Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Todd's jaw set. "Yeah, Brie. My dad and Professor Rivera will believe us, no doubt, and we've got the proof. They can't punish you for stuff you were forced to do, after all," he said, furrowing his brow at her resistance to the idea. Sure, it was risky, but it was the best thing they had right now, wasn't it? It gave him hope, anyway, so it must be something worth doing. It had to be.

Both his eyebrows sprang up this time when she asked for their own troubles. He considered, very briefly, sharing a bit of his struggles, but decided it wasn't the time or place. This was Brie's moment, and that's what they were focusing on. He gave Jim an approving nod as he seemed to voice his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

(( you can still continue, i'm going to be busy all day Dx ))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

(OOC: Alright sweetheart <33)

Brieanne looked at Jim and Todd, nodding, "Let's all hope it works.." she said, still a bit unconvinced. Nevertheless, she looked out of the window, feeling slightly nauseous. She also felt unsure, violated, scared.. and then she lost it. "Damn it all to Azkaban.." she breathed, shaking her head violently, "He already knows.. I should've kept my mouth shut! DAMN IT! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T--"

Brieanne's body suddenly went limp, staying breathless for what seemed like forever until she seemingly woke up again, her eyes a startling purple and a unsightly smirk on her face. It wasn't her at all -- it was her father. "You look scared, little ones.. what's the matter?" said a raspy male voice, Brie's body corresponding with his tone, tilting her head to the side, looking quite menacing. "Hippogriff got your tongue? I'm sorry, where are my manners.. interrupting your little heart-to-heart with my daughter was terribly rude of me. No matter. She's as useless as they come.. What was she saying to you? How she's scared of losing me, even though I've done terrible, awwwful things to her?"

The voice laughed, Brie's head shaking afterwards, "She's a delightful punching bag. Simply delightful," he said, purple eyes looking at Todd, "Oh ho ho, are you the little bugger she's crushing on? Tell me, my boy -- does she repulse you as much as she does me?"

[OOC again: I don't know. xDDD I just let my fingers do the work and this is what they came up with.]
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:03 am

All seemed to be going well for a second. Jim thought that maybe they had found a solution. But then Brieanne started yelling at the top of her lungs, making him jump back in surprise. "What the...Brie, calm down, your dad can't possibly know-" But his sentence got cut off when Brieanne started talking again, her voice sounding masculine and menacing. His eyes widened in fear. He had never seen something like this before. A possession of some sort? Or did Brieanne have a sort of split personality? He wasn't sure what was going on, nor how to fix it. "Todd, what do we do?" he asked, losing a lot of his bravado. "I've never seen something like this before."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:48 am

Todd's eyes widened and he slightly flinched away from Brie - or her body, at least. Her mind seemed to be somewhere else, replaced with that vile man she'd been talking about. His eyes flicked to Jim and he felt a bit of his own panic reflected on his friend's face. "I...don't listen to him, okay? He...he definitely can't, like, do anything to us," he said, hoping his voice sounded far more sure than he felt. Turning to 'Brie', he narrowed his eyes and added, "Now get out of our friend's body, scum." Oh, what a pleasant day this was turning out to be.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm

(OOC: Aladdin is on. I'm thinking about Jim and Evaine riding broomsticks 'cause it's on the 'A Whole New World' part xDDD)

'Brie' chuckled at the two, crossing her arms, "Oh, my.. angry, are we? You honestly think Brieanne's your friend? She's not capable of handling friendship, much less a relationship.. Brieanne is nothing but wasted space. A waste of breath. A void, if you will.. She is nothing and never will be."

The voice laughed, 'Brie' shrugged nonchalantly, "Well.. we shall meet for real soon enough. You don't know what you've gotten your poor souls into, delving into her life.." The voice went silent, and Brie's body went limp again. After a while, she came to again, that nauseous feeling still embedded into her stomach.

