Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:40 am

"Well hey, Todd," she started, returning his smile, "Now we're sort of even. And, like I said earlier.. take your time. I really mean it this time. Really. No rushing. I'm gonna be here for a while. No sense in making important decisions while crunched for time, y'know what I mean?"

'Should I hug him?' she asked her mind, stretching wordlessly for a moment. 'No. Yes. NO. Okay. JUST DO IT. It's not gonna hurt anything.. Nothing at all. Why're you yelling at yourself, Brieanne? STOP IT. Hug. Now.' Brieanne finally stopped arguing with herself, giving Todd a soft, warm hug. "And, do me a favor, Todd," she whispered, pulling away, "It's kind of weird hearing you call me by my full first name. I like Brie. Just Brie." She smiled, hoping the hug made him feel just a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:02 am

Todd nodded, smile becoming a bit more genuine now. He was a bit surprised at the hug, but the contact was rather comforting. His smile melted to a smirk. "Will do. It was kind of weird saying your whole name anyway. I'm just rather short on nicknames at the moment," he chuckled, shaking his head and standing. He studied her for a beat, and then added, "Thanks, Brie. I'm glad to have such kickass friends."

He wandered toward the exit that lead to the stairs, feeling like a bit of the weight on his mind had been lifted. "I'm gonna go study and crap. "Have a nice night, yeah?" Without further ado, he left the common room, giving a slight wave over his shoulder as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:46 am

"You're welcome, Todd. I'm glad to have such kickass friends like you guys as well," she said, gazing at him as he exited. She smiled at the ceiling, laying down sideways on the couch, minding her leg. "Well, Brie.." she said, situating herself so she was comfortable, "That takes care of that.. I just wonder what the future holds for us. If there ever will be an us, and if that girl is going to remember.. I hope she does.. I want the best for him. But I'm not exactly sure what 'the best' is."

She shrugged at her own musings, laying her head down on the arm of the chair, letting her mind take over as she closed her eyes, still awake, but dreaming nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3