Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) Empty
PostSubject: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Leroy was in the Library reading up on homework as the teachers had him busy up to his elbos in paperwork to make sure he doesn't have time to go out looking for Evaine or even Jim by the matter to get pay back for putting him in the hospital. This weakling so called pure-blood out Leroy in the hospital. Was he looking his touch and soon Eva could hurt him? tabbing his wand against the table he looked up from time to time bored out of his mind and looking for something fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 pm

After talking to Miss. Mallery about things that has happened to her, she walked towards the Library to see if Jim was already their so they can start looking up about his werewolf curse. Seeing all the bad things or maybe their are some good things in this case. She hummed to herself walking inside the building and looked around, to see where the books where. "Oh where are they." she said looking at each book. Out of the corner of her eye she notice Leroy "Shi..' she hid so he couldn't see her. Great No Jim what so ever and their was Leroy sitting their... Working on homework? Ok maybe it was true that he was to busy to do anything with all the work the teachers made him do "I have nothing to worry about.' she muttered to herself and continued to look for the books.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Leroy had looked back up seeing Evaine as he tried hiding from him, he smirked and acted like he was continueing to work. She was here alone with no Jim? Where did he go when she's alone? Messing with another woman? Or just being his dark mystery self that Eva seems to like. He glanced back up again seeing that she was looking for something, this was his chance to get back at Hawkins for putting him in the hospital. Slowly he got up sneaking over towards evaine as he grabbed her from behind, his wand against her throat and his other hand twisting her arm to put her in to much pain to move. "Their girly. Your boyfriend messed with the wrong person and put me in the hospital. Maybe I'll put his girl in the morg." he said in a harsh cold tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Running late, it was a typical thing for Jim to do. He and Evaine had planned to meet up at the library to do some research on werewolves and see if they could find any of the answers they were looking for. Jim wasn't sure if any of them would be in a textbook, but it was worth a shot. He hurried inside, already muttering under his breath about how he dumb he was to be late. But as he glanced at the tables set up around the room, he didn't see Evaine in any of them. "Eva?" he called, ignoring the look the librarian gave him at speaking so loudly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Scanning threw the first row she growled that she couldn't find anything, this was getting freakn; pointless. Looking at the nest row down she scanned threw them before having her arm twisted behind her back, letting out a slight cry. She could feel someone's wand no not just someone. it was Leroy's wand against her throat "Could you leave me alone for once.' she said threw the pain as she bit her lip. His voice sounded harsh and cold like he meant it. Would he even kill her here in a place like this. "Let go of you'll regret it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"I'm counting on it babe." He grinned pressing his lips against her soft hair. Leroy heard Jim call out for Evaine as he pushed her further in the back holding her arm tighter so she can't pull away "Sorry Jim no Evaine for you at the moment and if you scream his name I'll use that curse on you again sweet cheeks.' he said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Feeling sicken to her stomach at the tough of Leroy against her "Get off." she asked again hearing Jim call for her "Ji.." she cried out in pain as Leroy held her arm tighter pushing her further away from where people could hear them. She groaned in pain closing her eyes shut as he pushed her to move telling her if she screamed for Jim he'll used that curse on her. Now caring she opned her mouth "Jim!" she out as loud as she could to make sure even the librarian could hear
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Jim's head snapped up. Evaine was calling his name. And she sounded scared. Already pulling out his wand, he hurried to the back of his library where he found Leroy holding Evaine tightly, his wand at her throat. Jim pointed his own at him, feeling that familiar rise of anger. "Let her go, now," he said, his voice ice-cold. "Do you really want to visit the Hospital Wing so soon? I may not be willing to kill you, but I think a spell or two might be enough to knock you out."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

