Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? Empty
PostSubject: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:37 am

Hii, So ANYBODY want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? Razz
Well I would PREFER sinbad XD Because he's new and I want to like experiment with him Razz
So I'll hear it xDD I hope,
I know I said I'm busy. But yeah. I can still just plot. I'm always open for ideas ^^
Just not always open to rp them. But after my exams I will be very active Very Happy (I hope xDD)
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:51 am

NO.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

XDD
Totally joking.
Sinbad is like my brother and Aurora is pretty much my lover from another mother xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

-Growls-
WHY. YOU SO MEAN TO ME Q.Q What did I ever do to you D:
----
I'm glad you're joking really xDD
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

That NO made me laugh harder than it should have,Chessie XD

I KINDA WANT SINBAD TO TRY AND BULLY AKASHA
AND THEN SHE'S LIKE 'LOL, I'M A VAMPIRE, FUCK OFF'
AND THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF HATE-SHIP
._.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Well I've already made grace "admire" sinbad during dada so not enemies... Idk maybe they r somewhat on good terms...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Yah!!! Sinbad goed be like 'stupid vampire chick' but secretly he respects her strength? XDD idk >.<

And grace I noticed :p Grace could be one of the not many people Sinbad actually could 'like' xD
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:48 am

YOU NO LIKE ME SEEING AURORA. THATS WHAT YOU DID XD

------------

(*cough* LOVE YOU AUDREY. xD)

OHHH
And Aimee needs a bully, would dearest Sinny be up for the job? xD
NOONE SEEMS TO WANT TO BULLY DEAR AIMEE> XD

LOL ~ KHAY xD <3 WE ARE SO SIMILAR HUMOUR-WISE.
That reminds me, I need to make shae squirm with another message to Voldy soon xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:02 am

WHAAT HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT D: -clings to you-

-----
I love you too xDD
XDD Sinbad could bully Aimee ^^ <33

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:36 am

Rodolphus: Hey, I'm just going to say it now, start fights in my class and I'll have to kick you out. I can't have you tarnishing our family name D:

THOUGH I'M PROUD OF YOU MY BABY<333

-

Eli: I teach Potions... and I teach neither of you....

Carry on 8I /flee.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

So a respect-filled hate ship? He respects her for her strength and she respects him for his lineage and love for his sister?
Sounds good to me! XD
I love it <3

XD Yes, Chessie, I love our similar sense of humor. <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:54 am

Apparently in DADA, we've already started the plotting ^_^ Huzzah for physical violence!!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:24 am

Oh, btw
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU IN TRANSFIGURATION? HMM?
Jayden does not feel the love ;_;
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:42 am

good point. we r all just sitting there awkwardly with nothing to say so get to transfiguration people!
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Also, for Sinbad I'm confused, will Sinbad like Grace in a friendly way or a... erm... lustful way? Because by the look of DADA he keep checking her out and looking at her every time he does something.... I wanna know what his intentions are so I can tweak Graces.... Because Grace could easily be into him as well... (which would be interesting because just compare their desires on their character profiles.... lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

Concerning Sinbad:
Ex-Boyfriend!
relationship did not end well (not that it was good during it either)

Aurora sort of friend maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:20 am

sorry I just saw all the replies v.v'' My brain D:

@Grace, I think it will be more in a lustful way. But yet, I think Sinbad will have more fun torturing her than having sex but well Wink We'll see XDD

@Aileen, Ex-boyfriend Wink
And I think Aurora and Aileen can be friends xD
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:02 am

Mind if Val looks up to Aurora like a big sister lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:17 am

Let. Me Love you! <333 xDDD
ofc she can ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?   Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to plot with Sinbad or Aurora?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: