Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 am

Evine sighed as she sat near the lake, she had to get out of class feeling contused about her emotions 'What to do.." she held her head as the worlds that Jim said keep coming back, it made her feel warm yet at the same time sad. Never had someone cared about her and wanted to help remembering how teachers tried getting her to talk, asking how she broke her arm. Lied to them that she fell down the stairs, off the playground, or making up things so people would stop asking.

~I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase~

she sang thinking about her father and what he would do if he was still here. "If dad was here, I wouldn't be so alone.. If dad was here.." a small tear ran down her cheek, she hugged her knees tightly

~When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me~

"Why did you leave me, why could have it been mom..." she spoke, Eva slightly smiled "Ha.. Weird Ive been friendless for five years and now i end up having four friends with in two days." she laughed, she must have been thinking she was going crazy. Evaine gasped hearing someone coming 'Oh shit did they just hear that.' she bit her lip hoping who ever it was just didn't hear her singing. "Who's there and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Jim thought he heard singing, but he couldn't identify the voice. It wasn't familiar to him. He made his way through the thick grass and saw that it was Evaine. He stopped for a moment, not having heard her sing before. She did have a pretty voice, but she sounded so sad. Jim's heart welled up in sympathy. But Evaine suddenly stopped, somehow sensing he was there, and jumped to her feet. "Whoa, Evaine, easy, it's me," he said, holding up his hands like somebody was arresting him. "You don't...look so good. Are you...feeling alright?" Jeez, way to ask the obvious. Way to go, Jimmykins. He sighed, feeling like that had been a dumb question to ask when he obviously knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

"Don't scare me like that I thought you where a..." Evaine sighed closing her eyes tears fell more 'stop crying idiot.' whipping her eyes she laughed "Um yeah just have a lot of things on my mind that's all Jim." she walked right up to him "you can put your hands down now, I'm not a cop." Eva grabbed his hands putting them down "Please tell me you didn't just heard me singing.' she asked hoping he wasn't going to laugh at the way she sound.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

"A...what?" Jim asked without thinking. But he clammed up after that, not wanting to press Evaine for something she didn't want to talk about. He hated her seeing her upset, but he would feel even worse if he was the one making her feel that way. Her hands clasped over his again, making him turn pink. He mentally berated himself for having that dumb reaction every time that happened. But he looked up when he heard Evaine ask a question. "Um...I did, but...I thought you were good," he said. "Really. I mean, it was a...sad song, but...you sounded really pretty." He bit his lip, feeling awkward about the situation. He wasn't sure how Evaine would take the compliment since she wasn't comfortable with her singing.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Miranda walked slowly across the lawn towards the black lake. She still had some time before her first class and there were still a couple of preparations to make. But as she was about to head down to the lake side, the sound of a young singing voice reached her ears. It sounded...lonely. She sighed to herself. She knew that sound all too well. It was the sound of a grieving heart. With a delicate smile, she decided to turn toward the voice, a couple of young blue birds trailing her as always. She was hardly ever seen without some creature around her.
It seemed the young girl had been joined by another student.
She smiled to herself. Should she interrupt them? She remembered how awkward adolescence could be, even without a teacher around. She put a finger to her lips to hush the singing birds around her and turned to head back down to the lakeside
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Evaine moved Jim's arms having fun as she giggled seeing him blush 'Awe my little Jimmykins is blushing again, how ever shall i get him to stop?' she teased him but he was cute blushing. She moved closer to Jim then let one of his hands free, smiling at him for liking her song "really you thought i was good and pretty jimmykins." her cheeks turned a darker pink "That was the song i"ve been working on for five years."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

"You keep looking at me like that and I doubt I'll be able to," Jim joked, laughing a little. But he did pause for a moment, feeling like he had said too much. He cleared his throat, trying to regain some of his composure. Although it looked like Evaine's mood was picking up. She was giggling like a little kid. "That was the song you've been working on?" he asked, smiling. "Well, I think you're off to a good start. You think you'll be able to finish it by the end of the year? I'd love to hear the finished product." He was about to say more when he saw somebody else nearby. It looked like a teacher, judging by her age. Jim wasn't sure what to do, so he just raised his hand and gave tentative wave.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:08 pm

"Awe so are you saying you like? okay then i'll keep looking at you jimmy." she joked, grinning a little. She was still holding his other hand, she twirled herself "I'm almost finished but *stops twirling* I can't think of now to end it." she said trying not to fall "Next time stop myself from acting childish Jimmy." she said, punching him playfully "And i promise that you will be the first person to hear my finishing product." Evaine blinked for a moment to see who Jim was waving at "um hello?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Miranda started and turned, smiling her delicate smile.
"Hello," she said sweetly. "Miss Moonblood, am I correct? And Mr. Hawkins? What are the two of you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Jim laughed at seeing Evaine so happy. Maybe he had done some good after all if he made her smile so much. She stumbled slightly in her twirling though, almost falling. "Whoa, easy there," he said, his arms moving down to hold her steady. But he found that her hands were touching her waist and hurriedly pulled away, turning red again. No doubt Evaine would notice. She seemed to notice a lot of things about him.