"Oi! you stubborn bitch, you have a death wish!" he growled at her wishing to just end her off now, get it done with but Jim soon showed up. He laughed when the boy told him to let her go "No chance in hell boy she's my ticket.' he said with a grin. "Go ahead cast something at me cause you know it will it her, before me and if you dare try putting me back in the Hospital wing again Jim hawkins! I'll send Evaine stright to the morg, to call it even." he said, his voice was hash. Leroy meant every word of it to, even in his eyes you could tell he'll really kill her if Jim even cast one spell.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Evaine struggled to try getting out away from Leroy's grip "Jim take the damn shot, don't worry about me just hit the damn prick." she said giving him a look.
Eva wanted more then to get away from Leroy, she should have known he will never changed even with the teachers giving him more work to do
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Jim was silent for a moment, just standing there as he held his wand at the ready. He struggled to keep his anger under control. He couldn't lose control again like he did in the Hospital Wing. Although he was very tempted to do it. It felt like it was the only way to make Leroy even think about leaving him and Evaine alone. He sighed through his teeth. "Who says I need to shoot some harmful spell?" he asked. Then he swished his wand as he yelled "Expelliarmus!" A simple disarming spell, but it was just what Jim needed. Leroy's wand flew out of his hand. Jim moved fast, rushing forward and pulling on his arm, hoping it would be enough so that Evaine could get away.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

He looked at Evaine "you really are asking to get hurt arent you girl." he said grinning at her then looked at Jim. Once he used the Expelliarmus spell his hand flew out of his hand and with in a quick flash Jim was pulling on his arms. The boy was strong when he was angry and let go of Evaine. "You little." he grabbed Jim by the collar of his shirt and punch him in the face over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Evaine watched as Jim cased the Expelliarmus spell and rushed over Leroy pulling on his arms. Eva manged to get free just to see Leroy punching Jim in the face "No!" she panic not wanting to see Jim get hurt in any way. With out thinking this threw she pulled out her wand pointing it towards his back "Stupefy!" she shout hoping when she hit Leroy he didn't hurt Jim that badly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Evaine got away. That was all that mattered to Jim. Even as he feebly tried to defend himself from Leroy, that knowledge offered him a small amount of comfort. His nose was bleeding by now, which wasn't new for him, but that didn't make it hurt any less. "Eva, run!" he yelled, not wanting Leroy to get a hold of her again. He thought he heard her shout out a spell, but he couldn't make out what it was. His whole head was ringing.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Punching Jim over and over not hearing anything they was saying all he wanted to go was pumple Jim to the ground. Not hearing her shout out a spell he got hit in the back, blacking out from the spell after he hit the book case.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Seeing Leroy flew against the bookcase along with Jim, she dashed over pushing Leroy off Jim as she patted his cheek "Jim, Jim.." she panic "Come on, say something please."
Putting his arm over her shoulder, she helped lift him up dragging him away from Leroy to check on him making sure Jim was alright. Seeing they was far enough she lift her shirt up slightly rubbing the blood off his face.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

The next thing knew, Leroy was suddenly off of him, shot by some spell Evaine had fired. Apparently it had been a pretty powerful one because he got knocked out cold. Jim managed to laugh a little. "Nice shot." But when Evaine helped him to his feet, he said "No, don't worry, I'm fine. He just got my nose." He cleared his throat, gingerly touching his nose and wincing afterwards. It still stung, but it didn't feel broken. "Eva, I'm fine," he repeated, wiping some of the blood away with the back of his hand. "We need to get out of here before he wakes up. And before the crowd gets too curious." Right now, it looked like everyone in the library was headed to the back, wondering what the hell had happened. No doubt they would be concerned about Leroy first since he was out cold, which would give Jim and Evaine ample time to make their escape. The last thing Jim wanted was publicity.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Evaine stroked his face with the back of her hand "Are you sure, please let me take a look." she said, her voice was cracking up from worrying about him. Damn it one day, just one bloody hell day i can walk around with out something jumping at us, with out jim or any of my friends getting hurt she had thought, Nodding her head she got up. Her hand reach out taking a hold of his "Ok lets go." she said following him out of the Library with out anyone spotting them

((where do you want to move this to?)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 pm

((Room of Requirement? Some medical stuff could pop up for them to fix Jim up a bit. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

((ok could you post it up please.I'm making you something Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:08 pm

((*flails with excitement* Very Happy Okie dokie.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)   Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta stop meeting like this (Eva and Jim)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: