Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Eli Ezra

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Profile: Eli Ezra Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:57 am

Character Profile: Eli Ezra Tumblr_m6v5ncXyJI1rp6cc3Character Profile: Eli Ezra Tumblr_m8f7t3hCS81rvtlo6o2_500

Name:
Eli Ezra

Sex:
Male

Date of Birth:
November 4th, 1985 (Sign: Scorpio)

Race:
Human / Fire Bender / Lightning Bender

Blood Status:
Pureblood / Warrior Blood

Patronous:
Lion (Male)

Teacher - Flying

House:
Gryffindor

Residence:
Hogwarts / Lives at Oxford University when not teaching at Hogwarts. Teaches Astronomy.

Desire:
Love and Loyalty

Fear:
The girl that got away coming back and crushing his world.

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
FC - Mako from the Legend of Korra
LA - Harry Shum Jr.

Specialty:
Astronomy, flying

Limitations:
Transfiguration, fear of seeing the girl that got away.

Wand / Magical Items:
11", Holly, Thestral tail hair

Personality:
Cool, calm, collected. He works best under pressure. He can laugh and hold a conversation but his fighting nature leaves him a bit detached from some forms of humor.

He's loyal, he's smart, and he's quite able to adapt to situations at a moment's notice.

He'd willingly give his life to save his students now matter the situation. He's brave and courageous and a natural born leader.

Noticeable traits: Red eyes (sometimes dull or sometimes bright, labeled as a birth defect.), always wears a red scarf around his neck unless working with potions. Some burn marks can be found on his body. More were prominent before he met her and she healed him.

History:
Eli grew up in a hidden area in the mountains of China. There, wizards trained to battle in Arena matches without using their wands. Only certain wizards could use this technique as were valuable. These people were bought and sold to fight in the Arenas. More Arena wins the more you were worth.

Eli was four when he showed the smallest ability to do this. His parents sold him to a traveling trainer who began to teach Eli the basics of martial arts and how to bend. The man, named Tensen, also taught him everything he would need encase Eli could ever escape the arena. From Astronomy to History of Magic to Defense Against the Dark Arts. (The man was from Britain and told him alluring tales of a school made for Wizards called Hogwarts)

When Eli was fifteen he became the top Fire bender in the Arena. No other fire-bender had beaten him to that day. He had earned his freedom from the Arena after he had won the Freedom Tourne. He stayed though, only knowing that way of life. The outside, free world, had truly scared him.

When he was Nineteen, a woman was place on his team. He never learned her name and never cared to. He hadn't thought knowing her name would be worth anything to him. She'd die like all of the others. But she lived and her spirit and cunningness got to him. He found himself falling in love with the spitfire.

When he was twenty he confessed to the woman (he still didn't know her name) that he did, in fact, love her. The feelings were reciprocated.

That night was filled with passion but in the morning when he came to, he never saw her again.

After the bomb shell had crashed to Earth he fled the Arena, unable to perform any longer with the sore feelings of abandonment and betrayal. He fled to Britain where he knew there to be wizards that could help him. He wrote a book for the Wizarding world, though fiction held a lot of facts about warriors and stars. He had gone to (a wizarding) college to get a degree in Astronomy and Defense Against the Dark Arts. He wanted something so mundane he didn't need to think. So he could bury his feelings in a heart shaped box. It worked as well. He could throw himself into Defense Tournaments and win with his knowledge. He became very well known.

Recently found out he has a brother named Aaron, surname unknown.

Video Audition:

Last edited by Eli Ezra on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:29 am

Ooo, another potions teacher. Smile Belle teaches Herbology. I think she and Eli would get along pretty well. Who knows, maybe she'll get a crush on him 'cause he's so cute. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:40 am

I think we would get along pretty well :3

And she can crush on me. Can't say he'll like her back but well see ^^
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:32 am

Jayden will watch Eli sleep.
Cause he'd be so adorable sleeping <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:54 am

She won't dislike him since he's a pureblood. There are worse professors in her mind XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:25 am

@ Jay- You better have kinky sex with me

@ Aileen - Yay? owo; xD
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:07 am

Of course, Kinky sex is always a must ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:17 am

@ Jay - You'll have hand burn marks on your ass before I'm done with you. ;3
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:51 am

Oooh, I'm ready for my private lesson, professor! ;3
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:10 pm

>3 Molly likes him a lot~ Beware of intentional bad behavior for detention times!
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm

lol Molly i think I beat you to that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:39 pm

LADIES LADIES NO NEED TO FIGHT OVER ME

/totally quoting Bolin.

anyway, Grace I'm really tempted to detain you for after school detention! <<'
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

YES i suceeded with my bitchy ways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am

MOAR COLORS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Eli Ezra   Character Profile: Eli Ezra Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Eli Ezra
Page 1 of 1