Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 am

((It's fine!))

Todd smirked, something that became a bit wobbly when he wasn't sober. "That," he mused. "Is the drunkest, most beautiful thing I have ever heard." He yawned, feeling a sleepiness settle in with the alcohol. He squinted toward the castle, wetting his lips as he glanced at her. "So, uh, how long 'til we're home sweet castle?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 am

"You really think so?!" exclaimed Brie, swinging their intertwined hands, "Oh my gosh, you're soooo amazing.. this is why I love you, Toddy.." Brie, being the experienced drunk that she was, looked at the silhouette of the castle they were approaching and answered Todd's question. "Couple minutes if ya don't fall asleep on me.. you'd think I'D be the tired one.. oh, and I'm getting that kiss I wanted earlier. No exceptions. What Briewants, Brie gets. Or someone dies."

(I'm like just waking up from my pain meds.. they make me like crazy loopy. xD)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:32 am

Todd laughed, subconsciously dragging his feet as he walked. "But you won't kill me, Brie! I'm too cute," he conceded, looking over at her with a triumphant smile. "I've got some damn hot lips, and it would be a shame to kill 'em along with me." A nagging part of him seemed to be trying to warn him of something, but the alcohol was louder.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

"You're right, you're right," said Brie, nodding at him, "I wouldn't kill my friend.. not my Toddykins. Not ever," she said, giggling, "I would like to try out those 'damn hot' lips you boast about, though.. they sound wonderfuls and all that crap."

Brie's regular personality was still intact, yes, but this side of her just didn't care as much. As far as she was concerned, herself and Todd were like two peas in a pod, or at least something similar. That's what the normal Brie wanted, deeep down in her soul-- to just be with him, but she'd never admit it while sober. It'd just complicate things even more.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 am

"Ah, you wanna take The Red Waterbeds out for a spin?" Todd chuckled, attempting to come up with a name for his lips on the spot. "You think you could handle alll this?" He leaned toward her a bit, smirk still laced through his expression. Did he currently want to kiss Brie? Well, the idea had been tossed around so much tonight he figured he did. Would his sober self think it was a good idea, that it wouldn't make things complicated? He couldn't bring himself to care.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 am

"The Red Waterbeds, huh.." repeated Brie, tilting her head slightly as she smiled at him, "Pretty original there, Toddy.." She took a moment to study his face, her own pinching closer to his. It was a feeling she wasn't familiar with, kissing a boy.. but she suspected that she liked it if her heart was aching for more. She had enough sense to pull away, though.. reluctantly, of course. "Your lips.. felt awesome," she breathed, looking upward at the starry sky.

(OOOOOOH, COMPLICATIONS!!!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 am

Todd blinked, brown eyes wide. He glanced toward the ground, heart still pounding in his chest. They were at the doors by now, a huge relief for Mr. Todd Bruce Cross. "Um...ditto," he murmured. Hers had tasted different from Penny's - not in a bad way, just new. "I, uh...we better get inside." He ducked inside the castle walls, head reeling with a million intoxicated thoughts as he hurried toward the common room.

((Are we cool to end it here?))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 am

"Uh huh.." murmured Brie, taking a few moments to stare at the sky even more, her hand fluttering to her heart before going inside as well.

(Yep, fine with me! ;D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3