Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)

Go down 
+2
Leroy Eliton
Belle Mallery
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 am

(( X) Ok! Sitka: Fiuu.. Razz ))

Sitka glanced at Miranda who came closer to him.. He listened carefully at her words and blinked when she talked about the hacks of the girl.. "Are you sure?" he whispered at her looking at the others.. "If this would be true.. will she..?" he asked worried.. but smiled when Miranda said about the willowbark tea.. "Good.. I knew you knew what to do.." he smiled walking towards Evaine again.. "Let me see.." he said taking carefully her arm.. he sighed.. Miranda could have right..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 am

Belle shared Miranda's sigh of relief when Sitka walked into the room. "Oh, Mr. Pelekai, thank God. I thought I was about to have to run through the school to try and find you." She felt much better now that he was here. Maybe he would have an idea of what exactly was wrong with Evaine, and how they could help her. "I think the tea is just about ready," she said, sticking her wand back into her robe pocket. She heard Miranda and Sitka talking in hushed voices as she walked over to Evaine, but she just figured it was medical stuff, probably things she wouldn't understand. They certainly seemed to be close with each other. "Evaine, darling, I need you to sit up for a minute," she said, gently tilting the girl's chin up. "This tea will help you feel better. I just need you to drink it down, okay?" She hoped she was going about this the right way, but she figured that if she was doing anything wrong, Sitka or Miranda would correct her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:58 am

Evaine half way opened her eyes as Belle tilt her chin up, the mug pressed against her lips. The warm liquid tea ran down her throat as she drank it down, choking on some of the tea a little Belle pulled the mug away. Her tired eyes glanced over at Sitka, she wanted to panic seeing that thee was a doctor in front of her. Thinking he might drug her up and give her to her mother to get more of the beating. But she was to weak to panic plus the tea started to work calming her down and easing the pain. "Can I see Jim when this is over." she asked as her eyes glanced back at Belle
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 am

Sitka smiled at Belle when she gave at Evaine the tea.. "This will help you.." he smiled at her even if she probably couldn't get his words..
He watched at Evaine as she asked for a boy.. He glanced at Miranda.. "The boy she's asking for is her boyfriend?" he asked looking at Miranda.. He din't want to be meddling but the girl seemed to really need the guy in question...
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 am

Miranda furrowed her brow. "If not official, he's definitely an especially close friend." She glanced sideways at Leroy. "But I'm not sure if it's a good idea for both Jim and Leroy to be in the same room. What else can we do for her? It seems the tea is working a bit." Evaine kept looking over at Belle. Good for her. It was good she had such a good-spirited woman in her life.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 am

Leroy frowned a little seeing Evaine really wanted Hawkins, she must be in love with him. That or she's just so depressed that she is calling for the one thing that makes her smile brightly, makes her enjoy life, and will possibly bring her out of the dark back into the light. He sighed then looked at Miranda as she said it wouldn't be a good thing for Hawkins and Him to be in the same room. Seeing they don't see eye to eye and Jim might try attacking Leroy for hurting Evaine. "I'm willing to go get Jim and stand outside the door so he can be with Evaine. I really do think she needs someone that makes her safe to be here. Not that I'm saying she doesn't trust You Miss. Melgrove and Miss. Mallery." he said waving his hands laughing nervously. "That tea must be working cause she haven't went into another panic attack seeing that Sitka is a doctor and she doesn't trust doctors." he said frowning once again remember what he told the teachers "I know she'll hate me for telling you what her mother does to her but.. I don't care at this moment, if her mom keeps this up I'm afraid that Eva might not make it to be 18 if she stays with her mom any longer...."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Despite the severity of the situation, Belle felt herself give a little laugh at Sitka's question. "Not exactly," she replied. "But close enough," she said, reinforcing what Miranda had said. She glanced at Leroy, surprised that he was being so caring. Maybe it was because Evaine was in critical condition? She still wasn't sure if she could fully trust the boy or not. She sighed, not exactly sure what to do. "I don't know, I don't want him to panic if he were to see her like this," she said, gesturing towards Evaine. "Maybe we should wait until she falls asleep? She does seem to be calming down a bit."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Evaine looked at Leroy wondering what he was up to? He never showed any caring towards her so why? Why now? Was it because she had the look of hopelessness in her eyes, wanting to give up, stop fighting and let death take her? The tea was taking it's effect as her head keep lowering, her eyes struggling to stay opened "S So.. Tired..." she weakly said trying to fight it and stay awake. Eva wanted to see Jim before she ended up falling asleep but the tea was to strong and almost fell out of the chair from falling sleep.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 am

