Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutoring a brat (Tag: Eli Ezra, and anybody who wants to join! :3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Tutoring a brat (Tag: Eli Ezra, and anybody who wants to join! :3) Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring a brat (Tag: Eli Ezra, and anybody who wants to join! :3)   Tutoring a brat (Tag: Eli Ezra, and anybody who wants to join! :3) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 am

Mr Filch escolted Emily all the way to the Astronomy Tower. It was almost midnight, but Emily wasn't tired, she was excited because at her town, her father was doing exactly the same thing. She wanted to do things right this time. In one hand she had the letter from her parents, a notebook, a pen (for the notes her father required), and the autorization from Prof Mallery. With her other hand she hold Mr Fitch's, and she couldn't help, but smile excited for the night, and the meteor.

When they stopped by the door, Emily gave her best smile to Mr Filch, and said ''I think I can go just fine by my on now, Mr Filch! Thank you for bring me here!''
Mr Filch shot a severe glance to her... ''Emily, I know you've been in trouble before. Give me that authorization again.''
Emily giggled softly, and handed it to him... ''See? I won't be in trouble tonight! I give you my word.''
''Alright, but I'll keep my eye on you, as well Ms Noris...'' He said trying to be severe, but then he gave a small smile to her, but Ms Norris kept her blank sight on Emily.

Once they were half way to the castle, Emily ran upstairs the tower, and when she got on the got she was completely out of breath. She put her stuff into the next table, and went to the telescope, turning it to the coordinates her father sent her.
Back to top Go down

Tutoring a brat (Tag: Eli Ezra, and anybody who wants to join! :3)
Page 1 of 1