Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Sinbad sighed. "I was afraid..so I used a spell to erase your memory,." He looked at her. "I was drunk I was stupid.. But i did meet you.. And I have to say.. If I could do it over.. I would have done it different..." He sighed as he looked down. "Please forgive me Maggie.."
Back to top Go down

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"And Grace? How does she fit into this?" She hated to admit it, but she was buing into his story. Her head told her to run, but her heart told her to forgive him. What should she do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Sinbad looked into her eyes. "Grace was there to save...you and I had a little fight with her.. I erased both your memories and I brought you to the kitchen...I am truly sorry.." He couldn't add more... He was admitting now... And it felt really bad. He didn't know how bad it would feel to admit his 'sins'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 am

Maggie swallowed, reaching her hand to his hand that was still resting on her cheek. She removed it just a bit so her fingers were now touching her own cheek. She squeezed his hand. "What happens if I forgive you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 am

Sinbad sighed. "I would be very happy if you did forgive me." He said as he looked at her. brushing through her hair with his other hand. As he looked right into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 am

A new set of tears were rimming her eyes. "Yes... But what happens Sinbad? Are you going to keep hurting me? Or other people?" She studied him. If she were to trust him again she wanted to be sure he was not going to hurt her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 am

Sinbad saw her tears. "No I won't... I cannot hurt you.." He looked at her. As he couldn't help but wrap his arms around her. "If only you knew how sorry I am.." He kissed her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 am

She let him hug her, burrying her face into his chest. "Allright then. I forgive you. You better keep your promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 am

Sinbad pulled away. "How many times have I said sorry.." He looked into her eyes. Stepping away from her. He sat down near a tree. "I'm not raping people when I'm sober.." He looked at her. Before he took his pack cigarette's and lighted one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

She walked to him taking the cigarette out of his mouth. She sat down next to him, inhaling a puff out of the cigarette. She coughed as the smoke was offending to her lungs. "Many... " She coughed again and drew another breather from the cigarette. It seemed to calm her nerves. "and if your ears didn't fail you just now I said I forgive you..." She looked him in the eyes. She was still a bit hurt of what he had done to her. But atleast he had been man enough to tell her instead of trying to hide it forever. Or keep hurting people to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. "Since when do you smoke?" He knew she forgave him. Which he was more than happy about. He took the cigarette out of her hand. "That doesn't suit you..smoking...." He smirked as he put the cigarett back in his mouth. As he inhaled the smoke. Blowing it out in her face. "I'm glad you forgave me..." He leaned over her kissing her lips softly as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 am

She gave a small smile. "Since two minutes ago." She giggeled softly when he blew smoke on her face. She kissed him back, enjoying the slight menthol taste he had now in his mouth. She pulled away. "Let's just say you are on probation." She patted his cheek. "Make me proud." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am

Sinbad smirked. "Why do you want to smoke? It's not healthy.." He said as he took another puff. He blew the smoke next to him. As he looked into her eyes. He took her hand off his head. As he kissed her hand he still looked into her eyes. He let his lips caress her hand. As he laid it on his cheek. He leaned his head towards her hand. "I'm really glad you forgive me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 am

Margaret raised her eyebrow at his question. She gave a wicked little smirk as she was about to twist his question right back at him. "Well then mr Lestrange, why do you smoke then? If it is not healthy for me why is it healthy for you?" She smiled softly as he kissed her hand. She let her thumb caress his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 am

Sinbad smirked. "Because you need to stay healthy... I don't." He kissed her hand again. As he took hold of it. Kissing her wrist. Slowly trailing his kisses up on her arm. He ignored her neck, kissing her cheek and lips. "You just stay who you are.." He looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am

She gave him a look snatching the cigarette from him. She stubbed it on the ground. She looked back at him. "And if you don't stay healthy for me who is going to protect me then? Hmm?" She was kidding, she could protect herself to some extent. But she was sure he knew how easily she trusted people, and how naive she could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:00 am

Sinbad looked at her. He smiled one of his rare smiles kissing her lips. "I will protect you. " He let his hand caress her side. He kissed towards her ear. "But I can't always protect you.." He whispered. As he caressed her sheek. Looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 am

She smiled. "You don't have to allways be there to rescue me." She grinned. "But what if I am alone one day and a strange man comes to my house and I give him tea and he kills me and robs the house clean. Then you come home and curse my stupidity." She said mocking shock, teasing him. She broke into a laughter again, she didn't seem to be able to keep her poker face on long enough.

Maggie bit her lip. "Can I ask.... why were you drinking that night?" She looked into Sinbads eyes, not sure if he would answer her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. The girl sure had imagination. He laughed softly. He brushed through her hair. As he looked at her when she asked about him beingin the dungeon drinking.
He looked down. "The dungeon is much like my home.. Dark.. Cold. It relaxes me sometimes. Makes me feel at home. And I drank because... it makes me feel better. I drink my emotions away. And it helped me..." He sighed. "Until I erghem..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 am

She wrapped her arm around his shoulder, pulling him close so his head was resting on her shoulder. "What made you drink so bad? If you want to share that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 am

Sinbad held her close. "It just calms me down.. I don"t know.. It's not really a problem." He looked up at her. As he kissed her cheek. "But I never meant to rape you.. I couldn't control myself.." He sighed as he looked into her eyes. Brushing through her hair. "If I knew who I was raping I wouldn't have..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 am

She rested her cheek agaisn the top of his head. "I'm sure if you could take it back you would." She let her hand go through his hair. If he said it was no problem didn't raping her prove him wrong. But for now she just decided to leave the topic be. She was sure she could change him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:07 am

Sinbad looked at her. ''That's right.'' He kissed her lips. As he looked at Sun, It seemed that they had talked the morning away and the sun was coming up. He smirked. As he stretched his arms. ''Now the sun is there, It's time to go to sleep..'' He grinned as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 am

She smiled. "So it seems. Isn't this just romantic? Watching the sunrise together." She said sighing happily. "Naah I don't want to go to bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 am

He looked at her with a frown. Watching the sunset together was romantic? So if he watched sunset with her it would be romantic? He shrugged. Whatever. If she was happy and thought it was romantic with him. He than grinned as she didn't want to go to bed. ''No you don't need too. You've been sleeping in my arms snow white.'' He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)   A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream is a wish your heart makses, or is it really what happened? (tag Sinbad)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: