Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) Empty
PostSubject: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 am

Aurora had left the dungeon when everyone had seemed to have a class. She found her way to sneak into the library. Nobody.. Perfect. She went to the History of Magic section. How she wished to have spent more time here. And now she could. Nobody was there to judge her.
She sighed searching through the book. Now which one was the most interesting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:15 am

Cassandra was perched up on the ladder, reading a book. She looked up when she saw someone walk in, from the corner of her eye. It was the ministers daughter. She had seen her here before. Both times she had started to argue with Maggie. She pursed her lips, there went her quiet place again. "Maggie is not here." She said simply, looking down at the girl. She had been her both times when Aurora and Maggie had fought. She had decided both times not to get involved. What would have been the point? To get dragged into it, no thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 am

Aurora jumped lightly when she suddenlt heard a voice. She looked up. She had seen that girl before but where she wasn't sure. "Ehm.. Thank you ." She turned her attention back to the books again. "But I'm not looking for Maggie..." She said as she took out a book that seemed interesting. She walked towards a table sitting down on it she started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:32 am

She let out a small laugh. "Oh, I beg my pardon. I just though because I have seen you here twice before and both times you end up fighting with her." She decided to climb down from her perch. She walked to the same table with Aurora, extending her hand for a shake. "I don't think we have been formally introduced. Cassandra Sinistra, nice to make your aquaintance miss Scrimgeour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:43 am

Aurora looked from the girls hand to her face than back to her hand. It had been a long time since someone had spoken this formal towards her. Aurora rose from her seat taking the girls hand. "Nice to meet you but, call me Aurora." She never liked the whol 'miss' before her last name. Made her feel so old. Aurora sat back opening her book as she started reading. Not really paying much attention to the girl. She wanted to be alone and read. Was that so hard to understand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 am

She smiled and sat down. She glanced at the book that Aurora was reading. "Oh, I have read that one. Do you like reading history miss Aurora?" She asked politely. "I didn't think you would like all the gruesomeness in those books." She said explaining her previous statement, not wishing to insult the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:00 am

Aurora looked up from her book. Blinking slightly as the girl continued talking. "Ehm.. Yeah.. Thanks for the warning. I'll skip those parts when I'm there." She gave the gilr a smile. Ofcourse the girl was probably just trying to be nice. But aurora wasn't looking for nice people at the moment. She was looking for silence and peace. As she turned her attention back at the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:04 am

Cassandra looked at the girl read, understanding she wanted to be in peace. "I shall give you your privacy then shall I." She said calmly, moving back to the ladder and climbing up some steps before perching down on the step. She opened her book and began reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 am

Aurora watched the girl. She seemed to be interested in reading too. let people in.. atleast that was what Jim said. Besides the girl had seen her and Margaret fight. "Cassandra, Are you often in the library?" Aurora asked out of nowhere. Keeping her eyes ficated on her book. The girl was okay.. Though maybe she should learn to wear a pear of jeans next time. Or a longer skirt. Everybody could see her back and front garden just like that when the girl was on the ladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 am

OOC: XD no you can't, Wink you perv XD, and her skirt isn't THAT short she is sitting down XD

"Yes, I prefer this place more than the common room. Less noise and more books." She looked up from her book. "Don't worry, I am not judging you about fighting with Maggie. It is none of my buisness what the two of you do. I just didn't want to get involved with the fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Aurora nodded she could relate to that. "I'm not much of a fan of the common room either." not anymore she than looked up from her book. "Oh I wasn't acusing you of a crime. I was surprised you were there both times that's all. But since you like it here I guess you are here most of the time" looking at the girl. To be honest she hadn't seen the girl much but maybe sometimes in the library. Aurora brought her attention back at her book yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

She blinked slightly. That didn't make sense, she thought of Aurora as the social queen bee of the slytherins. Well she was the ministers daughter after all. "Would you mind if I asked you what happened? You don't have to answer me though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Aurora frowned lightly. "Excuse me?" She asked. Looking at Cassandra. What did she mean? "Oh you mean with margaret? " Aurora really didn't understand what the girl meant. Or she did and she just didn't want to understand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

"No, I meant with why you don't like it in your commonroom. But if you rather don't want to talk about it I understand. I just thought you were popular and social." She looked back into her book. "It is none of my buisness though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Aurora raised her eyebrow. "I am social but that doesn't mean that I'm supose to like the common room.." She said as she looked back into her book. She closed her book. "And no it isn't much of your business either.." She agreed. Though her tone wasn't angry. She walked back to the bookshelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 pm

She nodded. "True, but it makes an interesting annomaly, if you don't mind me saying." She turned back to her book. "I shall control my curiosity next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 am

Aurora nodded. "I would appreciate that.." She gave the girl a somewhat smile. As she took another book. She wasn't sure if she was going to read it. let people in she sighed. Walking towards the table Cassandra was at laying down her book. "How long have you been on this school?" She asked acting interested. She sat down. Looking at Cassandra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:26 am

"I'm a seventh year student." She said with a small smile. "I remember you standing right next to me in the sorting ceremony. I remember you went first to be sorted, I went right after you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:45 am

That gave Aurora something to think of. She had to remember what people said. And what people did so she could use it one day. "Yes.. I remember slightly. " She grinned. "Do you think you fit as a ravenclaw?" Asking out of the blue. "I remember being so very nervous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 am

She smiled widely. "I think Ravenclaw fits me well. Though I wouldn't have minded Slytherin either." She said with a smirk. "There are only Ravenclaws and Slytherins in my family. So the only thing I was nervous about was that I would end up in Huffelpuff or Gryffindor." She laughed softly, coverin her mouth. "And how about you? You feel at home with Slytheerin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:15 am

"I think you would fit a slytherin. Though I'm not sure if you would like the people in Slytherin." Aurora than brushed through her hair. "Being a slytherin has it's benefits and disadvantages." She said as she shrugged lightly. Not wanting to really go deeper on the subject about slytherin people. Some of them were okay though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 am

"Thank you miss Aurora, I apreciate that." She then noticed the slight change in her precense. "Life has many disadvantages. I try to turn mine into an advantage. I am not afraid of a challange." She said giving a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 am

Aurora smiled lightly. "That sounds logical." Nodding at the comment. "Well I guess it's in every house that has it's disadvantages." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 am

Aladdin was wandering through the library again getting ready for another annoying study session. When He saw Aurora and the girl Cassandra talking. Aurora was from his own house one of the older students. He would show her the proper respect but he did find her attractive.

"Hello Miss Scrimgeour." He pulled her attention. He then turned to Cassandra. "Hello again Cassandra." He smiled at her charmingly as if the first time they meet he hadn't looked up her skirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 am

Cassandra arched her eyebrow at Aladdin. "Oh, so now I get a well behaved Aladdin. Why do you hide him?" She asked mocking him slightly nodding a hello to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)   Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound. (Tag: Cassandra Sinistra)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next