Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SITKA!] We can get through this..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

[SITKA!]  We can get through this.. Empty
PostSubject: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 am

Miranda finished straightening the supplies in the hospital wing. Most of the patients had recovered or were well on their way to recovery. She glanced sideways at Sitka's office and sighed. He had been closed off the past few weeks. He refused to talk to even her. And she couldn't blame him. Watching his sister die in front of his eyes....she knew all too well how horrific that could be. Placing the last bottle back on the shelf, she turned and walked slowly into the small office where sitka sat on a chair staring into space with blank eyes.
"Sitka?" she asked quietly.
He didn't answer. She walked over and crouched in front of him, trying to meet his eyes.
"Sitka, you should get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am

Sitka didn't watched Miranda coming in his office.. he didn't want to talk with her.. or - as he was doing from so much time - with all the others.. He just stayed in his office after the day he gave the last goodbye at Lilo with his family and Miranda and then nothing.. even with Nani he didn't speak.. He just feel so powerless.. useless.. guilty! He was there and he did nothing! He closed his eyes.. he didn't want to think at those things.. he didn't want to think at anythong!
But he had to open his eyes again when Miranda came in front of him.. with her he couldn't last for many time and in that moment he wasn't even ready to face her and stay in his 'close mood'.. so he moved his eyes just to be sure to not cross hers and spoke.. "I'm ok.. I don't need to rest.." he said settling down on the chair.. hopefully she wouldn't notice his eyes socket.. he still have nightmare of that day and it didn't happen from the night he lost his parents..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am

Miranda watched him sadly. It broke her heart to see her best friend in so much pain. She laid a hand gently against his grizzled cheek and softly moved his face to hers. His eyes were bright red, bloodshot even.

"You should know better than to try and lie to me by now," She whispered with a pained smile. "I know you're not sleeping. It's all over your face."
She stroked his cheek gently with her thumb. "You need to stop taking care of everyone else for a few minutes and take care of yourself. Talk to me dear."
When he still said nothing, she began in a whisper, "You remember how fiercely you fought me to speak with you when Tony died?" She bent her head to look him squarely in the eye. Her own eyes shone with a fiery determination. "I will fight YOU even harder until you talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:06 am

Sitka was forced to see Miranda into her eyes.. he sighed the only thing to do now was to hear what she had to say and try his best to not betray his thoughts.. "I still try.. " he smiled lightly.. "And I sleep enough.. " false but he liked to think this..
He was hearing her but didn't reply watching the empty space.. but when she mentioned Tony he raised his look on her, still not looking in her eyes.. it was true.. he basically forced her to talk and go out of that situation.. in a nutshell the same situation where he was in that moment..
He sighed.. thanks to his help Miranda returned 'his' Miranda, the girl who he met at school and became his best friend.. he couldn't help but smile at that thought.. How could he have forgot it?! And he was pretty sure that she wouldn't really surrender at her attemps to make him talk..
"You won't give up.. right?" he said in a voice that looked both resigned and amused..
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 am

Miranda smiled wryly. "Never." She stroked his cheek with her thumb, his head still resting in her palm. "You never gave up on me."

She waited patiently, her eyes never leaving his broken face. They had put this off long enough. Grief could become all consuming until there was nothing left. She knew that first hand. And she didn't know if she could bear to see that happen to her joyful Sitka. She cared for him too much.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am

Sitka couldn't help but smiled.. "Yes.. you're.." he paused and moved his head away from her hands.. "you're... important!" yes.. important.. that wasn't a big adjective but it was the truth! Scratcing his head he watched Miranda.. she wasn't leaving her look from him.. "You know better than me how to face this kind of things.." he sighed and paused a few minutes.. "You're the only one that can help me.."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 am

She smiled and nodded sadly. "Yes, I might know a little better. But I only managed because of YOUR wisdom, Sitka. You're the only reason I managed to get through Tony's death."
She gripped his hand tightly in hers and leaned forward to brush her lips against his forehead. Keeping her face close to his, she whispered, "Talk to me, my dear. What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 am

Sitka smiled sadly.. he tighten his hand on hers.. "I don't know.." he sighed.. "Too many things.." he said passing an hand through his hair.. "I'm useless! I was useless that day! I was there and watching all the scene without doing anything!" he said trying to avoid her look 'cause she would totally deny his words..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SITKA!] We can get through this..   [SITKA!]  We can get through this.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[SITKA!] We can get through this..
Page 1 of 1