Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't worry we're safe (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:39 am

Eva slightly giggled at Jim, thinking to herself for a moment she grinned throwing her red top at his face as he jumped. She laughed jumping on the bed crawling over towards him "yes I know I'm terrible when it comes with me ticking on you." She kissed his cheek. Taking her red top of his head she laughed again at his pouting "only I can pull it off but it's all so cute on you.". Eva went into the bathroom shutting the door, after about five minutes she came back out. The swimsuit seemed to be a little tight then the last time she put it on. It showed off more of her curves, Eva felt a little embarrassed Jim seeing the bruises on her body.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 am

"Agh!" Jim fell backwards, pulling the top of Evaine's swimsuit off his face. "Eva, I don't want to be touching your swimsuit. Are you gonna put it on or what?" he asked, laughing. He just rolled his eyes again as she walked away to change. "You'll catch me dead before I wear something like that," he said. Some guys were fond of cross dressing. He wasn't one of them. When Evaine came back out, he could see the self-conscious look on her face as she glanced down at the bruises dotting her body. He felt his hand curl into a fist at seeing the damage Leroy had done. Then he sighed, putting the angry emotions aside. He didn't want to deal with that right now. He walked over to Evaine, took her hand in his, and kissed her knuckles, trying to put her at ease. "You still look beautiful to me," he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 am

Evaine keep her eyes locked on his not even looking away for even a moment, she could feel his lips against her knuckles. She flashed a small at him "about what you said earlier I could never make you do that." She leaned up kissing his lips softly, pulling herself closer to him, her bi dynamic pressed against his. She pulled away "shall we go."

((I will make a topic))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am

Jim chuckled softly. "I know." He tried not to let himself get too distracted by her kiss this time. They still had to get down to the lake, after all. He didn't want to keep her inside all day when she was raring to go. He nodded his head. "Mm-hmm." He followed her out of the common room, his hand brushing up against hers every so often.

((Okie dokie. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't worry we're safe (jim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3