Sitka smiled at both Miranda and Belle when they answered at his silly question.. "Ah.." he laughed softly but then turned at the girl who was laying on the chair.. "We should lie her on a bed.." he said catching Evaine as soon as she was almost falling on the floor..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Miranda hurried to the nearest bed and peeled back the crisp white sheets as Sitka carried the girl over. She looked sternly at Leroy. "Sitka is not what muggles call a "doctor". He is a healer. Healers don't use needles or instruments that muggles do." She fought back a frown at Leroy's apparent concern then said with a cool determination, "She's going to be taken care of." She glanced at Belle for affirmation. The two of them would do what they needed to, in order to keep the girl safe. It was their job as their guardians for the majority of the year.
Miranda stepped up next to Evaine and lightly brushed the hair from her face, her eyes filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 am

"Just hang in there, sweetie," Belle said softly, squeezing Evaine's hand lightly. "Everything's gonna be fine. We promise." At least, she hoped so. She wasn't sure if Evaine was feeling any better since being brought in here. She just considered it lucky that Sitka was there. "Bed, right," she said, nodding. "Mr. Eliton, please give Mr. Pelekai a hand," she said, gesturing the doctor, who had Evaine in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am

[hey guys! Ima be outta town for a couple days and probably won't have internet! :/ So if it comes back round to Miranda, she's just watching Evaine concernedly or staring into space lost in thought. Razz]
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

((Ok! ^^ ))

"It's not necessary Mr. Eliton.." Sitka smiled at him and placed Evaine in the bed that Miranda prepared.. He glanced at her and smiled.. "Yes.. I'm not a common doctor I use herbs and potions to help my patients.." he smiled at them and walked towards a shelf at the end of the room.. "Here there should be some remedies for panic attacks.." he mumbled looking into the shelf.. "Bach flowers should be here..."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes. "you moved the flowers to the cupboar to your left at the end of last year. You said you wanted to try a new organizational system..." she grinned at belle, shaking her head. "but that's one you haven't taught me about yet. What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

Evaine had looked at both Miss. Melgrove and the doctor after he helped put her in bed. Her eyes closed slowly wanting to stay awake for she didn't trust Leroy at all to be around her while she was sleeping. In her mind she was thinking about Jim before her eyes finally closed falling fast asleep from the tea
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh right!" Sitka blinked at the cupboard.. "I'm still organizing the whole thing.." he chuckled taking the jar with the flowers.. he turned at them and walked towards a table.. "Bach flowers are a usefull remedy against panick attack.." he said taking some flowers and started to press them inside a bowl.. "A couple of drops and everything will be ok.." he smiled at the two teachers..
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 am

((ooc: say that Eva is okay now for people to see her XD. so I can post up a blog for people who wants to make sure Evie id okay?))
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 pm

((Ok! XD))

Sitka took the flowers that he pressed and poured the liquid that came out from them in a tube, he took a dropper and opened gently Evaine's mouth.. "Ok!" he chuckled after that he gave her a couple of drops.. "Now everything is ok! We are out of danger.." he smiled and walked over the table to put in oder the things he used.. "Now you can call this Hawkins or whever you want.." he chuckled.. "She's gonna to be ok!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 am

Belle actually sighed with relief when Evaine finally fell asleep. She seemed a bit calmer that way. She glanced at Sitka. A panic attack? Was that was what was wrong with Evaine? Belle hoped so. She was only an expert when it came to making plant-like cures, not diagnosing the disease itself. But she did smile a little at Sitka and Miranda's bantering. It looked like the two had gotten a little closer since the last time she had seen them together. She nodded. "Right. I'll get him. Let's just hope he doesn't break something." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before leaving to find Jim.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 am

Miranda smiled down at the girl as Sitka reassured them that Evaine was going to be just fine, wiping a strand of hair away from her face. She glanced up to find Sitka walking away. Her eyes bunched together quizzically, but she quickly realized he was just straightening his supplies. That was one of the first things she had learned from him. A healer's workspace always had to be organized.
She nodded at Belle as she left for Jim. She rose and headed over to Sitka.
Leaning against the counter he was trying to clean, she put a hand gently on his shoulder. "I'm gonna take off, Sitka. I'll see you around."
She gave him a quick hug and headed from the room.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 am

((Ops! XD I posted on the wrong account! Sorry! >.<))

Last edited by Nani Pelekai on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

Sitka smiled at Belle as she left the room then looked at Miranda.. "Ok.. Bye!" he chuckled waving his hand after that she gave him a little hug.. then he continued to put in order his stufs..

He watched again at Evaine who was slepping and left the room to go in his office.. He will heard if she would need some help, but till that time he would finish his paperwork..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: