "But thank you." She held his hand, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: