Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't worry we're safe (jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Don't worry we're safe (jim) Empty
PostSubject: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 am

Evaine had managed to pull Jim out of the Hospital Wing, up the long path of stairs and in her room, it would have been a lot quicker if she didn't have to stop to check on Jim. His legs keep trembling, tears running down his face, hands shaking. It made her very worried about him. Once they was in the room Evaine helped Jim walked over towards her bed "Sit." she said, cupping his face she made him look at her "Are you okay?" dumb thing to ask seeing he didn't look okay. She pulled him in a hug, letting his head rest on her chest as she stoked his hair "We're safe here." Evaine was so worried about how he was taking this, "shh.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 am

Jim didn't make any noise, but the tears running down his face was enough proof that he was starting to break down. He could barely see where he was going. He just relied on Evaine to get him somewhere safe. Luckily, she got him to her room back at the Common Room, which was pretty much one of the safest places, in his opinion. His breathing was shaky by the time he sat down. "I'm...fine," he managed to say, his tears choking up his words. "I'm just...are you..." He tried to ask if Evaine was okay, but he couldn't hold back the flood of emotions storming inside him anymore. He buried his face in Evaine's chest, his shoulders shaking. "I'm so sorry," he sobbed, his words trembling. "I'm so weak. I gave into my anger when I shouldn't have..."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 am

"Hey now, don't go blaming yourself." she spoke softly trying to calm him down, her hands stroke his back gently like a mother would do to calm their child. This is what Eva was scared to happen, Jim breaking out, she didn't want him to suffer anymore that he already is. Using one of her hands to gently rubbed his shoulder to know she was their for him. "calm down.. I hate seeing you like this." she spoke, gently lifting his face she whipped his tears away before kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

"But it's my fault!" Jim argued, his fingers holding desperately onto Evaine, as if he was drowning and she was the only one keeping him from going under. "You told me not to lose my temper and I did anyway. You heard Leroy..." He shut his eyes, but the images still flashed in his head: Leroy on the ground, beaten and bleeding, his voice desperate. "I broke him...just like he broke you. I wanted to protect you, but...my anger took me too far. Even when you were safe, I still went after him, still wanted to hurt him. He just..." He took in a shuddering breath, his shoulders still shaking. "He makes me...so furious...I turn into something that frightens everybody...even you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:01 pm

"Jim don't you start. I know you wanted to protect me from all the shit he put me threw all this time but... you should be making sure to keep what you really are from Leroy. Knowing him.. he will go telling everyone what you really are." She said looking at him as he held onto her not trying to sound mean. "I don't want that to happen I will be damn if he ever finds out what you really are. You already have so much stress on your shoulders and guilt. The last thing you really need is this..." Eva said, her voice trailing off trying to keep her cool. She bit her lip cupping Jim's cheeks as she leaned in kissing his lips for a moment. Pulling away she looked at his teary eyes "yes you scared me.. I won't lie and say you didn't bit that doesn't changed how I feel about you damn it. I will do whatever it takes to help you control your anger."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

"I know, I know, I'm trying," Jim said, a desperate tone in his voice. "I just...I don't know what I'm doing half the time. I'm the only freakin' werewolf in this school, I have nobody to go to for advice, for help. Nobody understands what I'm feeling, what I go through..." He swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump in his throat. He felt like a weight was slowly pressing down on his chest, suffocating him. He held Evaine tighter, gasping for breath through his tears. But they just couldn't stop falling, even as Evaine kissed him. He felt like he was slipping and he wasn't sure how to keep himself from falling further. "I'm so scared, Eva," he confessed, looking at her. "I'm afraid of...of Leroy, of what he might do to you. I'm afraid of...myself, what might happen if I lose control again. I don't even want to..." He just shook his head, not willing to say the words.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm

"I may not understand Jim but i know how it is to be lost and confused about things." she spoke, slightly pulling his hands off her as he was hurting her ribs "Now get in bed." Eva pointed at her bed as Jim gave her a look "No giving me that look, Bed now.". Sounding like a mother towards Jim right this moment she pulled his boots off throwing them to the side. "Just focus on yourself Jim, don't worry about me.." she sighed "Maybe it's best if i did die... Leroy wouldn't be picking on you as much, bringing out the animal in you. You could..." Eva stopped herself right their as she knows Jim would give her a riot about her saying that it's best if she should have died right their "But I am.. Scared of him too.. If he knows that kind of spell... what if he knows the killing curse." she said, her hands starting to shake in fear. Trying to get that image out of her head she hopped in bed pulling Jim in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Jim shook his head. "Eva, the last thing I want to do is sleep..." Every time he closed his eyes, images of what he had done flashed through his mind. It made his head ache and his heart quiver with fear. But he obeyed Evaine anyway, collapsing against his pillow as he ran a hand over his face. His body felt exhausted, but his mind seemed to be trembling like his hands had been moments before. "Eva, no. No, letting you die is not...the solution here," he said, trying to make his voice sound firm. "That would just mark Leroy as the victor. And we're not going to let him win." He tried to think of something more to say, but it was getting hard to find inspiration to make motivational speeches at the moment. He instinctively snuggled closer against Evaine, trying to take comfort in having her near. "I don't know," he said. "Who knows what other spells he knows. But once the teachers hear that he used an Unforgivable Curse on you, he's gonna be in hot water for that. You know the law. The Imperius, Cruciatus, and the Killing Curse all earn you a time in Azkaban. If that's where Leroy ends up...then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'm not asking you to go to sleep." she said poking her tongue out at him. "You was kinda hurting my ribs when you was hugging me tightly." How to tell this to the doctor of why she wasn't in bed and why she even left the Hospital wing, but right now she didn't care. She held Jim closer towards her "You know he'll win one way or the other.. He never stops.. Brie has even warned him to stay away but he never gives up. Two ways he could hurt us, One: He'll really kill me or Two:... Drive you so angry to a point that.." she couldn't bring herself to say it, she shook her head. If he brings back that side of Jim the side she got to see but not the full effect.. Will she be able to get the old Jim back? She felt him snuggling up against her, stroking his hair she looked down "Can we think of something ells to talk about?" she asked not wanting to remember that spell he used on her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 am

"Oh. Sorry." Jim gave a little laugh. He had to remember that Evaine was still recovering from Leroy's last beating. Although it seemed like she wasn't as fragile as before. He shook his head. "No, don't...don't even say that," he said. "Those can't be the only two outcomes of this. We'll get help on this, Eva. The teachers will do something about this. Like I said, he used an Unforgivable Curse. Once they hear from us what he did, he's finally going to get what he deserves. Mark my words." That was what Jim kept telling himself, at least. But security around this school seemed to be lacking lately, and he wasn't exactly sure how much help they were going to be. "Sure," he replied. "I'm just...lacking imagination right now. Got any ideas?" He gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 am

She rest her head on his "Hmm, your right. Once the teachers find out what he did he'll really get the punishment he deserves,." she spoke, Belle already caught him red-handed and with them telling that Leroy used an Unforgivable Curse. They won't have to worry about him anymore, or so they hoped. "Hmm... You, me, sneaking out at night to go flying?" she said, her eyes glanced down at Jim seeing he was comfortable on her "So what I'm the comfy one now?" she giggled, giving him a small smile back. Eva leaned down kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 am

Jim smiled again. "That's still on my list of things to do. Although I think we should wait until you're a little better. I don't want to take you out flying and mess up your ribs or something." Jim didn't say it, but he felt like even the Hospital Wing wasn't a safe place anymore. Leroy had been able to get in there so easily. If Jim hadn't gotten there, who knows what he would have done to Evaine. Jim felt like the only place Evaine was really safe was the Ravenclaw Common Room, with its password-protected door. "Have I ever said you weren't comfy?" he teased, nuzzling his face into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 am

"awe but i feel like sneaking out tonight, have fun and not be cooped up in the hospital wing when the doctor isn't their." she pouted, batting her brown eyes at Jim. Eva didn't know if Leroy was still at the Hospital Wing, waiting or hiding in the halls. After all he won't stop. he'll never stop and Eva didn't want him to catch her. Wondering if they should go see Miss. Malery and tell her about Leroy. She pushed his hair up, smiling that she was messing it up a bit and Jim didn't even say or do anything. Her cheeks turned a light pink, laughing at he nuzzled his face into her hair "Oh now you to, first Emily now you. I'm cutting my hair." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 am

"Let's wait a while, Eva. At least until tomorrow. I still need to...wrap my head around all this." Jim tried not to think about what had happened, but it still went through his mind, making him bite his lip in worry. He wondered what would happen when he saw Leroy again, if he ever saw him at all. Who knew what the teachers would do to him once they found out what he had done. "Aw, but I like your hair long," he argued, smiling at her again as he twirled a strand of her hair around his fingers. "It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 am

"Oh fine but your not allowed to leave here unless I say so." She said smiling at him, Eva thought about how the teachers would handle this after hearing Jim beat up Leroy and would he be put in the hospital wing? She didn't want him as a roommate at all. Eva blushed one more time as Jim twirled her hair between his fingers. She got ontop of Jim kissing him deeply, her hands stroked his cheeks and ran up his face threw his hair. Pulling away she gave him a smile "you just want something to tug on and hide your face." She laughed, leaning down and slowly breathing against his skin
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 am