"..I feel sleepy and sick," Brie muttered, lifting her head up slightly to look at Todd and Jim, "..Todd, weren't you closer to me earlier? Why're you two looking like that? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:48 am

((lol I always think of that when I hear that song now. XD))

"You're the one who's a waste of breath," Jim snapped, some of his smart-alecky attitude coming back to him. It seemed that it stayed with him even in dangerous situations. He would have said more, but then Brieanne suddenly went limp again, like somebody had knocked her out cold. Thankfully, when she came to, she was herself again. But it looked like she didn't remember any of what had just happened. Jim glanced at Todd for a moment, a little confused. "You don't remember anything?" he asked. "You, like, passed out for a second and then...I don't know, it...looked like your dad possessed you or something. He was talking through you, we heard his voice and everything." He wondered if something like this had happened before, and if Brieanne's father had been taking advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:10 am

Todd clenched his teeth, ready with a retort. It seemed the effort was wasted, though, because Brie had collapsed. He inched closer to her, eyes wide and curious. He exchanged a puzzled look with Jim before letting out a long sigh. "You...does this happen often, Brie?" he asked after Jim explained those hairy details. "Like, blacking out and stuff? I mean...do you know he has the power to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:51 am

(OOC: watching the Phantom of the Opera.. I frickin' love this movie.)

Brie looked at them oddly, folding her arms. Her stomach was lurching, that terrible feeling she had earlier resurfacing. "..No. I don't remember anything. I never really questioned it.. I just thought it was some affliction I had goin' on.."

She closed her eyes, trying to get rid of the uncertain feeling in her gut, "I apologize for all of this, you guys.. now you know why I didn't have many friends before.. just Larissa, really. She doesn't know about this.. and I don't plan to ever tell anyone else." Brie looked at them all, opening her eyes again. She didn't know what else her father could have done to her. She was just his puppet.. and she hated it.

"..I don't have anything else I need to say, you guys.." said Brie, laying her head on Todd's shoulder, "..but I don't want you guys to leave just feeling all.. weird from what's happened."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:24 am

"Don't worry, Brie. We'll find some way to get you out of this. We promise." Jim had already made a mental note to go the library and see if he could find anything that would help Brieanne out. Maybe there was some way for them to block her father off to her, so he couldn't possess her anymore. It was a long shot, but it was the only thing Jim could think of at the moment. "Um, well, Eva wanted to talk to me..." His voice trailed off as he glanced in Evaine's direction. Was now a good time for them to go off somewhere so she could speak with him privately? Brieanne still looked a little shook up from what had just happened and Jim didn't want to leave Todd to look after her by himself.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:33 am

Todd glanced down at her, calming a bit as all the excitement more or less seemed to die down. "I think this whole situation is sort of weird," he murmured uncertainly. "But we're your friends and it's our job to try and help, or at least be supportive. That's the friendly thing to do and all that jazz, right?" He glanced up when Jim said he and Eva had something to talk about. He shrugged the shoulder that Brie's head wasn't resting on. "I reckon it'd be okay for the Adorables to go talk." He glanced down at Brieanne in question.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:36 am

(( i don't know what evaine was doing when all hell broke loose but i'm to lazy to type down everything xD ))

Evaine had gone off somewhere to get something that might cheer Brie up missing the whole thing with her father and everything ells. Coming back she blinked seeing them quiet "What did I miss?" she quietly spoke as they talked about helping her out with her father. Evaine walked up towards them stopping next to Jim as he glanced over at her. "Um, well, Eva wanted to talk to me..." he said, Evaine glanced over at Jim "Yeah but we could talk after we make sure Brie is alright." she gave Jim a light smile before gently rubbing her hand against his. Evaine was in the dark about what was going on at the moment and didn't want to leave Brie until Eva knew she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:22 am

Brie looked at Jim and Evaine, giving them both a look, "Hm.. I'm okay. Just feeling a bit off. I just don't want to keep you all from your day any more than I already have. Go talk."

The girl bit her lip, bursting out in laughter at Todd's remark. "The Adorables.. it fits well for you guys. Don't deny it!" she said, smiling, "It's just natural. Now go on, you two.. go talk. It's fine.. important that you two get your alone time as well."

