Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Jim considered it lucky that the halls were practically deserted at the moment. Less people who might look at him funny, or worse, asking him what the hell had happened to him. Questions were the last thing he wanted to deal with right now. He and Evaine were just steadily making their way up, hoping to get to the common room in time, although Evaine insisted of doing something for his nose. "Eva, I'm fine, trust me," he said, wiping the blood off his face for the thousandth time. He always felt like his nose bled a lot longer than other people's. Not that he really had anyone to compare with. He didn't really have anything friends who got beat up on a regular basis besides Evaine, and he sure as hell wasn't going to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"I don't care let me look at it you big baby." she said taking him in the room of requirement as it turned in a medical room. "Thank god this room can do that." she said making Jim sit down on the table. "Now let me see your nose hun." Eva moved his hand away from his nose as she whipped the blood off. Pinching his nose she tilt his head back "Hold it.' she order him. walking over to the cabinets she got some cotton balls, a cold rag, rubbing alcohol. Walking over she placed them on the table help to him and moved his hand away whipping the blood away with the cold wash cloth
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:25 pm

"Fine, fine, you can play nurse," Jim muttered. He still didn't think it was a big deal, but he knew Evaine's stubbornness, and she wasn't going to let up on this until his nose stopped bleeding at least. Sighing, he sat down and pinched his nose as she ordered. "Typical, just typical," he said. "I can never walk away from a fight without getting punched at least once. But at least you managed to hit him with that spell. Ended things a lot more quickly."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm

"I'm not playing nurse. I'm playing girlfriend who wants to take care of her stubborn boyfriend." she said raising her eyebrow at him. Taking the cloth away from his face she gently patted his nose "tell me when it hurts." she said waiting for him to say ouch.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Jim sighed, realizing he was sounding kind of asshole-ish at the moment. "I'm sorry. I just...kind of panicked back there for a second when he had his wand at your throat. I think he was really going to hurt you and that scared me before I managed to think of some way out of it." He bit his lip, feeling like he had said too much. He didn't want Evaine to worry about him anymore than she already was. But he was brought out of his brooding thoughts when he felt his nose sting again and he hissed in a breath. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Evaine stoked his face, getting lost in his eyes for a moment "He had me scared as well, i really thought he was going to hurt me by the sound of his voice. That Tone.. gave me the shivers.." she said, sighing before leaning in to look at his nose closely "So let me take care of you cause that's what couples do Jim. They take care of each other even if the boyfriend is being stubborn and the girlfriend kinda wants to hit him right now." she smiled. "Doesn't.. Nope.. it's broken.' she said stroking the sides of his nose "Yup broken." Evaine kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well, at least we showed him that we don't mess around," Jim said. "If he hurts one of us, then the other is going to do all they can to protect the other." Jim doubted Leroy would learn. He never did. But maybe it would make him more cautious next time he tried to attack him or Evaine. He gave her a look. "Come on, Eva. I know when my nose is broken or not. If it were, it would be hurting a whole lot worse. This is just normal stuff. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"Well Sorry princess." she said giving him a look back "I don;t care if it's normal stuff or not. Maybe you should have a talk with Miss. Mallery. I told her earlier today before i went to find some books. Oh total fail maybe they are hidden cause they don't want students knowing about stuff like that." she said "Anyways i told her that Ive gotten so used to being beaten up and used that I rather have someone like Leroy hurt me than hurt you cause i can take a beating." Eva looked at him "Or course she yelled at me about that saying i should never think like that. So I'm telling you the same." she kisses his lips "I don't want you thinking like that, making the bullies think they can get away with things cause your 'used to it'. I wont allow it James Hawkins>'
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

"Well, Leroy probably cut your search short," Jim said. "We'll try again tomorrow. And I'll let one of the teachers know that he snapped again. Whatever they decided to do to him apparently isn't working." He sighed, biting his lip. "I'm not saying I'm used to it, just that my nose is fine, alright?. Trust me, the last thing I want Leroy to think is that it's okay to use me as a punching bag. I would have fought back better if he wasn't so psycho."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:27 pm

"Can you blame me wanting to make sure you was ok Jim?" she said before pushing herself up on the table and sat next to him. Running her fingers threw his hair she sighed "Can't we even have one day with out something bad happening, first my mom then leroy Who's next my mom's boyfriend coming here for me." she muttered not ever wanting to think that will happen. If he ends up coming here she knows that wont turn out good "Hey look at me." she said
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 am

Jim gave a wry chuckle. "Trust me, I feel the same way." It felt like everywhere he and Evaine went, somebody was trying to hurt them. "We'll just have to be more careful. Have someone with you as much as possible, don't go anywhere that looks deserted. And it may not hurt to ask Professor Rivera for a crash-course in defensive spells. That way, even if you're outmatched physically, you can still shoot a spell or two."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 am

"I'm starting to feel like someone posted a most wanted list on the school bully website: Most wanted Eva, Jim, and Brie why, cause i just said so ." she said, leaning against Jim. Bating her big brown eyes at the boy she leaned over and peeked his cheek "Shouldn't we go ask Professor Rivera if their are some hidden books about werewolves. Someone like her is bound to know right?" Eva had questioned. Maybe they just didn't look hard enough seeing they had to deal with Leroy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 am