"But you're so happy when you're childish," he said, laughing a little. "I don't think I've seen you act like this before." He fake winced when she punched his arm. "Easy there Evaine, I've gotta have this arm free for my other classes. No doubt we'll be doing more hands-on work in some of them."

It took Jim a moment to remember who the woman was. Professor Melgrove, if his memory was correct. One of the Care of Magical Creatures teachers. "Oh, just, enjoying the fresh air for a little while before heading back inside," he said. "Some of those classrooms can get a bit stuffy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Eva hold her arms blushing deeply, looking away from Jim. She didn't even notice his hands where on her waist "Yeah well i never act like this before cause I never had a friend like you Jim. you make me happy.' she said then blushed even more "What I mean is that.. I um.. Oh i give up." she slapped her forehead,'why can't i act normal.' she thought, grinning from Jim's comment "If i can't hit you with a pillow or punch you playful what can i do.. Hmm, kiss you." she joked. Evaine rubbed her arm looking at Professor Melgrove "Um yeah just enjoying the fresh air here Professor."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Miranda smiled as she noticed the girl's reddening cheeks. Young love. Her smile flickered as she remembered her own first.

"How were your summers?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Evaine bit her lip 'summer?' the thought about it made her sick "Well my summer was." Eva tried thinking up a lie as she remember how her summer went

--
It was the middle of the night as Evaine had clumped up the walls to get towards her window, opening it up she fell inside landing on her butt 'o ouch.' she rubbed her hip. In shocked that the light turned on Eva's mother tapped her foot on the ground "Do you know what time it is Evaine?" she asked "Um.. ten?' she lied, smiling. Her Mother slapped her leaving a mark on her daughters cheek "I told you not to go out you little tramp!" angry her mother grabbed Eva by her hair forcing her to stand up "My cloths haven't been washed for weeks, you never bothered to make me my dinner. useless!" she threw her down. Eve stumbled to try not to fall but it was no use as she handed on her table causing the glass to break "clean up the mess you caused and i better see breakfast on my bed when i wake up!" the fifteen year old girl frowned pulling small shards of glass out 'yes ma'am..'

--

"It was great my mother took me flying." she smiled "So Jim how was your summer?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

"Evaine come on, I think I'm the last person you'd want to kiss," Jim said, smiling coyly at her. "There are tons of better looking guys around this school. A lot of them were in our Defense Against the Dark Arts class earlier." But Jim was wondering if Evaine was really joking or not. She sure acted a lot happier when he was around. Did she seriously want to kiss him? But luckily, Professor Melgrove interrupted his thoughts before he could think about it for any length of time.

He glanced at Evaine, totally seeing through her lie. But, he had promised not to say anything, and Jim was a man of his word, even if it killed him sometimes. He shrugged. "The usual, I guess. Hanging around the house while my parents bet on who's gonna win the next Quidditch match." That much was the truth, at least.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Evine placed her hand over where her ribs are, she could still feel the pain where she fell down, was kicked around and feel useless every day cause of her mother. yeah she can take a beating but sometimes it was more than a beating she got. remembering all the times her sisters took her to get help and now they just left her alone why didn't they bother taking there baby sister. is it was being she was half blood? "Sounds way cooler than my summer."

she smiled at Jim knowing he wanted to tell. Wanting to change the subject Evaine thought she should talk about her kissing him "Oh come on Jim don't put yourself down, I didn't even think any of those guys where good looking, Okay maybe that's a lie but If i want my first kiss to be with a jerk i would have kiss a guy years ago. I want my first kiss to be with someone like you Jim, kind, loving, a gentle soul, someone i can trust. So no you wouldn't be the last person i would kiss." she said then poked his nose 'Besides to me your way better looking."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Miranda saw the pain flash through Evaine's eyes. The past. The past always seemed to haunt us didn't it? She watched the girl's hand touch her ribcage. A memory? Miranda made a small motion with her hands and the blue birds rested on Evain's shoulders.
She smiled at Evaine's words.
"Sounds like you've got a keeper, Miss Moonblodd!"
She glanced back at the lake, deciding it was time to give them some privacy. Young love never ceased to bring her joy, even if it raised painful memories. No. She couldn't think like that. He was dead, and nothing could change that. All she could do was be happy for those who could still care for each other. And help them enjoy it.
"Well, I'm going to go and continue preparing for class." She looked Evaine in the eye. "If you need to talk, about anything, you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

