Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't worry we're safe (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 pm

"Babies? Seriously?" Jim groaned as he ran a hand over his face. "Next thing you know, she'll be coming up with names for them. The last thing I want is to be a father at fifteen." He sighed, but looked up again when Evaine added more. "She knows?" He sighed again. "Figures. I wondered if anybody would figure it out, what-with me disappearing at every full moon. Does Todd know too?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

"Well who said I ever wanted babies with you." She teased "having your adorable yet sexy looks. Your blue eyes that I can get lost into, your smart ass additude." She laughed at the last part before kissing his lips for a moment, pulling away she raised her eyebrow "father at 15?" She had to pick on him "so you wanna sleep with me. Bad naughty jimmy." She gave a slight giggle. "I don't know if Todd known yet we might have to ask."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 pm

"Hey, let's not forget that you're also very pretty," Jim reminded her, reaching up to run a hand through her hair. "You have luscious hair, beautiful eyes, and a kind heart. I think those would be pretty nice traits to pass down, don't you agree?" He smiled at her, kissing her back as her lips met his. "Oh come on, you're the one who always heats things up when we're together," Jim argued, laughing. "You're practically like a little seductress." He smiled playfully at her. "I guess we'll have to have another group meeting to talk about that," he said. "Hope Todd doesn't feel too bad, being the only one who doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Evaine blushed deeply as he talked about how pretty she was, clearly she knew if brie was in the room she would be picking on them and saying how cute they where together. She shook her head letting some strands of her hair fall over her face to hide her red face "I guess so." She said not knowing what ells to say. She let out a laugh as he said that she's the one who starts it "I don't ever hear you complaining about it Jim." Eva playfully winked at him, pulling herself closer to him "yeah we need another group meeting. Todd needs to know what you are and both of them needs to kinda know about my life." She rubbed her nose against his "so maybe I do wanna sleep with you someday. Got a problem with that." It took her a moment to realised what she said. She could feel her face heat up and turned blood red "okay, shutting up now."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

"True," Jim admitted, smiling. "That's just because I like you too much, though. I've mentioned before how tempting you are. You're looking pretty tempting to me now, actually." He leaned in to kiss her for a moment, smiling against her lips before pulling away again. He blinked in surprise at her statement and sighed. "Eva, we've talked about that. Who knows what...might happen when you sleep with a werewolf. I don't think it's exactly been done that often. Getting angry isn't the only way I can lose control, you know."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:37 pm

She could feel his lips against hers, kissing him back she rest her hand on the.back of his head. Pouting that he had pulled away she could tell he was smiling, slightly licking his lips Eva laughed. Her eyes forcus on his, sighing as he talked about how danguas it was to sleep with a werewolf "I know but I can't help how I feel... I know I should try fighting it cause.. it will never happen you always think of my safety first and well i think why not try andnsee what happens."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Jim sighed, reaching up to gently touch Evaine's cheek. "I know you want it. If I could, I'd give it to you. But...I don't want to put you in any danger. If we can do some research first, or ask questions somehow, I would feel a little better with some information under my belt. I just...don't know who to ask, or even how to phrase it so they don't give us, well, funny looks." He blushed at the idea of asking a teacher what would happen if somebody slept with him. He had a feeling that teenage sex wasn't looked on very fondly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 pm

"Okay, okay you win.. That's like how many points for you now Hawkins?" she teased a little taking his hand and rubbing her cheek against it "When do I finally win something for a change, I don't think seducing you would work.. Hmm Telling you i wont kiss you for a while week? Or maybe a month." Eva was getting back to her old self again, never knowing how something bad could happen and she manages to find the bright side of things "I guess until we can find out if it's okay for us to.. hmm do that. I'll just tease you, but i really want to know is if you want the same thing?" Eva didn't want to be the only one to want him, she wanted to know if he felt the same way and wanted her as well. Not wanting to see like a idiot at the end.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm

"Hey, you're the one who kissed me first, when we were alone that one time," Jim reminded her. "I think you win in that retrospect. I was too nervous to kiss you myself, so you get points for making the first move." He smiled at the memory, remembering their first kiss, how crazy it had made him feel. He still got that feeling when he kissed Evaine. "Trust me Eva, I do want it, even though just thinking about it makes my stomach nervous," he confessed, laughing a little. "But there have been times when...you kiss me and...I find myself wanting to take things further, but...I hold myself back because I have...no idea what I'm doing, really." He laughed again, feeling embarrassed for admitting this.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

"So that's now many points for me?" she said counting her fingers as she heard Jim chuckling "Stop laughing at me." she mumbled. Eva remember their first kiss and how both of them freaked out at first even throw it was Eva who made the first move, then again she's been the one making the first moves. How he makes her heart pound, her stomach in nots like butterflies are flying around in there, how crazy her nerves gets wanting more every time. Even to this point he still makes her feel that way. She rest her forehead on his, smiling to herself eva gave out a small laugh. She could feel her cheeks burning up again like last time "Wow.. I'm not the only one who feels the same way about wanting to take things further."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:21 pm

"I'll stop laughing when you stop being adorable," Jim said, smiling at her. Evaine always had a way of making him laugh, smile. It was a talent that few people had, and she was one of them. He couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her for a moment. "I know it may seem...well, dorkish, for putting things off, but...I just want to be safe when...we do it," he said. "True, I am a little...scared about the whole thing, but that's not why I'm putting it off, believe me. I just don't want things to go horribly wrong because I didn't know the risks."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:31 pm

((I made another picture if you wanna go check it out))

"I'll stop being adorable when you stop being sexy." she said, smiling back at him. She loved it that she can bring out the cheerful, playful side of Jim yet sometimes she wonders how. All she is doing is being herself. She felt the taste of his lips pressed against hers, smiling against his lips she kissed him back for a moment. "Your not being dorkish your being a gentleman. One of the thinks I love about you. You don't want to rush into things, you don't force me, and you always want to play it safe." she said. "I'm a little scared to, i may not show it but trust me.. Thinking about it puts butterflies in my stomach and scares me a bit." she couldn't help but leaned in almost kissing him but tackled him down, pinning him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"Sorry, can't help that," Jim said, striking a dramatic pose before bursting into laughter. Truthfully though, he still found it amazing that Evaine found him attractive at all, after going through so many years of being considered a freak. "Well, I'm glad you think so," he said, smiling at her. "Most people wouldn't. Then again, we're not like most people, are we?" A couple consisting of a werewolf and an abused girl weren't exactly very common. Maybe that was what made their relationship so unique: they were practically one-of-a-kind. "Maybe we won't feel so nervous...once the moment comes," Jim said, hoping to put her at ease. Of course, he wasn't entirely sure about that, but it was all he could think of to say. He gave a little cry of surprise when Evaine pushed him down against the bed, his head hitting his pillow. "Eva, easy there," he laughed. "You're still recovering from your injuries."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:56 pm

