Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 am

"I just want soneone to like me.. and for them to like me back.. just once. It really sucks holding onto these types of feelings, not knowing what's gonna happen.. Honestly, I just want them to like me for who I am, regardless of what I've been forced into all my life.. I just.."

She looked up at Todd, putting down her firewhiskey as she tearily spoke, "I just want you to know I'll wait. Like, it's not an option.. I just can't shake my feelings for you."

(OOC: MY SURGERY WENT GREAT! I'm still swelling.. I'm not in much pain, so.. I get to go home today Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am

Todd bit his lip, eyes flicking down toward the table. "Brie, I..." He let out a sigh, forcing his eyes back to hers. "I just can't promise anything. I can't promise what I'll feel when...or if she comes back. I do...I think I like you, but I don't want to...lie to you or whatever. I...I think I like you a lot. I mean, obviously, you're great. You're wonderful! I just don't want to..trick you or whatever." He grimaced to himself, frustrated with how little sense he figured he was making and took another, longer swig of firewhiskey.

((That's fantastic!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm

"And I totally understand that, Todd.." Brieanne said quietly, studying his face, "If she does come back, I want you to think about whatyou're doing. I camw after her. If you still have feelings for her, choose her. I just want you to be happy.. that's my only wish. And the only lie you could evertell me is that you aren't my friend. Because you will be, regardless of what you decide."

She ran her left hand through her hair, looking into his eyes, "You helped me believe in the goodness of the world again, Todd.. so did Jimmy and Moonie.. but mostly you. Just don't tell them that. Just wanted to thank you, I guess.."

(Sensitive!Brie. xD And thanks! I'm glad I'm going home.. I'm just in a bit of pain cause my daytime nurse got off on my pain med doses..)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Todd smiled faintly, shaking his head in wonder. "You're awesome, you know that?" he murmured, resting his chin on his propped up hand, arm propped up. "You are so very awesome. And if there's anyone who needs to be thanked, it's you." He was becoming a bit more unfocused due to the firewhiskey, but he was sober enough not to slur his words. "Because you're so understanding and strong and funny and...things." He shook his head again, trying to keep from rambling.

((Annd I think I'll be going to bed now! Hope your jaw feels better!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"Well, now I know I am," said Brieanne, flashing a quick grin at him, "Why do I need to be thanked simply for being me? I've always been this way--just took you guys and some other stuff to make it come to life."

She continued grinning at him, using her straw to swirl her own halfway gone firewhiskey in her glass. "You know, if I wasn't thinking about my morals right now, I would've already kissed you. You might wanna lay off the 'whiskey for a while.. it amps up your cuteness."

(This post may have a few mistakes in it.. I woke up and started to type on my phone.. and thank you from the heart, really <3 it's just kinda hard to sleep and not wake up at all right now.)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am

Todd smirked, raising his eyebrows to punctuate the expression. "Hm. I'm beginning to believe this was your plot. First, run into me at a candy store. Then, lure me to a secluded place. Finally, get me shit-faced so you can have your way with me." He twisted around in his seat, straightening his posture as best he could, and announced to the room at large, "This woman is attempting to seduce me!" Of course, no one was really paying attention to them. There were only a couple of patrons still sipping their drinks, and the bartender didn't even look up from his book.

He looked round at Brie with a wide grin in place. "Seems like no one's gonna save me."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:21 am

"Well, Mister Todd, I'M not the one that's shit faced, am I? Completely different scenario this time." She laughed heartily at hs 'desperate' plea for help, not being surprised at all when no one reacted. "Oh yeah, Todd, this was totally my plan from the beginning. I'm just a huge seductress looking for my next hunky piece of man to prey on," she joked, sticking her tongue out at him, "I don't believe you would be making such a fuss out of this if you didn't wanna be seduced by the oh so amazing and immaculate Brieanne Chrysanthe Devereaux."

(Good morning starshine! The Earth says Hello! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

((Ditto! I'd appreciate it if you didn't shove me into a chocolate river, though. I just showered.))

Todd chuckled, shrugging a shoulder noncommittally. "I tried to get help. Now it seems I'm at your mercy," he pouted, sipping his firewhiskey and sucking on his lips slightly to keep from smiling too much. "I've never heard your middle name before. I think I like it."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 am

(Chocolate ANYTHING sounds good to me.. I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday o: I'll just save the chocolate river for another time. xD)

Brieanne raised an eyebrow at him, seductively biting her lip, "God, I am so bad at this," she declared, bursting out into laughter, "Yep, my parents origunally had it down as Chrysanthemum, but as soon as I got practiced in my magic, my real dad changed it for me. Said it added to my mystery. After all, I do have France in my blood," she explained, looking at him in curiousity, ""I told you my middle name. Now it's your turn. If you don't comply, well.." she flashed another grin at him, "..I might just have to have my terrible way with you."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 am

((Not even, like, a chocolate milkshake?))

Todd smiled, rather impressed with her 'attempts at seduction'. "So my middle name is my bargaining? But it means so much to me. Would your way be so terrible, really?" he mused, leaning forward with his elbows on the table. "Fine, if it will keep your lustful form at bay, you may have the honor or learning the full name of Todd Bruce Cross."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 am

(I can drink milkshake-type things, but they have to be really blended up.. if it's thick, it'll be hard for me to drink D: )

"Nope, I think you'd actually enjoy my terrible ways.. but you're not gonna experience it," Brieanne teased, smiling at the mention of his middle name, "Awh, it fits you well.. all cute and stuff but manly at the same time.. I like it!"