"Okay, deal. We'll be sure to keep each other in sight as much as possible." Jim figured that wouldn't be too hard. He and Evaine practically had all their classes together. He wasn't sure how long they could last shadowing each other until they started getting sick of each other, but for now, it sounded like a good plan. No doubt people would talk at seeing them together all the time, but Jim didn't care. He raised an eyebrow when Evaine clambered on top of him, but the taste of her lips against his put any questioning thoughts out of his head. He finally felt enough like himself to kiss her back eagerly, his hands reaching around to softly touch her back. "If this is what you do every time somebody plays with your hair, I'll be sure to do it more often," he joked, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 am

"Sure you won't get sick of staying with me all the time." Well not all the time seeing that they will have to use the bathroom and take a shower. But other than all the small stuff she wondered if Jim would get sick of her. People might wonder about them being together and wonder if they was a couple? She shook the thought out of her mind, gently kissing his neck she giggled at his comment "only to you Jim." She smirked lifting her head up and eying him. Eva gently kissed his cheek and newline.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 am

"We'll cross that bridge if we come to it," Jim said, looking at her. "For right now, I'm determined to keep you safe. I feel like...I've failed you so many times. Leroy's always managed to hurt you, despite my promises to protect you from harm. I'm determined to keep it this time." He closed his eyes as Evaine's lips pressed against his skin, a content sound humming in the back of his throat, like a cat purring. He turned his head so his lips met hers, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 am

Evaine nodded as her lips wondered his skin, getting every little taste of Jim as she could. Her wands slid under his shirt slightly tickling his sides, her lips smirks against his skin "your so addicting." She whispered softly. She slightly frowned when he taliked about Leroy "it's just you and I right now. Let's not waist our time talking about him." She said pressing her lips against his skin again. Hearing him she kissed up towards his lips, once his head turned feeling his lips against hers she kisses him back softly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:18 am

"Sorry. I'll shut up." Evaine was right. Worrying about Leroy wasn't going to help them right now. All that mattered was that they were both here, together, and safe. The only thing they really had to worry about was Brieanne walking in on them, but that wasn't something to get into a tizzy about. He felt his nerves tingle at her kiss, his own hands snaking under her shirt to feel her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 am

Evaine slightly deepen her kiss but it was still soft and slow. Her hand reached up tracing her finger around his chest feeling him began to shake, pulling away she looked into his eyes "why so nervous? Your acting like we're kissing for the first time." She gave a slight laugh "would it make you less nervous if you was on top?' She slightly teased. Eva nibbled on his lower lip, feeling the heat coming off his body she could feel herself getting a bit greedy wanting more. Eva sat up on his lap getting Jim up, wrapping her arms around his back. Sweetly kissing his lips
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

"Sorry," Jim said for the millionth time. "Just...thinking, that's all. Wondering if Brieanne is gonna show up any time soon." He felt like it had been ages since he had had a proper conversation with her. Or Todd, for that matter. The four of them hadn't really gotten together since Brieanne had told them about how she was forced to become a Death Eater. "Take it easy, don't hurt yourself," he cautioned, worried that Evaine might hurt her ribs or something. She did seem pretty eager: holding him tightly, pulling him up so he could meet her lips. His hands reached up to gently cup her face, his thumbs stroking along her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:43 am

She pulled away "now your starting to sound like me saying sorry all the time when we started hanging out." Eva could feel him stroking her cheeks "I'll be fine Jim. If I start to hurt I'll stop myself." But he did had a point about taking it easy that was something she wasnt great at. Eva rest her forehead. Against Jim's "I wonder how brie and Todd are doing? Last time I talked to brie was a week ago and she um... kinds knows."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

Jim laughed, remembering. Those had been some pretty good days, even though they had both been pretty shy at the time. But it had still been nice. He wasn't sure how to categorize where they were now. Sure, they were closer than ever, but Leroy had also gotten more vicious. He guessed it depended on whether the good things outweighed the bad things. "Knows what?" he asked curiously. "About us getting close and stuff?" It was cruddy euphemism for "making out all the time," but it was the only thing he could come up with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am

"Yeah she knows about you and I are getting close, she even said that we're going to get married and have kids.. well she said wolfy-human babies.." she blushed looking down "she knows about you being a werewolf.. I asked how but this is brie we are talking about. She figured it out." Eva remembered brie wasn't herself for she was thinking about her baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't worry we're safe (jim)   Don't worry we're safe (jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't worry we're safe (jim)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: