Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 am

Sitka chuckled scratching his head.. "Me?! I don't know what you're talking about.." he said trying to dodge her fingers.. "And YES! You're drunk!" he laughed pointed at her.. "I can see it clearly!" he smiled.. "And that's not an excuse!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 am

She grinned broadly back at her friend. She leaned against the wall, trying to ignore her lightly buzzing head. "No, it's no excuse. I guess I was just more stressed out than I realized." She rubbed her forehead, trying to distract herself. "So, tell me, how are your sisters? I saw Nani briefly in class but we didn't get to stop and chat much."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 am

"You know how Nani is.. always with the Quidditch in that hot head!" Sitka chuckled.. "You should have seen her at home this summer!" he sighed.. "..back and forth all the day on her new broomstick!" he laughed moving his hands from right to left.. "Instead Lilo is at her first year here at Hogwarts!" he chuckled.. "Hupplepuff!" he said proud.. "A family tradition.." he laughed softly..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm

[We can move this to the other thread if you want with Jayden. They could walk in on us talking Smile]

Miranda laughed. "Yes, I remember. She'd never get off that toy broom you got her for her 5th birthday! A new broom?! How exciting! She's probably always down at the quidditch pitch isn't she?"
Her eyes widened. "Lilo! here? Oh my goodness! Last I saw her, she was so itty bitty! And a Hufflepuff to boot! Well, it just goes to show you all share the same fierce love and loyalty of true Hufflepuffs." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm

((It's ok! ^^ I can start if it's ok with you.. ^^ ))

Sitka sighed.. "Yeah.. I'm getting old.." he chuckled.. "They're growing up.." he smiled at Miranda and started to walk in the direction of the beds area.. "Come!" he chuckled.. "I've some delicious cookies in my bag right there.. They're perfect with GillyWater!" he chuckled..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:37 am

[yup yup! I'll follow your lead!]

She rolled her eyes. "Old! bah! With what we've both gone through.....If that didn't age us, nothing will." She grinned and followed him toward the beds. "You know I never say no to sweets!" That had always been her weakness growing up. Something Sitka had exploited frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 am

((Ok.. ^^ I start there then.. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2