Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Miranda poked her head into the hospital wing, looking around anxiously for her old friend. She had been traveling all summer and had been terrible about keeping in contact with her friends back in Hogwarts. She would see her other coworkers around the castle in time, but she couldn't wait a moment more to see this particular friend. She tiptoed past the beds, intent on startling Sitka. A good old fashion water balloon? Or just a loud noise? Either was sure to at least get a shout. They had played so many pranks together in their own time as students. She walked silently towards his office, a mischievous grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:24 am

Sitka was sitting in his desk, filling in some boring documents.. He snorted stacking up the papers, that was the part of his job that he hated the most.. Looking out from the window he sighed.. How much longer will this torture continue?! Keep him in a close space for more than an hour and you'll kill him..

He was absorbed in all his papers when he heard a noise coming from outside his office.. Sitka watched at the door that was semiclosed and saw nobody.. "Mmmh.." he paused smiling.. "This reminds me something.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:01 am

With a wave of her wand, a large water balloon appeared in the air. It floated just ahead of her as she approached the half open door. She directed the water balloon through the door. Poor Sitka was hunched over his desk, clearly bored out of his mind. She grinned broadly and the water ballon hovered a minute over his head.
Suddenly, it plummeted downward right on top of Sitka's head with a loud splash.
Water flew everywhere and she immediately started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:10 am

Sitka raised up his head again when he heard another noise out of the door.. He was going to wake up from his chair when a large water balloon speedily came in his direction wetting him.. He jumped as soon as it exploded and tryied to save all the leafs that now were drowned..
He stopped when he heard someone laughing.. A very familiar laugh.. Sitka smiled and walked towards the door, he opened it and saw a young woman with blond hair.. "Miranda!" he laughed as soon as he saw her.. "I had to suppose that it was your idea!" he laughed trying to splash her with the water on his clothes..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Miranda grinned innocently. "Actually, I believe that particular trick was your idea." She glanced at his now sopping parchment. She winced apologetically.
"Here, let me help you with that." She pointed her wand at the mess, and an extreme heat radiated from its tip. Within minutes, the water had evaporated, leaving the parchment in pristine condition.
"It's good to see you, Sitka."
She extended her arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:28 am

Sitka pretened to be angry when she opened her arms for a hug.. "And I should hug you after this?!" he chuckled taking her into his arms.. He kept her really tight in his arms and smiled.. "It's good to see you too!"

They had done so many things together.. so many jockes.. He chuckled and gave a pat on her shoulder.. "Sooo... what's new?!" he asked curious to know all the news about her and Hogwarts.. "Interesting news I hope.." he winked at her..

((I think he alreday know about her dead fiance.. Rolling Eyes ))
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:34 am

(at this point ya. Cuz she's been at hogwarts for about 4 years. I just think they don't talk about it much)

Miranda allowed a flash of mock-outrage to cover her face before returning the hug. She had missed him this summer. He was her closest friend at Hogwarts.
But that only made sense as they had been friends for uncounted years.
"Sorry I was so abysmal about keeping in contact over summer! Professor Dumbledore sent me on an expedition to Africa!" She was near bursting with excitement. "I spent all summer there researching a new species. It was fantastic! I guess i got a little caught up in the work." She smiled apologetically.
"But what about you? Stayed out of trouble i trust?" She winked.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:50 am

((Ok.. ^^))

"Do you need some water to calm your boiling?" he chuckled watching her while she explained her adventure.. He smiled, hw was happy to hear about her success.. "By the way ..that's great!" he smiled joyfull raising his hand.. "Give me a high five!" he chuckled.. "We have to celebrate your new adventure!" he chuckled walking inside his office again and began to look inside the drawer of his desk.. "There should be a bottle of Gillywater..." he blinked and smiled at Miranda raising the bottle.. "Here!" he smiled and walked towards her.. He started to pour the liquor into two glasses when she asked him about his summer.. Sitka raised his head and smiled at her.. "Sure!" he chuckled.. "I satyed at home with my sisters and grandma without being in trouble!" laing his hand on his chest.. "..only some jockes here and there.. but nothing else!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh hush you," she chuckled, shoving him playfully.
She took the glass of Gillywater. She wasn't usually one to drink alcohol of any kind. But with Sitka, she could make an exception.
Her eyes twinkled as he said 'only some jokes here and there'
"Oh I'm sure...just a couple..." She paused a moment and glanced up at him. "How are they? It's been so long since I've talked with your grandma."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:05 am

"Yes!" Sitka chuckled.. "Just a couple to stay in practice.." he winked at her drinking a little of Gillywater.. He smiled when she asked about his family, he liked that she cared about them.. "They're fine!" he chuckled.. "Especially Grandma!" he winked touching his head.. "I can still feel the ache of her shoes on my head!" he chuckled.. "She didn't appreciate my jockes!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:33 am

She smiled slyly as she sipped at her drink. "I'm sure she didn't! She never did when we were kids!" They had spent many afternoons talking about his family, especially after...well, after the deaths of his parents. She took another sip of the Gillywater. "Excited for the new year?"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

"She never did when you were around!" Sitka chuckled winking at Miranda.. "Believe me!" he took a sip from his glass.. Never mess with Granma when she's angry! You won't believe what she can do!

