Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) Empty
PostSubject: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Aladdin really needed to get some of his herbology homework. He had arrived at the greenhouse about an hour earlier and was going over as many of the plants as possible cataloging and writing everything down that he could.

"Now where is that flower I'm supposed to write that paper on." be looked around trying to find what he was he needed.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Vivienne had been sitting in the greenhouses for quite some time, just letting her mind slip into overdrive. She was staring at a particular flower, a pink plumeria flower, to be exact. She had no idea why she was so invested in it, it was just a flower..

And a particular Rose was just Rose.. and her feelings for her were quickly worsening.

She heard footsteps behind her and turned around, seeing Aladdin looking very lost and determined, "Well, I thought I wouldn't have to cross you again.." she coolly said, crossing her legs in an elegant fashion, "Are you looking for your dignity?"

Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Aladdin looked up and spotted Vivienne. He chuckled lightly. "I didn't lose any dignity when you beat me down. I deserved it for kissing Rose but I would never have done it if it weren't for that dare. Besides getting your ass kicked by a viper is not something to be ashamed of. The fact that I was able to get out of it without having to go to the hospital wing should be a source of pride. In my country most people think the men are in charge because they can have more then one with wife but take it from a guy with a dad with lots of wives and mistresses. It's all a smoke screen. The woman are in charge they just let the men think they are. I know a woman can kick my ass and I have no problem having it happen to me."

He then spotted the flower Vivienne had been looking at. "There it is." He stepped forward to get a closer look at the flower. He started document the color and other identifying characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 pm

"You deserved worse," spat Viv, the girl sweeping her hair behind her right ear, "Dare or not, you should've known better. Although," she paused, a somewhat evil look in her eye, "If you WANT worse, I have no clear issue with granting you with a long hospital visit. I'd be positively delighted, really. It'd bring me great joy."

She quickly moved out of the way when he came near her vicinity, brushing some invisible dust off her skirt. "And what could be so iinteresting about that little flower that you had to invade my personal bubble, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 am

Aladdin chuckled. "You're probably right I did deserve more but I am very content with the beating I received thank you." He said in a joking manner.

He continued taking notes on the color an patterning on the peddles. "I have to right a paper about this and there's only one in the green house. In any of the green houses for that matter." He said the last part with annoyance. He hated looking for things like this he found it very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 am

"Well, I don't think that's my problem to handle, Mister Amirmoez," quipped Viv, turning her head and looking off into space, "Not my fault that you cannot write a simple paper on a piece of parchment about a flower. Learning is all about challenges.. though, I see, by the looks of you, you don't have much more intellect than an ogre.."

She smirked, running her fingers through her silky hair. Lately, she hadn't thought of herself as one to be desired.. simply because she herself was doing the desiring. She still liked men -- she always would, but there was just something about that one particular person that just made her want them more than anybody else. "Haven't gone on any other spontaneous kissing sprees lately, have you, Aladdin?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:25 am

Aladdin looked at her with annoyance. "I'll have you know that I chose this plant because I already know about it. But the Professor wants us to make physical comments on the plant that is here in the green house so here I am. And so you know I take my education very seriously. I will be taking over my fathers holdings when he dies I can't be stupid to do that. And no I haven't been kissing random girls recently. Unless you're volunteering?" He smirked at her with a look that said he knew she wouldn't go for it and that he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 am

Vivienne let out a musical laugh. This kid sure was one to toy with. "Yes, yes, Aladdin, whatever you dictate.. Funny how you didn't get defensive until I pointed your little flaws out," said she, wearing another amused smirk. She slid herself off of her seat, looking at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Volunteering? Of course I'll kiss you, Aladdin, maybe even more than that.. right now, even.." She walked towards him, pressing her body against him just enough for him to feel her warmth and curves. She stood there for a moment, letting her fingertips graze his cheek and neck, getting closer to his lips every moment. "..when every Death Eater alive is in Azkaban."

Satisfied with herself and her seductive manner, she merely pushed him away as to make him stumble just a bit, sitting back down in her seat, a condescending smirk lingering on her red lips. "That's as close as you'll ever get to touching a Viper.. my way of torturing you with the idea."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am

Aladdin smirked as she sat down. "I am going to hold you to that promise you know? When and if every Death Eater is in Azkaban or dead I am going to find you and hold you to your word. And I still touched you it just wasn't for long. An opening is all some people need." he stepped up to her. Making sure not to touch her he put his hand around her caging her to her seat and leaned in to her ear. "And I am very good at taking advantage of openings." He smirked and pulled back from her moving back to where the flower was.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"Mm hmm.. and I guarantee you it won't go through. Still holding onto the thought of touching me, eh?" she said , raising an eyebrow. She leaned back into the wall as he whispered in her ear, his words slightly disturbing her. "Won't believe it until I see it.. and there's an opening right now!"

She pointed to the flower, " Go on, little boy. Finish your little assigment while I sit here."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

He moved forward cautiously. "Are you saying you want me to take the opening little miss Viper?" He asked with a smirk as he stood before her. "And like I said I just have to make observations about this plant and then I can go back to the common room and wright the rest."

He leaned in a bit. "Now do you want me to take advantage or not?" he asked again with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 pm

"You horny little child," she laughed, crossing her legs yet again, "I was just toying with you. I'm anything BUT little.. and, for the record, I like men. MEN. Not little boys." She smiled smugly, turning away from him, "Only real men know how to please me.." ..and certain girls.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 am

Aladdin chuckled. "And a certain girl of course." He said commenting on when he saw her with Rose. "And I can promise you I'm a man in all the right places." He grinned suggestively, leaning in toward her again crossing his arms over his chest smugly.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 am

Viv's facial expression hardened at the subtle mention of Rose, the stunned girl turning back to look at him. "You mean Rose..? Rose is a.. a really good friend. My best friend, actually."

