Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra Empty
PostSubject: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:15 am

I play:
Jason Todd
Student - A student
Rich boy with issues.
Lots of issues.
(Reminds me of JLU when Diana was hitting on Bruce and he's just like 'I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues' teeheeeheeeeee)

Eli Ezra
Teacher - Potions
Loyal to a fault, has a weird need to understand Western Culture but doesn't always ultimately get it, tends to feels stupid when he doesn't understand something, completely in denial that love exists.
Likes fire. Likes burning things. Very passionate. 8u
And adorably naive. Seriously. Adorably naive. xD

Boredom leads to I don't know what to do with my characters and I'm so not hoping for a love triangle with Jason. DX

Curse my inability to make up my mind D: (Molly and Aileen are just like. hng <3)

I'm done.
< u >

I swear...

Just kidding, I'm no longer Lestrange daddy. xD Shit got way out of hand too quickly to even be fun owo;;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 am

Bumping because apparently I'm unloved. BI

xD
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 am

O. I didn't even see this. Umm, Todd or Waycca could plot with Jason? Or Eli idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:55 am

Is Todd still afraid of Jason? xD

And I so wanna play with Way D:
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 am

OH, RIGHT. Tiger incident. I kind of totally forgot about that. He might be cautious around him still..

Welll Waycca might not be too accepting of Jason because of his house, since she's like that, but they could still interact if you want. Eli's adorable though so she'll probably like him a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 am

Feel free to want to play with Eli D:

I love him, he's just

hng

adorkable

And Jason is that weird guy who is totally conflicted because he's been taught something but doesn't believe in it but has to pretend to or like just be completely removed from his family o3o

//that was a mouthful omfg
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 am

Sooo, issues. I reckon Waycca would get along more with Eli, and Todd would at least be nice to Jason(though probably a little cautious since the whole forest thing happened.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 am

I 'gree.

I 'gree.

Plus, didn't she already have a class with Eli, giving her some exposure?
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah, she did!...well, she was late and barely talked but she was definitely there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 am

:3
So any ideas? Because I have like, none. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 am

Well, she could walk in on him doing some flame-y stuff or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 am

Hm, that no one has walked in on him firebending.

By god this could work 8u
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 am

Awesome! You wanna start the topic or shall I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 am

You're walking in on me so it would be safe to assume I'd start it. xD

Also, Lawns or Lake?

Or did you have some place else in mind
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 am

Pfft oh right. Is the Lake ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 am

Lake's cool. It's his preferred training area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm

I would very much like to discuss possible plots between Jason and Aileen. (You knew this was coming)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I knew it was. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am

Now they are having quite the bonding moment going on in the library currently.

But what about possible stuff in the near future? I recall from what I read of the library thread between him and Molly that the girl is going to throw some sort of: Get Jason friend's party?

Maybe he should take Aileen with him Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 am

We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

*Fingers cross*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Bummin' boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra   Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra Empty

Back to top Go down

Cominbation Thread: Plotting with Jason Todd or Eli Ezra
Page 1 of 1