He chuckled.. "Yes! I've already thought at some new jockes we can do here around!" he chuckled widening his arms to the hallway but pointing metaphorically at the whole castle.. "This year is gonna be really funny!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:50 am

Miranda blushed, grinning mischieviously. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sitka." She said innocently.
"ohhh I believe what she can do!!" she said with a shudder. "Remember the summer before our 5th year? We swapped all the salt holders with sugar! And glued all the silverware to the table! I was running for my life!!"
She had spent random days with Sitka and his family. Her father hadn't always known what to do with her when she was home, so she would do whatever she pleased. Luckily, floo powder allowed her to travel to Hawaii quickly and easily from London where she had grown up.
"New jokes?" She asked excitedly. "We DO have to be careful as well, though. We're staff now! The students still need to be able to respect us!"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:56 am

Sitka chuckled.. "I remember.. I remember also when we buried all the books in the garden.. and when we hided Nani's broomstick covering it with glue.." he chuckled, all those jockes ..their ideas!
He rubbed his hands.. "I know we have to be careful.." he smield giving a pat on her shoulder.. "We WILL be careful! Don't worry! Nobody will catch us!" eh winked raising his hand.. "Are you still with me?!" he asked waiting for her reply and a highfive..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:06 am

Miranda laughed merrily at the memories. "Nani wouldn't talk with us for almost a week! She was so mad!"
It seemed like forever ago they had roamed the castle grounds looking for unsuspecting victims. And when she had started teaching here four years ago, he had pulled out her mischievous spirit once again.
"I'll always be with you, Sitka!" She laughed, smacking her hand against his for a high-five. "I've just already had an issue disciplining some students." She shrugged. "I guess I haven't really figured out how to do that yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:48 am

Sitka chuckled at her answer and closed his hand on her while she was smacking it.. "You know I'll be there if you'll need some help.." he smiled softly leaving her hand.. "Always.."
He gave her a quick look and smiled.. "But with the others students is all right.. Right?" he chuckled.. How students couldn't like her?! She was too good sometimes with students in his view..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:00 am

Miranda hesitated a moment as their hands locked. Her eyes caught his for a split second before he released her hand.
"Most of the time it's alright. There was an incident a couple of nights ago. Several students were out of bed at midnight, near the forbidden forest no less!! They somehow made it into the shrieking shack. And Sitka," she said a little fearfully. "There was a werewolf! One of the students is a werewolf! But Professor Rivera," annoyance was clear in her voice as she said the name. "Doesn't think we should ALL know his identity. Of course we should all know!" She was really agitated now. All the emotion from that night was finally breaking through. She glanced apologetically at her dear friend. "Sorry....anyways....when I got the students back to the castle, I didn't know how to reprimand them...they just kept getting agitated and defensive..."
She sighed and swiped a hand over her face.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 am

Sitka frowned.. A werewolf?! ..he didn't know what to say.. when he was training for become an Auror he learned a couple of things about them but he still didn't know how to face the matter.. in the end now he was a doctor not an Auror.. how could he face a werewolf all alone?!

"I think it's better not spread the voice or students would panic!" he smiled softly patting on her shoulder.. "This probably was Prof Rivera thought.. Don't you think?" he smiled.. "And about the students.. don't be angry with yourself.. it was a hard night.. you were all shocked! ..I think.." he smiled at her.. Always worried
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:55 am

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "I know....I know... But shouldn't the staff at least know? I'm the CARE of Magical Creatures professor! You'd think she'd trust me to know how to take care of a werewolf."
"And about the students.. don't be angry with yourself.. it was a hard night.. you were all shocked!
She smiled gratefully up at him. "Thanks Sitka. You always did know how to calm me down." She took a deep calming breath. "Everything's fine, classes have started well. The students are fine. And I'm with my dearest friend. Everything's peachy!"
She giggled a little and took a larger swig of the Gillywater.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 am

"Mmmh.." Sitka paused.. "Yes.. probably you're right.. but remember.. he, or she, is still a student.. not all the teachers can be like you or me.. They could not understand his or her condition.." he smiled softly and took a sip of his Gillywater..

He smiled seeing that Miranda was again happy, but he tried to stop her when she took a larger gulp of booze.. "Hey! Slow with this!" he chuckeld trying to take her glass.. "Or I'll say around that the CARE of Magical Creatures teacher drinks in the infirmary!" he laughed softly winking at her..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 pm

She sighed. "Oh whatever, It's not my problem anymore."
She pulled the glass out of his reach grinning broadly. "Oh, and you're gonna stop me, Mr. Sitka?" she said, laughter in her voice as she took another sip, dancing out of his reach.
She had only gotten drunk once many many years ago. It really didn't take much since she was so unused to alcohol. She could feel her head growing lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 am

"Yes!My dear Miranda.." Sitka chuckled coming closer to her.. at least if she would fall he was right near her.. "Next time.. no more Gillywater for you!" he laughed placing his hand on her shoulder and trying to take away her glass..

His first drunkenness was when he was 19 and after that many others came.. Sitka chuckled at this memory.. how many parties..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 am

Butterflies set loose in her gut as he touched her shoulder. She let him take the glass away and sighed rubbing her head.
"I can't believe I just did that," she said smiling. The stress of their encounter with the werewolf must have affected her more than she thought. She was so lucky to work with a friend like Sitka. She glanced up at him.
"And what exactly are you chuckling at?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:59 am

Sitka smiled when he finally took away her glass.. "It's ok.." he smiled softly.. "It's normal.." he said looking in Miranda's eyes.. but stopped at her question blushing slightly.. "Nothing.." he teased her.. "You're really funny when you're drunk!" he chuckled giving a soft bop on her shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:08 am

Miranda narrowed her eyes a little. "My my....Mr. Pelekai...are you blushing??!" She giggled and stroked his pink cheek with her fingers. "And I'm not drunk. I just having had any alcohol in a really long time. I didn't even have any at that party the astronomy professor threw!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)   A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka) Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of old friends (TAG: Sitka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next