Her thoughts then turned to the worst-- her desire for Rose. Just hugging her, holding her hand for just one second.. that sent Viv over the edge. She was just perfection in her eyes, her reason for being here.. and it scared her that someone knew about her different sexuality as well as her innermost feelings.

And she HAD to find a way to make him forget.

Knowing she would regret what she was about to do, she leaned towards Aladdin, a negotiating look on her face. "Look, Aladdin. I'm willing to offer you a deal. You see, I don't want anyone BUT myself and Rose to know that I'm.. bisexual. I'm taking it that you know.. BUT, I can also see that you're suggesting that you want my body.. and I'll give that to you only if you promise not to tell anyone about this or the fact that I'm bisexual. Oh, and don't even think about whipping that THING out. God knows who it's been in.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 am

Aladdin's eyebrows shot up surprised. Sure he could tell that Rose and Viv had a thing after what happened when he kissed Rose but he hadn't realized that her liking guys and girls was a secret. Honestly if she hadn't just made that offer he wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone if she had just asked him not to. While he was not particularly vicious or mean, he was very opportunistic.

He smirked at Viv. "Well first lets be honest a guy would need to be guy not to find you attractive. Heck even gay men would recognize you are a beautiful woman. And I agree. My one question is how will you 'give me your body' if I can't pull this 'thing' out?" He raised an eyebrow challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 am

Vivenne rolled her eyes, a bout of irritation crossing over her face. "I'm not impressed by your words, Aladdin. You only want one thing, and one thing alone. I'm not dumb."

"My one question is how will you 'give me your body' if I can't pull this 'thing' out?"

Vivienne swiftly grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him to her body. "I am this close to withdrawing my offer, do you understand? I am a lady, a highly respected one at that, and I'm stupid for even bringing this up.. but I don't want this getting out, or I will castrate you. Trust me, I've done it before."

To try to calm herself down, she closed her eyes for a moment, looking back at him. She had to keep reminding herself that she was doing this for Rose.. doing it for her secret's sake.. doing it for freedom..

She backed up into the wall, her grip still firm on the boy's shirt. "I expect to get what I want, Aladdin. You promised me you'd keep quiet about this entire thing.. and if you're not, then.. hm. We'll have an issue." She had traveled up to his ear while speaking, and lightly bit it.

God, how she wished this was Rose instead of Aladdin..
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:57 am

When Viv mentioned castration he winced inwardly but didn't show it on his face. He smirked as she bit on his ear this was so hot.

"I will never speak of this or of you and Rose ever and I will endeavor to treat you as ladylike as I can all things considered". He placed his hands on her waist and let her lead.

He could tell she wished he was someone else so he would do his best to please her. If she let him that is. And he would let her have control over this encounter. After all trying to force something with a Viper was like trying to force something with a Basalisk. All you would do is die.

His thumbs made small circles on her hip as he held her gently against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 am

Vivienne slowed her breathing as she went for Aladdin's neck, kissing it gently. Suddenly, she felt sick. An unbelievable pang of guilt stabbed at her heart, and she pulled back from him, going to sit on a stool. "No, I.. I can't," she desperately breathed, putting a hand on her heart, "I can't. I.. no. Rose.. Rose is my loyalty, but.. you cannot breathe a word about me and her to anyone. I'm not even sure what we are, but this.." she pointed a shaking finger to herself and Aladdin, "I can't do it. I thought I could, but.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 am

"Hey Hey. Calm down." he pulled back and put his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her. "I won't tell anyone I promise. Honestly I didn't know it was a secret. If you hadn't made the offer I would still have agreed not to tell. I've always believed that what happens in your bedroom is your business. And I would never try to force anything." He smiled at her gently. "You have nothing to worry about from me. For future reference though if you change your mind I'm open to the idea and if Rose would be into a three way would be fun." He said the last bit jokingly knowing it wouldn't happen he just wanted to try to lighten Viv's mood.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Vivienne looked at him pitifully, then looked back down at the floor. "This is the most frustrating thing I've ever come across.. liking your best friend so much your heart skips a beat every time they look at you. I'm not used to it.. not used to being so attached to someone. I feel her pain. I feel everything.. and trying to get on with someone else is like committing suicide. It hurts so much.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Aladdin grinned at her. "I can't say I understand that feeling but I can understand you having problems with doing something like this with someone you don't care about." He stepped back leaning against the table. "But like I said if you or Rose want to ever include me in any of your fun I'm open to it." He grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Vivienne bit her lip, a look of disgust masking itself over her face. "You are a heathen, Aladdin. Rose would rather gag up slugs than do THAT to you.. and so would I. You're such a horny little boy."

She rolled her eyes at him, folding her arms around her stomach, "I don't even know how you manage to stay alive with that kind of gall."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

Aladdin chuckled and shook his head. "If you had listened to my tone you would have recognized that I knew that that wouldn't happen I was kidding... Well mostly kidding." He smirked.

"And most woman appreciated my honesty in what I want they say yes they say no and that's the end of it. I don't pretend to be something I'm not that's how I've survived." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

"Yeahyeah, whatever," said Viv, wrinkling her nose. "Don't try to be Mister Smartass with me. I can still kick your ass." She sighed, turning towards the window. "Don't you have something else to do, Aladdin?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Aladdin sighed and looked over at the flower he had to write about. He nodded in annoyance. "Yes, Yes I do." He moved back over toward the flower where he left his notes. He picked up his quill and began scratching out more notes. This was not as fun as having sex would have been but what ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)   How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne) Empty

Back to top Go down

How dare you cross me again (tag Vivienne)
Page 1 of 1