She laughed at him when he mentioned her 'lustful form', "Oh, shut up. You want my lustful form to come alive and all that jazz.. cause I'm like, so pretty and nice and hot," she joked, putting her chin in her palm, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 am

((Bummer!))

"Well, it's such a relief you think so. If you hadn't liked my middle name, I would have had to change it to something like 'Augustus' or 'Miles' to satisfy you," Todd conceded, grinning behind another sip of firewhiskey.

"Mm, all that and modest? You sure are a catch," he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 am

"You would change your middle name just to please me?" she asked incredulously, smiling, "My goodness, how chivalrous of you, or whatever.."

Brie flipped her hair, giggling as she ran her fingers through her hair, "I am quite a catch, aren't I? Never been told I was before.. but.." she reached for his glass of firewhiskey, pulling it away from him and putting it on her side of the table, "Take a break from the 'whiiskey before I jump across the table snd happily rape you, you sexy beast," she joked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 pm

"Rape," Todd replied solemnly, managing to project at least a bit of solemnity through his alcohol-induced brain. "Is not something that is ever done 'happily'." Then he proceeded to jut out his lower lip and stretched out his hands toward his glass. "C'mon, please? I'm so thirsty, Brieee," he whined, resting his chin on the table and staring up at her with begging eyes and a pout.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm

"Shhh.." Brie said, putting a finger to his lips, "You need to lay off the whiskey for a few minutes.. I'm intoxicated too, but I'm not at the same level as you." She whipped up a new glass, filling it with water using Aguamenti, "Now, my handsome Todd.. do me a favor and drink some water. Then I'll give you the firewhiskey back." She pushed the glass of water towards him, not being able to stop grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Todd took a dainty sip of water, finding the transition from firewhiskey to cool aqua interesting, to say the least. "I will hold off on the drinking for, like, two seconds. But only because you called me handsome and I am terribly wrapped up in my own beauty." He cocked his head, which still rested on the table top. "Does that mean you're gonna try and catch up to my drunkness? Because that is not advisable. Like, at all. I do not give my permission."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

"You have all the reason to be self indulgent, sweetheart," said Brieanne, studying his facial expression. "And why on Earth should I have to have your permission? Nothing BAD is gonna happen if I drink. It's just firewhiskey.. and, by the looks of it, you'rw havong yourself a hell of a drunk time. Without me. That won't do for much longer.. now, Toddy honey.. I'll give you the firewhiskey back if you so graciiusly allow me to drink too."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Todd heaved a sigh and straightened himself, holding onto the pout for a moment longer. Of course, it didn't really matter if she got drunk, and he certainly had no say in it at all. His sober mind might have had some kind of reason or ethical reasoning for her not getting as drunk as himself, but he couldn't muster up enough of him to care as much as Sober Todd would. "Okay. Okay. I will allow it, just this once. I want to see if shit-faced is a good look for you anyway," he grinned, grabbing his glass away from her and taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 pm

"I always look good, shit faced or not," said Brie after another glass and a half of firewhiskey, her head tilted to the right. "You know, I wouldn't mind going out and hanging with you on the weekends.. it's fun. Makes me happy."

She grinned at him, her dreamy eyes only adding to her expression, "You make me happy, Toddy Bruce Cross.. even if we're not like.. together. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Todd, by now stuck with a wide, rather goofy smile that he wasn't really quite able to banish, brightened. "Good! I'd sure do quite a lot to make you happy, Brieanne Chrys...omething Devereaux." He'd probably remember her middle name once he sobered up, but right now it seemed to have too many syllables to bother with.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Brie doubled over in laughter as Todd's apparent forgetfulness, running her hands through her hair, "Quite a lot, eh? Makes me curious.. very curious indeed," she whispered, rockingher chair back and forth, "Hey, Toddy.. we should be heading back now.. unless you wanna make out in a dark alley or something on the way there," she stated, it being hard to tell if she was really joking or REALLY serious.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

"A dark alley sounds really uncomfortable. And begging for some masked thug to come along," Todd said, as if actually turning that over in his head. "But if you really wanna blow this joint, les'go." He tipped back his glass for a last taste and gazed at her expectantly, eyes a bit more unfocused than he would have preferred. Not that he was aware of it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

"Thugs are no match for me and my badassness, but whatever," declared Brieanne, standing up and swaying for a but before pushing in ber chair, "Are you coming or not, hot stuff? The night's a'wastin'!"

She kept a cute grin on her face the entire time she spoke, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Todd got up from his chair and stood with his shoulder against hers in an attempt to stay upright rather than falling over in a drunken puddle. "O-kay. But you have to promise not to do anything weird. Like chain me to someone else and make them drag me through the snow," he murmured, raising his eyebrows. Of course, it wasn't snowing or anywhere near snowing weather, but drunk Todd was not aware of this fact. Their faces were rather close, and she could probably smell the alcohol on his breath - though he couldn't smell anything at the moment due to such intoxication, so it was likely a safe bet that she couldn't either.

"I'm really drunk," he muttered, half to himself, as if this needed to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

"It's not gonna snow if you yell," said Brie, reaching down for his hand and grabbing it with her own for added support, "M'not gonna chain you anywhere, Toddy-kins.. we just gotta walk super slow or we'll both end up on the ground."

Brie didn't talk for a while as they skinned through Hogsmeade, but she did say some things that she probably wouldn't of saidhad she been sober. "If you're really drunk.. I'm really drunk. Which means the drunken two of us are like.. alcohol soulmates or some shit like that," she declared, laughing as they kept going, "That's crazy shit, there.."

(Sorry, I fell asleep by accident. DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))   A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink Will Do You Good(Tag: Brieanne))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next