Jim raised an eyebrow. "Aren't websites and stuff used by Muggles? I never got into that much. My mom tried to explain it to me, but it all sounds a little weird to me." Then again, most Muggle things did. Jim have have some Muggle blood in his family, but his knowledge on that sort of thing was only from what he learned in class and what his mom told him. Her side of the family had Muggles dotted all over the place, so she had grown up with both Muggle and wizard stuff. "We'll try looking in the library tomorrow and see if we can find anything. If not, then I'll ask Professor Rivera. Maybe the stuff we want to know can't be found in any book, so we'll just have to go to an expert."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 am

Evaine poked her tongue out at Jim "Oh you know what I'm getting at Mr. correct evaine.' she teased "keep it up and I'll end up having to get back at you in the end of the day love." she wiggled her index finger in front of his face, with a slight smirk on his face. "I think I'll tickle you, yeah that's what I'll do. Or find something ells, i can't smother you in kisses you'll just enjoy that to much.". Evaine brushed a strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear "This time don't be late Jim." she gave him a small smile
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 am

Jim gave a little laugh, although he was still feeling broody from the whole incident. He was starting to get worried that Leroy was never going to give up unless the teachers kicked him out of school. And while Jim would be glad to see him go, he felt like the whole thing could be avoided if Leroy would just stop acting like a numskull and actually think for once. "I won't. I promise." God forbid the same thing happen again if he ended up running late.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 am

"ha! Now their is the Jim I know and love his smile to death." she said pointing at his lips "Do i need to kiss you so you'll get your mind off Leroy and back down to planet earth Jimmy-kins?" Eva asked raising her eyebrow, even throw she'll just kiss him anyways. Evaine leaned her head on his shoulder, letting out a long sigh. Her hand reach out to hold his "Well if i walk in and see you not in their I'll take off and go to Miss. Mallery so Leroy wont mess with me."

(Ball! :DD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 am

"No, no, I'm fine. Really." Getting carried away with kissing Evaine might not be a wise thing at the moment, especially since they were in a private room and could get away with more stuff than if they were in the common room. He nodded. "Yeah, that's a good plan. You'll be safe with her." Jim wasn't as close to Professor Mallery as Evaine was, but she knew that the teacher had taken care of her more than once, and that she wasn't afraid to get nasty if her students were harmed. If she managed to get Leroy into submission, than she was good in his book.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 am

Resting her chin on his shoulder gazing into his eyes "Are you sure, it's just a small simple kiss." Of course every time it's just simple or slow things start to heat up between them no matter where why was at. That would be hard for them to control their urges when she's at his house, not wanting his parents coming in to see them making out of the couch or where ever they might be. "Ok I guess your tired of my kisses for now." she teased squeezing his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 am

"Oh come on, it's not that," Jim said, pushing a strand of hair behind Evaine's ear. "It's just that, well, this room is kinda...spacey." He grinned at her. "And I know you're the type of girl that would love to take advantage of all the room." He laughed. "Don't worry, we'll have ample time over Christmas break to spend time with each other. Although we may have to save the heavy stuff for after my parents hit the sack. God forbid they hear us or something."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am

Evaine grinned back at Jim, cupping his cheek with her free hand "Oh so you know what type of girl I am huh." she peeked his nose "I might just have to start acting different to throw you off. Don't need you knowing all my dirty little tricks." Being flirty she eyed him up and down before letting out a slight laugh. "Oh yes wouldn't want your parents getting the wrong idea about us shall we? What kind of first impression is that to be sucking lip on their only son while I'm on top of you?" she tilt her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 am

Jim laughed. "At this rate, we'll know all about each other by the time we come back to school," he teased. Heck, he and Evaine already knew each other pretty well already. Who knew how well they would know each other after spending most of their days together at Jim's house. "Jeez, if they saw us doing that, they'd probably get a heart attack," he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

"Well I already know what makes you tick." she said walking her fingers up his chest slowly "What makes you sad." Eva got a bit closer towards him "What makes you happy." she pressed her lips against his for a moment before pulling away "And what drives you crazy." Evaine grinned at Jim, her lips traveled down his neck, sucking on his skin from time to time. Pulling away she laughed once again seeing the look on Jim's face "To flirty?" she rest her chin on his shoulder smiling at him. "Oh yes, they will. So I'll try being a good girl for your parents until they are asleep then I'll just mess with you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 am

Jim just laughed as Evaine walked her fingers along her chest. He kissed her back, but had to remind himself not to get carried away like he usually did. Besides, making out probably wouldn't be good while his nose was sensitive. It was usually like that while it was healing. "You have such a dirty mind," he teased. "Do you act like this with anybody else?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:50 am

"I'm a teenage girl Jim like you have a clean mind?" she teased back. When he asked if she ever act like this with anybody ells it took her a moment to think about it "The truth: No i haven't, i only act like this when I'm around you. If you want me to stop it I'll stop."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

"Pfff, my mind's practically stark-white clean compared to yours," Jim joked, laughing. Although his mind did stray towards the dirty side every now and then, the difference between him and Evaine was that he usually didn't act on them that often. She had no problem in seducing him, and it didn't help that he gave into her so easily. "No, no, it's fine," he said, smiling at her. "I find it kinda cute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)   A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bloody Nose is Nothing to Worry About (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next