"But i won't wanna take it easy, i wanna pick on you, tease you, love you, kiss you, and all that other jazz." she laughed. Of course Eva was kinda a little wired up and in such a playful mood, Jim would have to try forcing her to take it easy. That's if she doesn't use his two weakness against him, her eyes and her kisses on him to try getting her way. "And your right we're not like most people." she said, leaning down to peek his cheek. "You want to stay the night here? I can hide you under the covers, i have lots of pillows for brie to think I'm cuddling up to a pillow." she gave a small laugh. But she really didn't want Jim to go she wanted him to stay the night seeing as they was just starting to be playful, laughing, having a great time and not think about the bad things that has happened. She didn't want this moment to end "Now lets see what should i do with you.. Oh I know!" she tickled his sides.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"I know, I know," Jim said, smiling at her. "Just try to...keep it down a bit, okay? I don't want you breaking your ribs again or something. The last thing I want is to take you back down there and leave you alone." He still couldn't help but think gloomy thoughts about the place. He used to think that the Hospital Wing was such a safe place, and yet Leroy had almost gotten Evaine there. It still scared him to think what he might have done to her. "Um, I'm not sure if she's that easily fooled," he said, laughing a little. "If she can figure out that I'm a werewolf, I doubt she's gonna be convinced that I'm a pillow." He was cut off from voicing any other thoughts though when Evaine started tickling. "Eva, no, stop, you know I hate the tickling!" he yelled in between fits of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Evaine couldn't help but laughed as Jim told her to stop "Make me." she giggled tickling him more. Her eyes glanced up every five minutes to see him laughing, to see the smile on his face but blinked when he manged to grab her wrist making her stop "AWWEE!!!" she pouted, acting like her favorite toy was taken away from her "no fair party police." Eva slipped her hands away and laid her head on his chest "Fine i won't tickle you... much." she grinned looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Jim didn't care if anyone walked in and heard him laughing. He really couldn't think much at all. But when he felt himself slipping off the edge of the bed, he grabbed Evaine's wrist before she could make him fall off completely. "What are you trying to do, suffocate me with laughter?" he teased, still laughing a little as Evaine laid her head on his chest. "Give me a minute. I need to catch my breath."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"Oh No Jim i would never suffocate you like that, i would do it with kisses and hugs." she laughed "And maybe rainbows and lollipops." Eva teased, tracing her finger against his lips feeling how hard he was breathing. It kinda made her feel bad "I'm sorry.." she said frowning a bit before leaning up kissing his neck softly. Her hand snaked over to reach for his, squeezing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

"Somebody's in a good mood tonight," Jim muttered, although he smiled at her all the same. He liked seeing Evaine happy, even though her situation wasn't the best in the world. He always thought it amazing that she would still be content, even though her mother and Leroy caused her so much pain. "I'm fine," he assured her. "You just caught me by surprise." He squeezed back, his fingers wrapping around hers.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 pm

"Okay I'll go back being depressed and crying and a loner." she said, teasing of course but wanted to see the look on Jim's face and his reaction. "When do I not? I always surprise you." Eva wished they would go out flying, she couldn't sleep she was to hyped up and wanting to do something fun with Jim "Lets go swimming." she said looking up at him, giving him the puppy dog pout,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 pm

"Oh come on, you know that's not what I meant," Jim said, giving her a look. "It's just been a while since I've seen you this playful. Seems like you haven't been like this since we first met. Or since Emily and I visited you the last time you were in the Hospital Wing." He remembered the two girls tickling him until he actually fell off the bed, something that always made him chuckle when he thought about it. "Swimming? Now?" He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's wise?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 pm

"I know i just wanted to see the look on your face and what you would say." she giggled, leaning over and kissing his lips softly for a moment, pulling away slightly she kissed them again. Eva stroked his cheek gently "Yes, the cold water will do wonders for my ribs plus, i'm to hyped up I need some fun. Please Jim. Don't make me beg." She batted her brown eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

Jim rolled his eyes, but he still smile at her. He kissed her back, his mind losing himself in her kiss for a moment before she pulled away. "Alright, alright," he said, knowing that he couldn't resist when she batted her eyes at him. "I'm not sure if I have my swimming trunks with me, though. I don't exactly swim much."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 am

Eva clapped her hands together smiling brightly at Jim "yay I win." She couldn't help but give out a small giggle. She had to think for a moment if she had a bathing suite "well you can swim in your boxers." She said. She wasn't going to say he could go skinny dipping like some students do seeing she would never do something t like that herself unless she had to. "Let me see if I have my swim suite." Eva got off Jim and hopped off the bed walking over towards the dressers. Moving a picture of her father to the side she found her old red two piece suite "I wonder if this still fits."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 am

"We'll see," Jim said, shrugging. "I think these pants are rather comfy, though." He stuck one leg up, wiggling his foot playfully. "Maybe I'll keep them on." He smiled at her as she hopped off her bed. It figured that she would have a red swimsuit, which was usually the color used most often when seducing. At least, that's how it was in stories. "I guess we'll find out," he said, still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't worry we're safe (jim)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next