"Evaine, not in front of the teacher," Jim muttered, nudging her slightly in the side. He gave a nervous laugh in front of Professor Melgrove, no doubt thinking that she was going "WTF?" at these kids' behavior. So much for good first impressions. But it seemed like the teacher didn't seem to mind. He smiled a little at seeing the blue birds on Evaine's shoulders. It was kind of a cute picture, the birds' blue feathers framed against Evaine's black hair. "Looks like you'll be good in our Care of Magical Creatures class," he said, grinning. It seemed like Melgrove sensed that Evaine was fudging on her home life a little, at least, from the look she gave her. Maybe she understood what Evaine was going through. Jim hoped that Evaine would take her up on her offer sometime and not keep her problems to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Evaine laughed nudging Jim "Well your not blushing so that's a start." she said with a grin. Blushing at what the professor said eva started getting nervous 'do I flirt that much with Jim.' she thought, petting one of the blue birds Eva glanced at Jim "Take a picture it last longer." she said then stuck her tongue out at him. Eva saw the look on Miranada's face did something happened to her, eva nodded at her comment "Will do ma'am." she said watching her walk away. "Okay out with it." she placed her hand on jim's head messing his hair up "I know you want to tell me something."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Jim shrugged. "Don't have a camera. Never been much of a photographer." He grinned, until Evaine started messing up his hair. "Hey, that's half my style there," he said, half-laughing as he pushed her hand away. He raised an eyebrow. "What? I don't have anything to say." He wasn't sure what exactly Evaine meant. The only thing he could think of was to suggest that she take Professor Melgrove up on her offer, but he knew Evaine didn't want to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 pm

"Oh big baby.' she giggled, looking at his eyes "Nothing i was talking about the look you gave me when I lied about my summer." she rubbed her side "But more important, why did you say you would be the last person i would kiss? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to I was kinda wondering." she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Jim sighed. "I just don't...I know I'm supposed to keep your...situation a secret and all...but that doesn't necessarily mean I have to like it," he said, hands shoving into his pockets as he looked at the ground. But he looked back up at her at her last question. It was on the tip of his tongue to just tell her everything, about him being a werewolf. But he swallowed it down as he kicked a pebble on the ground. It wouldn't do any good to tell her. It would just make things awkward between them and that was the last thing he wanted. "I'm no good for...that kind of stuff," he said, looking back down. "I'm not...cut out for romantic things. I'm awkward, moody, bad in social situations, get bullied on a regular basis. I don't exactly sound like Prince Charming."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Evaine looked down at the ground frowning , maybe she shouldn't have told him the last thing she needed was for Jim worrying about her "saying maybe i shouldn't have told you." she said pulling her black hair behind her ear. Wanting to hug him just to let him know everything going to be okay Eva didn't think Jim would want to hear that 'did i upset him?' she thought "what's really troubling you Jim cause that hold Prince Charming is Bull. Prince Charming is in fairy tales, and for you being awkward I find that cute about you.' she smiled at Jim not minding that she said it out load "If you want to tell me what's the real reason why and what's troubling you. Come talk to me ,now can I hug you please jimmykins." Eva pouted holding her arms out for a hug
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

"I still don't know where you guys get this idea that I'm cute," Jim muttered, although his small stature probably didn't help. He frowned a little, wishing that he could have gained a few inches before school started. "Look, it's...it's really complicated and...you don't want to hear it, trust me. It won't do you any good." He looked up to see Evaine holding her arms out for a hug. His serious face melted a little and he gave a small smile. "Alright, alright, you win," he said, walking over to hug her. Mentioning his problem wasn't going to make Evaine feel better, that was his mind-set. He had to focus on making her happy, and it was a task that he actually enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Evaine hugged him, her head laid on his chest hearing his heart beating she closed her eyes. 'I find you Cute cause of your kindness and that your not like most boys around here your.. different. I like that about you, I like everything about you." she said not knowing why she's being so open with him. She felt happy with him "'what are you married." she joked, but her eyes shot open "I'm sorry please don't be mad." she begged, scared that she might have pissed him off. Eva pulled away freaking out 'why did I say that. stupid stupid'

"useless, useless, useless." she keep saying
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Jim laughed. "I find that hard to believe, but knowing you, I guess it's possible," he said. Evaine would be the type of person to see the good in him. He was still surprised that she hadn't gotten annoyed with him yet, or thought he was weird or creepy. He didn't think anything of her joke, but she seemed deathly afraid that she had offended him. He chuckled as he walked over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You get onto me about selling myself short, yet you do the same thing," he said, smiling warmly at her. "You're the opposite of useless, Evaine. You're the sweetest person I've ever met. You're just so...nice to everyone, without making judgments because of who they are or what House they're in. I think that's pretty remarkable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)   Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having to get away// At the black lake (tag: Jim and whom ever wants to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next