Brieanne moved just a bit, looking up at Todd, "It's fine if they go talk. Fine for you to go on and do.. whatever too, Toddy. I'm alright. I'm not an infant.. just have a lot goin' on."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:27 am

Jim gave Todd a look at the Adorables comment, but smiled a little when he saw that it made Brieanne laugh. Maybe she would be okay after all. It seemed like she was happier after being next to Todd for a little while. Those two certainly had some kind of close bond going on between them. "Thanks," he said, smiling at them before turning to Evaine. "We can head up to my dorm room or yours or something if you want. I can give the low-down of what happened on the way up there."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Evaine raised her eyebrow at the Adorables comment, quickly taking her hand away from Jim's, bitting her lip. Her cheeks turned a rosy red but it seemed to make brie laugh so that was a good thing. Her cheeks turn even darer shade of red when Brie comment that her and Jim need their alone time, 'Last time we where alone. We end up arguing about me almost kissing him' she thought. Eva's Brown eyes glanced up at Jim as he smiled at her. slowly returning the smile he asked where she wanted to go. "Um Your dorm and great cause I'm lost here." she laughed waiting for Jim to start leading towards the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Jim nodded. "Alright, my dorm it is." Of course, technically, it belonged to him and Todd, but that was a mouthful to say sometimes. He headed up the stairs, glancing back once at Brieanne and Todd before continuing. He hoped nothing bad happened while him and Evaine were gone. That would be just the thing to make this day go even more downhill than it already had.

((I'll start a post in Jim and Todd's dorm. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Todd nodded at the retreating Ravenclaws. "Bye, you two," he said. He was going to retire soon, too, but he figured he'd give Eva and Jim some space for a while before going back to the dorms. He'd probably just go to the library to do his homework, which was a good, quiet place to do it anyway.

His eyes flicked down to Brieanne. "I'm gonna jet soon, too, but I reckon I'll stick around a bit," he murmured, letting his head fall on the back of the couch. He didn't like to think about the last time he'd been down here alone with a girl. It's not that it was an unpleasant memory; more of a painful one. "I'm sorry about all that stuff," he sighed, tone so soft he wasn't sure if she'd heard.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Brieanne grinned at Jim and Evaine, waving to them before directing her attention to Todd. She knew something was bothering him, she just didn't know what. From others experiences that she knew about, this was the feeling that they got when they knew something was bothering her.. and she didn't like the feeling a bit.

She took her head off of his shoulder, maneuvering herself so she was facing him with her elbow propped up on the back of the couch. She studied his face, shaking her head as he said sorry, "No.. I won't accept 'sorry' from you, Toddy. You have too much on your mind. I know you do. My sitch isn't that important. In a few months.. well, more realistically, years, it'll all be in the past, and it'll be better.. I hope."

Brieanne bit her lip, awkwardly scratching her head, "I should be saying sorry to you guys for dumping all of this on you.. I mean, it was selfish and wrong and.. I wish I could just take it all back.. telling you I liked you, being drunk.. just all of it. I've had terrible morals so far this year.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Todd shrugged, running a hand through his own hair in thought. "We've all got crap on our mind. You're no worse than the rest of us for telling people about it," he conceded. He paused for a moment, eyes drifting toward the ceiling. "And who knows? Maybe you'll be better sooner than you think. And, in the meantime, your friends are here to help, yeah? 'Cause, like, that's what friends do. And I'd like to pride myself on being One-Of-Brieanne's-Friends."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Brieanne stayed silent for some considerable moments, trying to piece together what she was going to say. Her brain wasn't exactly functioning as fast and efficiently as she wanted it to, and it was mildly irritating that her thoughts got jumbled whenever herself amd Todd were alone together, which seemed to be happening a bit more than usual lately. "I know that you guys are here, and you have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you're willing to help me at almost any cost.. it's.. really unusual in my eyes," she said, wanting to stab herself for what she was going to say next, "..but, Toddy.. about what I told you.. I don't know what it is, but it's scary. I just.. all of a sudden, I don't care what's going on, I just wanna be around you. It just makes me happy.. like, overly happy. It's weird because I'm not that type of girl, y'know?" Oh, great. She was rambling. Not a good sign.

"I'm not some happy, preppy, totally gorgeous supermodel chick. I'm just me. But I FEEL like some happy preppy gorgeous supermodel chick when you're around. It's the weirdest, creepiest, craziest feeling ever in my opinion.. but it feels natural. I don't know, I'm rambling, make me stop," Brie blubbered, putting her head in her hands, "My mind's running away with me again.. I don't even-- ugh. Okay. Don't reply to that if you don't want to."

[OOC: ugh Brie get yourself together girl <33 This is me around the guy I like. 'cept we hardly talk and he doesn't like me but I still harbor some feelings or him even though he's a douche. vent!post. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:46 am

Todd blinked at her for a moment, surprised. Honestly, it was a relief that he could make someone feel so...that way. He let out a breath and shifted so that he was turned toward her on the couch. "Brie...that's not..unnatural, y'know. That's....just how you feel, man. And...that's okay," he murmured. "I...I think I might feel that way too, but...man, there are a few things that will really affect that. I...I guess I need to tell you something." He paused, pursing his lips. He figures he should have known this was coming. "But I don't have to do it right now. I know you're worn out after all that crap happened.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:10 am

"..I'm fine, Toddy. It all depends on how you feel. I mean, judging by your speech, it's hard to talk about, I'm guessing.. and, uh, like I said earlier, you don't have to tell me anything right now. I don't wanna pressure you."

'You don't wanna PRESSURE him, Brieanne? Oh, COME ON. The fact that you're a huuge BLABBERMOUTH is pressuring him. See, now I'm sitting here yelling at myself in my own head . This is why people think I'm a lunatic. An absolute lunatic!' Brie's words were soft and soothing, but her mind wasn't. She was regretting every word, sentence, and phrase that had come out of her mouth, but she had no way of taking it back. Well, she DID, but that was entirely too drastic for a small situation such as this.

She stayed quiet for a few moments, looking at Todd in concern, "I'm worried about how this is going to mess with you if you tell me..
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:30 am

((Just so ya know, this is all canon and happened in the other RP Chessie had before this one. Not sure if you saw the post he was in on the Lawns, but he tells more of that story there if you want to know more.))

Todd bit his lip and sat back, prepping himself for what he wanted to say. "You're not pressuring me, Brie. It's just...this might affect how you feel about me or something, so I just wanna make sure it's okay to tell you."

He glanced absently toward a window, suppressing a sigh of frustration before turning back to Brieanne. "Okay, so I had this girlfriend last year. She was kind of...more than a girlfriend, at least to me. Then, she had a potions accident...there was an explosion, and she got hurt." He remembered that panic he'd felt, racing to the Hospital Wing as soon as he'd heard the news. "She doesn't remember me anymore. She got...amnesia, I guess. She wrote me and said that she remembers a bit more but...not me." Not that he was probably a huge, significant part of her life. He knew she'd loved him, but there were bigger things than him to be on her mind. "And I...she said I can move on if I want to but...I don't know if I want to." He lifted his gaze, raising an eyebrow and searching Brie's face for any sign of a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:04 am

((Okey dokey!! I'll go check it out (: ))

Brie was not expecting that at all. Well, a part of her kind of thought it would be a girlfriend type of thing, but not like this. She bit her lip, looking down while she tried to find words that didn't sound as awkward as they did in her head. She shook her head, telling her mind to switch gears. It wasn't about her feelings anymore; it was about Todd's.

"So.." she started, looking up at him, "Todd, you don't know if there's going to be a day when she remembers you.. and neither does she. I just.. god, I hope she does. I can tell.. you still love her. That's how I know you're special.. most guys would've just said 'Alright' and gone on with it.. but I don't know if it's healthy for you. You might be holding on to false hope.. but, then again, you might not. I just wish I could help in some way," she said quietly, lifting up her head and looking at him, trying to wrap her mind around the whole thing but still worried about him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:12 am

Todd nodded, letting out a slow breath. "Yeah, I know she might not remember." That was a possibility, of course, but one he usually tried to avoid at all cost when thinking about that subject. He let out a quiet scoff when she said he was 'special'. He felt selfish. The right path should be obvious; one girl liked him and the other...didn't. He absolutely hated how powerless he felt in this whole situation; he felt stuck, paused, unable to make a decision.

"Well, you've been extremely awesome, Brieanne. And that's really more than I could ask of you. You have your own crap to deal with, and it's cool of you just to think about me," he said, offering a small smile. "Sorry to unload all this on you, by the way. I just...want to be able to give you a good, definite answer. You're super sweet and funny and everything, I'm just...confused at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]   Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emptying my Secret Box [tag: Evaine, Jim, && Todd]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next